[insert totally nifty topic here]

What’s a WE?

weekend

Entertainment industry is taking the hit of most “losses” this year.

I nearly pissed myself watching this:

I started working on this thing like a year ago and stopped, and now I went back to it and don’t know where I left off, and now it’s broken. Now unless I basically completely redo it, it’s dead, which sucks, because it was basically done

That’s sad :frowning:

I lucked out a ton, apparently I was using an older version I had saved for some odd reason, I found the current one!

Still needs more work than I originally remembered, but as long as it’s functioning I’m happy

It’s really annoying to forget where you finished. It happened to me with my circuit for my project. It took me 15 mins to follow everything through :confused:

Awww LPU 9 chat feels :frowning:

That looks really old and it’s still running?

@the_termin8r1
How did your interview for the university go?I hope good.

It was dead easy. It wasn’t even that formal. They asked me why I aplied to the course, what I want to do in the future and wanted to know about my project. It went well and I got an offer, it’s the one I’m putting as my first choice.

@Just_a_LP_Fan Where have you been?

That’s good to hear. :slightly_smiling:
Well,I didn’t got the education I applied to,so now I’m writing again some applications and hopefully I get an education for this year.In the mean time I was working and planing some things.Next month is going to be funny! :smiley:
How have you been?

I hope it works out for you

I’ve been good, thank :slightly_smiling: Otherwise everything is boring as usual :confused:

Thank you! I think it will take a bit time but it will come out alright.I have work and my parents don’t pressure me that much.Could be worse.

I know what you mean! :grin: Nothing really interesting going on here either.

I think @the_termin8r1 is asking, why has @Just_a_LP_Fan been absent from the forums for so long?

1 Like

Today’s definitely not my day. After posting the photo in the other thread, my friend calls and tells me he’s not home yet cause there was an accident and he’s stuck in traffic, so we decided to reschedule for some day in the week. Too bad I already had made it to the station. I would have been pissed if I had gotten into the train though.

sigh

How do you guys treat the covers on LP by Cornbread Red?

I feel so dead right now