[insert totally nifty topic here]

tf, if you quote like this at university, they bounce ya out immidiatly @samuel_the_leader

so again, good meaning or bad meaning this?

I think you have an idea why I’ve no mood to view the forums at night. :angry:

What’s keeping me up is that on reading people’s worst nightmares, degloving comes up, and when I searched, I ended up saw a completely degloved head which apparently is real and the person alive :scream: :see_no_evil:

Is this the third time this post is being made? I thought I explained it in another thread.

@JFAR920!!! I’m bored!

Do things

1 Like

@the_termin8r it is not you in any duty :troll: , Sam posted the Q about good or bad meaning not there where I wrote it for, it was a song! The Shakesbear quote was another post,I did in another sense… @samuel_the_leader it was meant to the meaning of equlibre…!

I wonder if he was accused of animal cruelty :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Shakespeare

:stuck_out_tongue: lol [lmao… thanks :joy: and don t forget about the bear]

;D

(slowly makes evil smile)

1 Like

You lack the word beside your name though, that’s the real defining moment

1 Like

Welcome regular Resident meme :tada:

Good for you! Congrats on the regular badge, well deserved bunny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For some weird reason, I was logged out of the site this morning. Thankfully, they must have fixed the LPU issue cause my membership is still intact.

That’s great! I tried logging in last weekend and had to reset my password yet again. I’m kind of sceptical to try it again today but maybe I will :slight_smile:

I have a 3 and a half hour wait between classes…I’m absolutely bored! :expressionless:

;D

@the_termin8r

1 Like

@AJ_7 I feel for you. I just got home :stuck_out_tongue: Looks like you have 1.5h left to kill.

@evooba I saw it this morning. Not bad, but I don’t think HZ is doing the OST anymore :cry:

1 Like