[insert totally nifty topic here]

The HT and LPU15 ones look like half arse jobs. They’re just the front cover of the CD slapped onto a plank of wood.

Isn’t everything simply that?

That is the most beautiful unicorn I have ever seen

I once got the readout for the UL as the readout for the DL (as in I got 0.08 on the DL).

I hate it when this happens.

I still can’t understand how the ping can be so fast when the DL and UL are so rubbish. You’d think that they’re directly proportional but they don’t seem to be.

A bicycle is the acoustic version of a motorcycle.

Is it weird that I laughed my head off at this rather than punching through my laptop screen?

Have you seen the trailer to the “Zootopia” movie?

Me after seeing your question:

Word of advice to everyone. Never spray deodorant onto yourself with the bottle about a cm away from you. On my one it said ‘ice cool effect’ on the bottle and they weren’t kidding it was indeed cool. But then being me I ended up taking it to the extremes and sprayed it onto my forearm from a cm away for a couple of seconds and ended up burning myself :laughing: and even though it hurts a bit it was actually kinda fun to do something stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE / EDIT: After a bit of research I’ve found out that this was one of those stupid challenge fad things. Honestly, I should have know the moment I fried myself. And no I didn’t do it for a challenge, I only found out about it a moment ago.

Dude…

The forums are quite quiet lately.

What if I told you that I was bored at the time? :laughing:

I can imagine :stuck_out_tongue:

Unicorns and lollipops and dooda dooda daaa!! Anyone gonna lick a lamppost in winter?

Have you heard the rumors about the release(s) LP and FM are doing for RSD? If so, thoughts? And are you getting any of them?

What is RSD?

Record Store Day.

I have no idea what release they are doing.

Personally, I want the TRT one SO bad!