About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

No, that’s ok…

Alright! If we make a bigger Party than this we invite you as Special Guest! ( Imagines a Party with @intheend and all the Other Guys inhere would be Big Fun …)

No prob it is Good that You Popped in cause this is/was First Time I saw ya cute bunnie face - thanx :hugging:

My veins are appearing. I’m gonna step on the meme for ruining our space: :stuck_out_tongue:

autsch… sent email me…

L’équilibre (The Equilibrium)

I commence, you terminate.

And vice versa:
You commence, I terminate.

not really often but it happens, yes…today it looks only grey this sky… and it is like 5°C, coooold…brrrrr !

are you already heating?

I do!

No, so I’m sure you’ll be able to deliberately guess wrong.

sometimes yes … l
:slight_smile: or maybe often?
so I know the right guess for the victimize thread by now… haha :smiley: taking a hot bath now…

So go ahead.

first because ya feed only cramp or feel numb if they are cold… but this is a “out of thread guess” - maybe you do like a fairy and I get one wish for free if I am right???:hugging:

1 & 2 are deliberately contradictory.

If you don’t want to go next, then you must deliberately guess wrongly there.

I can’t stand it anymore. My feet are still cramped and my arms seem like they are about to fall off.

so you have a bathtube? Go and take a hot bath, before this you start the heater… sounds like I infected ya virtually with my influenza :frowning:

Actually, the last time I saw my mother, she had influenza.

me back at the lpunderground

Didn’t u see the internet not working properly?

I saw… but I hope ya fix it and join back… soon… and just relax weekend… I sense you …

hi Good Morning @samuel_the_leader ! You slept well?