HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Didn’t have any around here. Woke up half ten this morning to some rain though :grinning: although that stopped quickly

1 Like

Hello @HakManLP ! I’ve been waiting to hear if you ever won a meet and greet. I hear this forum was giving away a lot of those back in the day, and the band used to join in for online chats. Exciting days. Where was I? :thinking: Hopefully you will win one and send us all pictures. I’m doing good thanks, how are you? I’ve been meaning to ask what are your thoughts on the Grey Daze album? It seems I’m the only one here who likes it. Got some good chat on the other LP forum and saw on YT others who also appreciate it. I just love that 90’s sound and anything Chester sings speaks to me man :heart:

Ah, you’re still liking a soundtrack? :laughing: Let me think on this as I’m mostly listening to old music.

This is my favourite picture, I’m downloading it! What a picture!!! A solar system of LP Living Things :heart_eyes: I love a bit of sci-fi like LOATR video!

Tinfoil is missing :frowning_face: Why!!!

This is all anyone can do. Some battles are more difficult to overcome, but you are a Linkin Park soldier! We’ll keep fighting until the end and you’re not alone. Sometimes it can feel like we’re just existing day to day and finding happiness seems like a dream. Ask yourself what would need to change to make you happy? Sometimes knowing that gives us something to aim towards. Eating a sandwich with Mike Shinoda might never happen but hey, maybe that sandwich sucks anyway.

I’ve been listening to this too, newfound love for this song recently :heart: Enjoy your day off Monday! Come say hello :wave:

Your second time with Oreo??? You make it sound like a date :joy: You do know they come in lots of different flavours right?? :wink:

Heard it in full for the first time yesterday, loved it. Made a long post about it, overflow of excitement. Share thoughts please!

I didn’t get any thunderstorms either guys, nor rain that I could see :confused:

Soundtrack for @HakManLP : Boston’s Lane: System.

4 Likes

After I hadn’t been satisfied with peanut butter, I gave now another chance to the legendary Oreo stuffed with something white. And I’m disappointed. Biscuits are too hard and cream too sweet.

I’ve already heard some songs on youtube. Some, not all. In both versions. And I have to say that my thoughts and ideas keep constantly evolve.(I was about to write something completely different here). Now I’m spotting the differences. And I’m a little bit afraid that I may be a bit disappointed with the remastered album after I get it cause I like the original ‘raw’ versions.

3 Likes

Much like yesterday, after enjoying another day off work, I spent the past hour or so on my bike. Really nice weather tonight, and tomorrow’s supposed to be a washout.

I hope everybody enjoys their weekend!!

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: Saturday morning and my day starts 3 hours later than usually :tada: yaaay - that means a good start into my free day. Only thing I’ve to do today is to take a bath :bath:t2: :partying_face::star_struck:! A lil bit grocery- but with my daughter- so it’s more like quality time :crazy_face:

I wish you all a very nice weekend :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: let the love and compassion lead you :heart::sunny::hugs: and take care, whatever you do and wherever you are :yellow_heart::heart: stay strong :muscle:t2: soldiers :heart:

@HakManLP LT is one of my favorite albums- how did Chazzy said it?

:heavy_heart_exclamation: …when your mood is good- you enjoy the beat & when you’re sad, you enjoy the lyrics… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

and this fits for LT as well :heavy_heart_exclamation: Great WEP again :partying_face: enjoy the cheating days- bonne apetit :yum: budear :hugs: and I live like 50 km away from Munich- it’s pretty nice and sunny here!!

@anomalia was out for a walk yesterday… the weather was so nice :grin: but yeah… I’ll msg you here with a tag if it fits tonight :dancer: :notes: … and I hope the glitchy plug works… :crossed_fingers:t2:

@anna834 nice you show up :hugs::heart: - so on Monday my cancellation option on booking.com expires :see_no_evil: and although the things aren’t really predictable- I tend to go “no risk - no fun” :crazy_face: and let happen whatever should :joy::sweat_smile:- means when all goes good- we are in Scharbeutz from 12-19.08. lol- are you at home during this week ? Also- stay strong :muscle:t2: :heart:

@raz7 lol :joy:… and can you paste your Twitter ID once again lol? I forgot to follow you back then :crazy_face: and now I can’t find it again :see_no_evil:

@zanybelle I can’t really express how splitted I am about the GD album but… :crazy_face: the craving for Chazzies voice is starting to take over :see_no_evil:

@evooba :tada::confetti_ball: concert tickets?!?!! Wow congratulations :champagne::balloon: I feel the excitement :partying_face::star_struck: and I wish you a great trip :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::+1:t2:

@justinkilmer awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that IS absolutely fancy and shows your love :heart: so clear!! Enjoy :relaxed: and I’m happy that you sound waaay better than a week or so ago! :+1:t2: hugs to Brianna :hugs:

@Lilyope good charging weekend :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

Hugs to @drounzer :hugs: and a great weekend for y’all

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 today I wish you a good morning :sunny:

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/rhianna_spiers

Here it is… @theearlywalker and you know what I’m about to ask :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue: what do you think of Daniels Ask Me Anything videos?

Listen to this remix by Mike, going to the original. Loving both versions. Admiring, that Mike didn’t do that much. Just promoting a young artist. Also saw them on his live stream yesterday.
Listening to the two versions in a loop.
Going into the lyrics:

I can’t quite help it
It’s overwhelming
Sometimes I wanna stick a cigarette in my
Eyes closed, not sleeping
I’m stressed, you’re dreaming
You’re softly breathing

While I’m hyperventilating, pacing
I’m losing my patience
Feeling bad 'bout shit I didn’t do
So dramatic, panicked, I got pre-traumatic
Stress 'cause nothing happened yet
But it did in my head

I drive me mad
I drive me absolutely crazy
I feel bad
For you 'cause I’m so fucking paranoid and sad
All the time, you could blame it on my mind
And now I’m mad, I drive me mad

I know it’s stupid
It’s just hard being human
Some days I wake up and I feel like I just wanna
Dye my hair neon green
So, I can forget I’m me
Don’t wanna think about drinking a glass of gasoline

I’m hyperventilating, pacing
I’m losing my…

She is so young, and so outstanding lyrics.
Finding myself right in it.
So I thought you get an exhaustingly honest post from me.

And you your question honestly answered :grimacing: :heart:

Thursday morning, I was on my morning bike ride through the woods. As always, I choose a route with not so much people, cause Lille is quite difficult with male dogs.
There I got a call by my island boss, she is still in dire need of help. And my Eifel boss not so much. So we planned my return.
Normally, I make a point, to be first to look into crossroads.
Yeah, but I was distracted and what shouldn’t happen did happen.
Lille was in front of me, met another dog. And before I could react, he already attacked.
The other dog screamed like hell.
I run to them, but it needed quite some time till I got Lilles teeth loosened.
The victim dog was accompanied by a little girl, round about 13. She meanwhile got into hysterics, screamed, cryed, shaking, nearly broke down.
I secured Lille on a tree and went to them. Comforting, looking the dog over. He had just one hole, but this was deep. He was a nice fella, fast recovered, liked me.
The girl was so in shock, still shaking. I talked, patted her, hugged her, gave her my number and address.
We finally parted.
And I was shaking all over too.
Dang, I start crying, just writing it.
To make it clear, it was totally my fault, nothing to excuse there. Yeah, Lille had real bad experiences as a puppy, but this is no excuse to be not careful. I did buy a muzzle yesterday and started the training with him to get used to it.
I have to tend sheep with him next week, on a island full of tourists with dogs.
Also that Thursday, my son had his middle shool graduation. It was a great moment!
Getting his degree on stage. All the kids, I know since first grade, and their parents.
Yeah, the kids grow up, we got old.
Just 12 out of 28 will stay for next year high school graduation.
And my daughter was there, ignoring me. After I tried to take a picture (I at least would like to have a picture) she said: This, she saying no, I try anyway, is the reason, she don’t want to visit me. And from that moment her ignoring me became hateful on top of the annoyance.
Later the mother of the girl with the dog called. The dog had needed to put under narcotics and needed stitches. But she was really nice, not mad, and also no blaming for hugging her daughter.
(I actually had forgotten in that moment, what a no go this is. Really embarrassed about this too.)
She will send the bill and I will of course pay.

Yeah, and there I am right now.
And even so, I still have Thursday till I go back to the island, my stomach makes already panic. Just never get used to changes, hate it.

All this just in my head!

Thank you all!!!
:hugs: :green_heart:
@HakManLP loved your WEP :heart_eyes:
@justinkilmer thank you very much! Really appreciated :hugs: :green_heart:
@theearlywalker I have to be at 17th on the farm down south and will visit my grandma before. Haven’t seen her since February. So I will leave Lübeck probably at 15th. So we have a short window. But I would be really happy to meet up. :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Edit
Don’t pity me, I also pulling together.
And tonight is girls night. Not, as some suggested tequila shots and strippers :crazy_face: but three not really girls anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: sitting in my garden, ordering Asia food and drinking a little strawberry bowle. :curry: :sushi: :fortune_cookie: :chopsticks: :tropical_drink:

9 Likes

I’ve never tried peanut butter :confused: The one stuffed with something white is the original Oreo I believe. What you need to do is dunk it in tea :coffee: :cookie: This is the only way to eat biscuits.

I’ve seen some comments that certain songs aren’t as good as the original. I’ve not listened to the original excessively and I wasn’t overly a fan of the instrumentals as they needed some work. The remastered version is much cleaner and they’ve had a lot of help so it should “sound” better and compliment Chester’s voice but I understand the composition may not feel right to fans of the original. I think you’ll be surprised. Leave a review on my Amends thread if you like once you’ve listened. I’ve listed some of my favourites there.

I get that but I’m still interested if which songs people like in this version. It is something to talk about with the absence of Linkin Park music and also what a wonderful reminder of Chester’s talent and skill. I’m always in awe of him. Chester and Amy Lee are my favourite singers as I grew up listening to them so I’ll always be excited to hear different stuff. Evanescence album Synthesis is one of my absolute favourites, even though I like the originals very much… I’m just a sucker for these two singers :grin:

@Linkineli Have you heard the Grey Daze album? I’m interested to know what you think too. Also, how are you and your mum? I still want to try your chocolate cake recipe but we’ve had so much cake recently I’m being good now :angel:

2 Likes

@evooba @theearlywalker @HakManLP @drounzer @LP13413 @Linkineli @anomalia and everyone else, I want to share with you that I PASSED THE PRESENTATION!! :tada::tada: I’m officially done with school, forever! I’m so relieved to have finally completed this. It’s an amazing feeling to be a free human being :joy:

14 Likes

I know right? Another gig I want to go to is going on sale on Wednesday too! Thank you! I can’t wait till we get there :slight_smile:

I could do with some sushi right now…

YES!!! CONGRATS!!! That’s amazing :smiley: :smiley:

OT: Easy one at work today, left a tad early too, went to the off licence with my flatmate before coming home to stock up on some drinks. We’re celebrating Pride tonight on Zoom with some friends, should be good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats!!! :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congraaaats ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

:tada:YAAAY :partying_face: @rickvanmeijel ENJOY :tada: :beers: :balloon: and as I already said: I NEVER EVER had any doubts :grin::hugs::muscle:t2::+1:t2:

@ShanonPark you feel like saying something?! :joy::sweat_smile: let it goooo :loudspeaker:

@zanybelle I love Amy Lee too :heart_eyes: and I definitely LOVE :heart: Chazzy :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: forever

Good goodnight family :crescent_moon::kissing_heart::hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy!! :clap: im happy for you! :beers: enjoy you’re free time now! :joy:

1 Like

I just realized, I never posted a photo of the gazebo my dad and I assembled a few weeks ago.

And after the rain we had today, this is where I’m spending my night.

8 Likes

Good evening lp family . I just got up form a nap and cook my lunch for tomorrow. . I hope everyone is doing amazing . I know one thing is virus. Is not going anywhere. Anytime soon. So everyone please be safe

3 Likes

Yeass I’m good great my bro :smiley: wish the same for you. Also, don’t worry about re-reply
Enjoy the day

Heyeeyey I’m good. Yeah I watched the entire concert. I got the link from YouTube and then i switched off everything so that my entire focus will be only on LINKIN PARK…
I watched Rock am Ring 2004 and only one thing I want to say… why I’m not the luckiest person to watch them live :sob:

You know I watched Rock am ring 2004… and it was amazing than experiencing Live in Texas. I got goosebumps every single minute especially that time when Chester screamed while singing With you (I guess, it was the intro part) …
How about you?

Hello to all the soldiers out there… Enjoy your day and Be happy :smiley:
Sorry for deleting the post. It wasn’t uploaded correctly from here

4 Likes

Hi!
Hey All, what’s up… Just to remember all of you once again. What excites you is yours to keep, What frightens you is where the work must be done, What inspires you is your instinct guiding your experience to new wonders.

Quote of the Day → “I did something that made people present their best selves to me wherever I go.” — Jim Carrey

Yo Soldier, Keep up the good work @ShanonPark

APlaceForMyHead.jpg

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny:Have a good one :sunny::sunny: enjoy your day at its best :grin: everybody :heart::sunny::muscle:t2::hugs:

@anna834 omg what a shock - big bonecrusher to you :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: hope you had a great Ladiesnight nevertheless and :yum: yum bowl :blush::yellow_heart::hugs: - we’ll definitely find an opportunity :grin:

@ShanonPark I’ve two more very favourite live shows :blush: it’s RTR at Milton Keynes - the SOTD performance is really epic :heart_eyes: and RAR 2014 for personal reasons - and do you know about the edit function? This helps me always when a post isn’t displayed as I want it to be lol :blush: happens quite often :joy:- and the preview is helpful! (Btw: have I used safe/and save right above? Or is the exact opposite right? :see_no_evil:)

@Himan10 wise words :grin: bro :sunny::+1:t2:

@hilaryfol tu and stay safe

Ot :coffee:

@LP13413 looks pretty save! Good work :+1:t2: and as for the boss: I imagine him sitting in the middle of the table by any chance :joy::sweat_smile: :cat2:- sleep well Andy :blush:

4 Likes

Had a bad fall early this morning while walking. Twisted my right ankle and got my left shin…I thought at first the bone had gone through my skin but it’s just a massive bump! Painful!!

4 Likes