[insert totally nifty topic here]

I just stood through 1:20 hrs of my worst nightmare. I had to go to the Bulgarian embassy to get a new passport and personal ID. The embassy is a small room that is roughly 25m^2 and in it there were well over 30 people and a pram with a crying baby that looked like an alien and some fat hag that wouldn’t stop crowding around me. I move, she comes closer, I move again, she comes even closer. It’s at times like these that I almost sympathize with terrorists. I wanted to set of a nuke.

I, on the other hand, had the most amazing nap ever.

I had to wake up at 8:00 :confused:

I wake up at 6:30am every day. I’m lucky I left work early today though otherwise I wouldn’t have taken that nap.
Bad thing is that I’m probably going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

I don’t take naps for exactly that reason. Also, when I wake up in the afternoon I end up thinking it’s morning so my time perception gets screwed up too.

I rarely take any but I just had to today. When I used to sleep really late it wasn’t a problem but now… ugh :confused:

Naps are supa-cool!!! But why did you have to leave work for that? You could have slept in there :stuck_out_tongue:
Watch movies, shows, party the s**t out. You are a graduate now. Don’t sleep. Party hard, Pass out! :wink:

Hahaha! Work’s on strike today and tomorrow so the only employees there are the kids that do their intership. We just left 2 hours early since we were really doing anything all day. Probably same gonna happen tomorrow.

It’s hard to party during the week. I gotta do so in the weekend when other people can join me lol! (I did eat pizza and had a beer yesterday by myself to celebrate though).

Couple of questions:

1. You still have internship going on even when you have graduated already? -
  2. Where were the others who graduated with you?

See, that’s what happens when you don’t send us our flight tickets so that we could join you in the party.

1. Yeap, finishes in March.
  2. The ceremony is in June so :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically, I just got my final results back (I passed) and a note saying that I have (unofficially) graduated because I’m done with everything I had to do (interships counts as “done” since it finishes next month). The thing is that my uni has only 2 graduation ceremonies within the year, one in December and one in June. It’s nothing fancy or anything, we just say our oath and leave.

So you guys still have time before you come and party :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! Your uni is proactive. Anyways, all the best for your future :slightly_smiling:

If I am unable to join in, will you send me some cash and call it even since I will give you my blessings as well? :sunglasses:

Hahaha sure thing!

I had totally forgotten I would have to sync my phone with this laptop’s iTunes. I just lost all of my files while trying to import the LPU15 cd on my phone. YAY!!!

You have been WARNED!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Is this in relation to the above stuff or is it just a random pic?

04:10 AM and I still can’t fall asleep

Remember this is [insert totally nifty topic here], so it’s random pic.

Anything can be inserted here, it’s an ongoing feast of incoherent random bla bla! :smiley:

so to get it back at the top, and for not forgetting “the nifty things”, here I will last forever, free from work, lol, who´s joining a lil bit posting into the WE with me???lol :yum: