[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’ve noticed quite a bit of newer people myself, mainly because the new ones don’t/can’t have avatars because of that glitch :stuck_out_tongue:

they can’t? uhhhhh what a pitty :stuck_out_tongue:

Well they can, they just don’t show up. I’m sure it’ll be fixed eventually, it’s a very minor issue

got my membership back finally - gonna have to fload the mainsite with posts, RB will get a birthday post :smiley:

Yup, my profile picture in the forums not changing: :frowning:

Yeah, I figured a few new people would be checking the forums since Lorenzo prompted them to in one of HQ’s posts or a comment on a blog, don’t remember where it was.

I think it’s cool they added an extra 30 days to the memberships, I didn’t think it was necessary though, it’s a nice gesture.

In other news, I just got 2 cds I had ordered like 2 months ago (don’t even ask why they arrived today) and I’m surprised at how good the packaging of one of them is (Cold World by OM&M in case you’re wondering). Hadn’t seen a good one in a while.

EDIT: My LPU membership is gone once again.

And what about our points? I couldn’t find them :smiley: It’s totally ok if it wasn’t moved yet, I just wanna know that I was the one who wasn’t able to find the points or you know.

I couldn’t find my points either. Sucks because I was considering to cash them in for a nifty LPU product but then I saw what the shipment fee would be and figured to just pass… :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn! :smiley: I’m longing so much for that bandana, but they took off from the items a week before moving the site. I didn’t even get the chance to look at the shipping fee. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they’ll re-launch the points with 16. If they do, I’d love to see new items, rare stuff even. it was cool when they had Rob’s drumsticks up.

Hence why I didn’t use my trial membership. They expect us to pay a joining fee, then pay for the product and pay a stupid delivery price. No thanks.

Shipping fees aren’t really something hint they can control. Plus I don’t think trial memberships allow store access

That moment your listing to ‘With You’ then ‘Wth>You’ comes on…

It worked fine for me.

You bought something?

Shipping fees they can’t control, but they weren’t that expensive, $7-$11 is a pretty good price (for Greece, dunno how much it is for other countries).

I think trial members could look at the store but not buy.

Part three of the podcast videos is linked at the bottom on the hub now, probably coming out later today

Hoping to get my membership back as soon as possible to watch these (and not miss out on the last track of 15).

It’s so weird that they randomly go away, mine is still there

Also, part 3 just went live

I think it’s the log in/out issue and not supporting 2 devices. I was randomly logged out yesterday and the membership was still there when I got back in. Today, I logged in from my phone and the membership was gone once again.