[insert totally nifty topic here]

Yeah I noticed the url change too last night/ early in the morning… :confused:

I bookmarked the main site. I like the concept of a “back to home” link, and I’m pretty sure they added that after I made a suggestion to in early LPU14, but the way it’s done doesn’t look right and doesn’t consistently show up. I had forgotten it existed until recently

Go to bed right now… good night eqverybody czzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get well soon :smiley: :bouquet:

1 Like

@evooba
yeah i got that yesterday and maybe even today i logged on through email when it said “do you want to visit this post”
i contact the supporters but she just gave me the lpu website

there i fixed it you can listen to meteora now lol

I just realized something… @amitrish, your username… is your name Trish?

No. Not this again!
Do you think i arranged “i am trish” into a random pattern to make my username? Wow! I just made that up and I am surprised. I am a guy who doesn’t happen to have the name Trish.

Are you a Decepticon?

LMAO :joy:

Yeah, it’s just a change of urls like Jordan said.

LOL @amitrish

Haha :smiley: I feel sorry for you. Once I was at some community with the name Marla Singer and I had a really biting style, and I was there like 2 years when somebody asked me surprised that if I was really a girl. Well… I even had a woman’s name, and it wasn’t enough convincing. :smiley:

So we got it, you are not Trish! :slight_smile:

Calm down turkey face!!! I never saw your first post about your username. So what does it mean if you are not a girl named Trish?

So… Are you a snail? @amitrish

1 Like

Ooooh plz tell me you are a snail, I love snails!

I have loads of snails in the backyard that keep eating away on my flowers. And thanks to the snails I now also have a couple of hedgehogs in the yard too.

I had a few african land snails a couple of years ago, they ate everything, but they were really cute. I kept them in a big terrarium. They actually made faces when I gave something new kind of food to them, and that was hilarious. :slight_smile: I really liked them.

I haven’t tried snails yet.

@jFar920 very clever! I need my lawyer before I answer that question.
@nefermiw excellent choice of username. You have my vote of confidence. :thumbsup: Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a snail either.
@gatsie you know I am not a snail, but hedgehogs, they are cool af.
@intheend I shall call you bunnybutt today :stuck_out_tongue: I was assumed to be a girl for around 6months in the initial days. You were probably preparing your curse-book then. hehehehhe Nevertheless, I just thought those days were over.
@evooba and @the_termin8r Please stop laughing.

I tagged 6people. I feel like @acemasters.
EDIT: 7 people!!! huehuehue

Wait…so your not a girl?