[insert totally nifty topic here]

me too… :wink:

1 Like

@jFar920 Got an email from FD today saying LPU accounts have been updated. I checked mine and it’s back. Yours?

Mine isn’t updated. I actually just emailed them myself like an hour ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh ok, I hope they’ll update it soon! I also hope it doesn’t vanishes again, we’ll see.

Got my membership back right away after they emailed back earlier. I haven’t gotten it back previously so I’m not sure if I’ll have issues with it going away again

just had to reset my password yet again. not that it matters, my account is quite… uninteresting at this point.

I’ve had no problems with my password yet. Do you use your username or email to login?

My email. Maybe it’s because I’m not really an LPU member or something. Which makes it funny is that last week I had no problem and then this week I got an email saying they considered my issue fixed. Yet when I wanted to log in earlier today, I have to reset my password yet again.

Oh well,… It’s not that big of a deal :slight_smile:

I noticed a while back that every time I logged out and back in, my membership disappeared. I didn’t know if that was the issue but I told Lorenzo and said he’d look into it.
I’m now afraid to log out and test it. I’m glad to have my membership back, I can finally watch LPUTV again.

Can @the_termin8r explain it to her?

I’m assuming it means that both are relative terms and neither actually exist outside of our opinions.

Put slightly more simply, there’s no such thing as good or bad until you form an opinion on something.

Yup, that is the truth for sure. Love Shakespeare.

Red line made its appearance on mobile

At least we know what it’s for now.

1 Like

tf, if you quote like this at university, they bounce ya out immidiatly @samuel_the_leader

so again, good meaning or bad meaning this?

I think you have an idea why I’ve no mood to view the forums at night. :angry:

What’s keeping me up is that on reading people’s worst nightmares, degloving comes up, and when I searched, I ended up saw a completely degloved head which apparently is real and the person alive :scream: :see_no_evil:

Is this the third time this post is being made? I thought I explained it in another thread.

@JFAR920!!! I’m bored!

Do things

1 Like