[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’ve been logged in and out from my computer and phone, though, so that doesn’t seem right

I’ve no idea then :stuck_out_tongue:

I was about to and then I saw the prices

Until you include import, duty and VAT.

Nah, that was all for me. Whatever I bought plus an extra $7-$11 for shipping. The LPU packages once were $14 and $17.

Yeah… I only had trial memberships here and I’m glad I’ve never paid for full membership. Sorry to say it. :innocent:

I’m not sorry to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you please not post unofficial content?

We had a war drill today here, war sirens are going nuts, it’s so annoying.

War drill? We’ve never had those here. Not as I can remember anyway.

I do remember years and years ago, when I was living in this “Anti Squatting” project and was renting the basement of a military building at this old abandoned Military Base [ true story]. [Squatting before 2010 was quite an interesting way of living in my country].

The day after I signed my contract, I took my bike out to explore the Military Base when I saw a bunch of military vans rushing in, parking quickly and Military cops marched out while grunting loudly. Lets just say I was going through a strange fase in life and thus I was a lil scared, turned around on my bike and rushed back into my basement… But it turned out they were just practicing.

They do one every year here, it’s very annoying, the sirens are way too loud.

We haven’t had anything like that either over here.

Hey!!! Why doesn’t ‘regular’ show when I make posties?

Lol, this is what results when I type on my phone :stuck_out_tongue:

Because you have to set it in your forum preferences.

Dear mr. Mod person, @lpuhq1

Hi, I am meme. I am writing you this note to ask for a position as a mod. I have modding skills, I was a mod on a game and was only un-modded because I was hacked and reported it. If I had of known I would lose the most precious thing to me, I wouldn’t have never done it. I’ve grown since then and bettered myself in security for my accounts. I have been in the lpu since lpu6, so I know my way around rules and whatnot to do in forums. I think I would make a good mod and would not abuse my power. Moderate the website to keep out evil and respect the lpuers who choose to be called poopies.

Thanks, @intheend

3 Likes

Anyone else getting this?

They changed the URL for some pages. It confused me at first, too

Oh they did? I’ll check it. This is where it redirects you if you click on “back to LP” here in the forums.

It’s probably to make the URLs to pages match the page title better, a couple others were changed, too. The new address is https://linkinpark.com/hub instead of https://linkinpark.com/community

Also, I never use that bar on the top, I hid it because it was ugly looking

Really? I find it handy, easier than opening a new tab and all that.