[insert totally nifty topic here]

So… turns out I’m gonna be seeing Muse a couple months after you @The_early_walker. No spoilers till I see them! :wink:

I tired to get tickets also, but its crazy everybody wants to see them.

Pre-sale starts tomorrow here so we’re going to get ours after work. We won’t risk it going another day, it’s their first show in 9 years here and it’s gonna be crazy. I actually expect it to be as crazy as when RHCP played.
But it’s just one show. They’re doing 5 and 6 to every other city they’re playing on this tour. Everyone can have a chance, it’s nice.

Fail :stuck_out_tongue:

I typed in Alpha, not Aloha lol

I’m so pissed right now. Muse, the festival’s site, everyone has taken down the announcement of their show and have given us absolutely no update on what is going on. I’m gonna be really sad if the show is cancelled 5 freaking hours after it was announced.

Wait, why would it be cancelled?

I don’t know… but the announcement was taken down from every single site. No one knows what happened.

Also, why is the concert so hyped?

Because it’s Muse and because they haven’t played here in 9 years. And because it’s the first decent band that announces a concert here in years (probably since RHPC, 4 years ago).

we have also some wierd stuff with that concert. Can’t buy tickets to other contries, usally we can. this time only paris and its a long way. They seem quite good live so @EvoOba and @The_early_walker i hope you will let me know later how awesome was it. i Hope that your concerts will not get cancelled :slight_smile:

Yeah, they’re awesome live. They nailed it last time they were here. (I missed it of course) so I’m dying to go now.

They just updated the festival’s page saying presale won’t start tomorrow and that info will be posted soon. It is very likely the show was cancelled since no names were mentioned and they just referred t it as “day 2” of the festival. :confused: Some say they just have to change venues due to popular demand and they’re looking into that. We’ll see I guess. It sucks I’m not friends with people from the promoter company anymore, they would come in handy right now.

Comedy Central is playing the Saturday Night Live episode with Linkin Park right now

1 Like

Really? Dang I missed out… Then again, Comedy Central down here is just an excuse to air old reruns of the 90’s and label them “comedy”… :confused:

Who’s seen this:

This was already in reruns when I was growing up, and it was damn funny then. I think I havent seen an episode in over 14 years.

So many bunnies lately. Bunnies and zombies.

2 Likes

Since this doesn’t have a topic, I thought I would post this here. Have you guys seen this? It’s the official studio Runaway Acapella

I want an instrumental

The official Hybrid Theory instrumentals are out there but not the acapellas as far as I know. This could just be a very well done fan made one.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is Mike Shinoda’s official account though?