[insert totally nifty topic here]

Yes, that’s what I was trying to type out with my last example

Is that a Family Guy reference?

Aww good then. It’s funny cause not a lot of people pronounce it like that. I guess Eva (as in Wall-E Eva) is the way to say it in every other language but Greek.

Meowsy is real!

poopsies

No I didn’t. I was asleep at the time. I’ll watch it when I get home from work.

@Spelling_Mistake

@gatsie

1 Like

Someone (@Derek) lucked out

The HT and LPU15 ones look like half arse jobs. They’re just the front cover of the CD slapped onto a plank of wood.

Isn’t everything simply that?

That is the most beautiful unicorn I have ever seen

I once got the readout for the UL as the readout for the DL (as in I got 0.08 on the DL).

I hate it when this happens.

I still can’t understand how the ping can be so fast when the DL and UL are so rubbish. You’d think that they’re directly proportional but they don’t seem to be.

A bicycle is the acoustic version of a motorcycle.

Is it weird that I laughed my head off at this rather than punching through my laptop screen?

Have you seen the trailer to the “Zootopia” movie?

Me after seeing your question:

Word of advice to everyone. Never spray deodorant onto yourself with the bottle about a cm away from you. On my one it said ‘ice cool effect’ on the bottle and they weren’t kidding it was indeed cool. But then being me I ended up taking it to the extremes and sprayed it onto my forearm from a cm away for a couple of seconds and ended up burning myself :laughing: and even though it hurts a bit it was actually kinda fun to do something stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE / EDIT: After a bit of research I’ve found out that this was one of those stupid challenge fad things. Honestly, I should have know the moment I fried myself. And no I didn’t do it for a challenge, I only found out about it a moment ago.

Dude…

The forums are quite quiet lately.