HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey you all! :white_flower:

Had a great time last night :blush:
Way too much delicious food and drinks.
We even had ice cream as dessert. We didnā€™t want to, but at 9:30 my son passed us: Do you need something from the shop?
It was an unison: Ben & Jerryā€™s :yum:

20200627_191403

Ha, ha, ha CONGRATULATIONS :partying_face: :tada: :man_student: :confetti_ball: You did it! And we all new it! :relieved: :joy: :hugs: :green_heart:

You sleep outside? Awesome :milky_way:

What a nice quote! I know what he means. I can have this sometimes :blush:, sadly not often. Itā€™s something you carry in yourself, what people just feel. :revolving_hearts:

One of my favourite lines ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :hugs: hope it was a happy one for you too :rosette:

@alz89 really hope, itā€™s better fast! :crossed_fingers: what annoyance :confounded: sorry for then pain :hugs: :white_heart:

@theearlywalker I think, you just need some more bonecrusher :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

@evooba saw your holiday plans. It sure will be great! :heart_eyes: canā€™t wait to see pictures :grin: Cornwall has such a magical reputation :star_struck:

@lpfan61 :heart: :green_heart:
20200628_114855

@HakManLP :green_heart: saw your cheat pizza :yum: just have my own in the oven :pizza: :drooling_face:

Oh ready, later :joy:
Ups not finished

6 Likes

@anna834 noo I just spent a couple hours out there relaxing, before it started to rain again.

Stay strong, @alz89!

On topic, Iā€™m spending my Sunday relaxing. Itā€™s nice outside at the moment, but we have more scattered rain moving through today.

4 Likes

Congratulation! Good job!

My favourite LP concertā€¦

@anna834 :hugs: because the dog story and :hugs: because of the railway story. By the way, I believed that DB is perfect. :joy:
@theearlywalker :hugs: because of the flight rebooking and stuffā€¦
@alz89 :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: to relieve the pain in your leg(s).

Very hot! Probably the first summer day with no rain this year.

7 Likes

Damn! Hope it feels better now!

Sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

And thanks I canā€™t wait either!

OT: itā€™s been a good weekend in general. Busy as always but good. Iā€™m not off tomorrow like I initially thought so I hope Iā€™ll be able to leave early to go to my friendā€™s birthday celebration.
I came home to 7 vinyls tonight, Iā€™m so relieved they finally arrived! (Our Mail is still very bad) I canā€™t wait to listen to everything!

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: woke up early today, completely relaxed ketchup here, first of all big bonecrusher to

@alz89 :hugs::hugs::hugs: What a bad luck :expressionless::expressionless: maybe consider to see a doctor? I hope the pain will stop soon :muscle:t2::hugs:

@anna834 so happy you enjoyed the ladies night :tada: and ofc icecream is a total must have :icecream:- what taste do you prefer? Looking forward to enjoy a pint together on the beach :heart_eyes: :ocean: :beach_umbrella:- my daughter said yesterday afternoon with a slight smile: ofc I wanna go :crazy_face: alright- letā€™s see how this goes onā€¦ I think positive :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover: have a good day amd stay strong :sunny::muscle:t2::hugs::heart:

@evooba yaaay :tada: hope you could listen to a few already! Keeping my fingers crossed for that you can leave early :crossed_fingers:t2: Enjoy the birthday celebs :tada:

@anomalia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: aww thank you Anna- very appreciated and we donā€™t stop trying a plug meet ok? :crazy_face::joy::crossed_fingers:t2: Bonecrusher back :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@drounzer nice to find your posts in the flow - good morning bro :blush::sunny: have a good start of your day and stay strong :muscle:t2:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 Hope you had more sun than rain? :sunny: Have a restful night Andy :zzz:.

:heart: Stay strong family! One for the pther! In good times and in bad times: we stand one for the other :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: :muscle:t2: Bonecrushers to @everybody :hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning to you to! :smiley:
Yeah i want to be here more often. Iā€™ve got a feeling Iā€™ve missed to much.

Today Iā€™m gonna take a walk with a friend of mine and her dog. Itā€™s nice that my friends are there for me in this hard time. Iā€™ve been open up about my condition. I needed to be more honest. They respect me and said that they are there for me. Itā€™s very facking good feeling that Iā€™ve got very good friends.
It makes me happy. Those moments I cherish.

Have a good day @anna834 @HakManLP @lpfan61 @lplove @lplove @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel @framos1792 @anomalia @evooba and the rest!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

hello everybody - happy monday :sweat_smile: #mondaymood

hello dear :kissing_heart:, do you mean ā€˜rechargedā€™? If itā€™s so - I 100% agree. Besides that: so I guess itā€™s yours?

hello dear :kissing_heart: squeaks :sunglasses: :muscle:t2:
I think I really like ā€˜Never enoughā€™ but they should do a new look. So many bands look like the same and I think for better publicity, AP should do something special again right? :yum:

hi there buddy :hugs:, youā€™re always welcome - yeah, I also know these respect things, but thatā€™s whatā€™s humans are - selfish. Hopefully your doing better and enjoy your day off - also howā€™s weather in NL?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, do you bought the normal collection or a special edition?
Also: How can you donā€™t like Oreoā€™s :rofl: :scream:

hello dear :kissing_heart: hopefully the picnic was very good and you enjoy the days off - Do you got some good places in your region for trips + picnics? :relaxed:

hi there buddy :grimacing: :hugs: that sounds, that I should these games a try. Thumbs uo for beeing that good husband and son, hopefully it was a good weekend and and good trip.
My weekend was good, my fatherā€™s club and my club won and my fatherā€™s club got another chance to stay in the first division. So Iā€™m happy.

hello dear :kissing_heart: thank you for your congrats :star_struck: I appreciate that. Sounds like a really nice place, sop hopefully youā€™re gonna be able to take many pictures?
Do you play some ā€˜beer pongā€™? :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
maybe next time Iā€™ll win, but Iā€™m not that lucky guy :rofl: - Grey Daze is a very tough topic. Back in the early 90ā€™s I was too young for the music for GD. But I had give some songs a try and itā€™s pretty good. So maybe Iā€™ll give the whole album more trys. Besides that itā€™s even harder to hear Chester on GD than in the song ā€˜Cross offā€™ by Mark Morton. Donā€™t know why. Sorry, this week I really donā€™t know this song :joy: :see_no_evil:
Also thank you for your feedback :pray:t2:
Yeah, Tinfoil is missing - Donā€™t know why, but itā€™s a ā€˜fillerā€™ :sweat_smile: - Are you doing good today? :blush: Maybe a soundtrack for you: Blink 182 - Nine (album)

hello dearbud :kissing_heart:, thank you for your feedback and lively words - So LT is your favorite one? Then the WEP nailed it :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
for Chester quotes, I couldnā€™t agree more. Itā€™s just this!
Just 50kmā€™s away from Munich? :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Are you into european football too?

hello dear :kissing_heart: Had to read this posting from you many times and Iā€™m like just wow and speechless. Exactly this. Nailed it. Point. Wow. Awesome :heart_eyes: :pray:t2:
Also Iā€™m that lyrics guy and you picked exatly these ones. Fantastic.
Also thank your for your feedback and what kinda big pizza party was this yesterday? :crazy_face: :rofl: :scream: :scream: :scream: :flushed: :flushed: So many pizza, do you got some rest of it? :grimacing:

hello buddy, congrats - hopefully you partyed hard! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:
So what is the next step: Holidays? New projects?

hello andy, thatā€™s awesome work :scream: :flushed: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: You should share some more pictures, when itā€™s rain and you can still enjoy the time outside. Pretty good, I like it :muscle:t2: :blush:

Hope youā€™re doing fine too and stay safe too dear :pray:t2:

hello dear :relaxed: :hugs: weā€™ve this in common. Also yes, Rock am Ring 2004 is epic. I was 12 and turned 13 this year and watched this concert with my dad via livestream on german tv. It was just :heart: Itā€™s still one of my alltime favorite performances by Linkin Park and Especially Breaking the habit from this gig is my #1 live performance of my #1 song :heart:

Iā€™ll take that for my day- thank you :pray:t2: :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart: please get well soon - wishing you the best :pray:t2:

10 random and powerful tags to @anngelenee @lpfan61 @Linkineli @AJ_7 @Honey8 @melisLP @chigokurosaki @lplove @lpaniist @Audrina87 :relaxed: :hugs: :heart:

OT: Iā€™m a little bit powerless and many things are going trough my head. Hopefully Iā€™ll find my power back for the next days to finish some more assignments :expressionless: :frowning_face:

But anyway: Wishing everyone a good start into the new week - stay safe and healthy everyone :pray:t2: :heart:

16 Likes

Of course. If it was a year, it would be 2020.

1. I would have consciously ignored buying the above mentioned album.
  2. I am not rich enough to own vinyls. They are appx 7x expensive than CDs here. :grin: This was a picture from reddit, I think.
2 Likes

:relaxed::relaxed: Thanks for posting quotes. Yeah wish the same for youā€¦ keep up the good work
Also, i love that song which you pasted in your reply

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowoowoeowowoowosowowowow thanks for sharing. It looks like iā€™ve got my night package for todayā€¦
Please tell me more about your fav. Concerts

What about rock am ring and Milton Keynes?

Ohhhhhh God I didnā€™t even know about these guys when I was in my childhood age. Very sad
But now I think, iā€™ve found everything once I started listening to Live in Texasā€¦ next will be what @theearlywalker suggested.

Always be happy guys.
Thank you

4 Likes

Hi!
Today was a great one at work

Quote of the Day ā†’ ā€œWatch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.ā€ ā€” Lao Tzu

Lots of love and virtual hugs to @ShanonPark @anna834 @HakManLP

@theearlywalker iā€™ll keep posting these type of wise words :smiley:

Everyoneā€¦ laugh a little

grammarly4

Also, sorry for editing my replyā€¦

4 Likes

Every time I try and pack a sleeping bag for a campoutā€¦

8 Likes

HiišŸ˜˜thatā€™s great!
About home schooling- our school failed completely, we didnā€™t have a single online class because of for me unknown reasons(and i think online classes wouldā€™ve been really helpful, also in times of the total shut down it wouldā€™ve been nice to see everybody, but nope), mebis, the online platform where we get&upload stuff, wasnā€™t really working in the first month and in my opinion the teachers couldā€™ve been a LITTLE more understanding and caring about us and not give us so much work. Now, with seeing the teachers in this weekly rythm, itā€™s better and clearer, but i still prefer real school.(ok, long sleeps and no tests or anything are really good, but seeing my friends every day and not having to make that internet stuff work and worrying about what i already sent and what not is betteršŸ˜‚)
And the weather is sooo hot here, and always thunderstorms in the evening, wich i find really exciting to watch/listen to and the air is so good before and after the stormsšŸ˜

I love daveā€™s smile hahašŸ˜„ smile like dave![quote=ā€œHakManLP, post:1578, topic:52753ā€]
Living Things all songs (1)
[/quote]

About living things: too tired to write a great interpreting text about it now, but this album means so much to me and i will admire and love it forever. The songs from this album(castle of glass and burn it down) got me into Linkin Park and i canā€™t even really think about what my life would be if i hadnā€™t liked the songs and decided to listen to more stuff of ā€˜that one band i heard sometimes on the radioā€™. And still some songs can gain a new meaning for me depending on whatā€™s going on in my life even though at the same time they feel like the oldest friends.

Thanks! And weā€™re all with you on your way!:heart::heart:

Thank youā€‹:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SAMESAMESAME as soon as i heard mikeā€™s version at first i fell in love with the song, got curious about the original, loved it as well of course and didnā€™t stop listening to both of them! The lyrics are so good ā€œstressed 'cause nothing happened yet but it did in my headā€. I so relate to that. And itā€™s so good&healing in a way to know that others feel like this too. Iā€™m so grateful we got to know this song now.
Iā€™m starting to get into renā€™s other music tooā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:and i totally agree with you, heā€™s the best promoting such young, talented artists! Yeah, he didnā€™t change much but you still hear that itā€™s a Mike-version of the song and i love thatā€‹:relaxed::relaxed:

Heeeyy, sorry iā€™m late but i just feel like you can never hear that enough: feeling guilty is normal, but donā€™t be too hard on yourself. Thereā€™s no reason to treat yourself worse than you treat your friends and others. And i think the hugging thing isnā€™t embarrassing at all- in that situation it seems to be the only thing you can do and i think that girl really needed that. Sending you many hugsā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not yet, but i still want to listen to the full album. Itā€™s just, i really donā€™t have a good feeling with sean and some of his attitudes, so i donā€™t want to support them. But i will listen to it :slight_smile:
And me and my mum are good. No unnecessary conflicts or anything :relaxed:thanks for asking! And yeah the cake is a lot, so make sure youā€™re not too full before eating it because you might wonā€™t be able to stopā€‹:joy:
@rickvanmeijel woohoooo so happy for you!!!:rocket::hugs::hugs::heart::heart:
@Himan10 really like your quote-sharing and that you check in!:hugs:

Haha itā€™s amazing seeing you freaking out over those amazing shows! Yeah, Milton Keynes is one of my favourites tooā€¦ another favourite is iTunes festival 2011 or live earth japan 2007(breaking the habit version there is so beautiful it makes me cryšŸ˜­)

Haha now i wanna go campingā€¦ that sleeping bag looks so cozy! (Btw, a spelling question: does it matter if i use z or s in words like cosy/cozy, realizing/realising,ā€¦ cause iā€™ve seen both. So, is it an american/british english thing or is there even a difference??):grin:
Well, iā€™m gonna go to sleep now, unfortunately not camping somewhere but school tomorrow, so byyeeeā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

Cozy/realize is the American way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad that you like Never Enough. Itā€™s a very catchy song and sticks in your head a lot. Plus itā€™s me when I feel like Iā€™m not satisfied with my work but already put lots of blood, sweat and tears into it.

For AP to do something special, it depends on the band members. Daniel lives in Austria, Joe in USA and Elliot in Sweden. Joe and Elliot only come for the tours or any live gigs of any kind. To be honest, itā€™s up to Daniels opinion as he is the head of his project. Itā€™s up to the patreons as he will release a single or video depending on the amount of patreons. Example - the next goal is 550 patreons and that is for a new single. We are currently on 511/512. So it is getting there.

He is trying to invent new genres of music such as what he did with industrial pop a few years back and if he can get the same success, it will go up again.

I mean, if you listen to what he used to be to Now, his music has gone through a lot of changes.

Of course Iā€™m still going to bombard you guys with Daniels work as he deserves the recognition. So I hope youā€™re listeningā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart::+1:

3 Likes

Morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny: Quick checking from late-walker :joy::sweat_smile:- but I donā€™t wanted to miss to wish you all a good Thursday :sunny::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::muscle:t2: Stay strong soldiers!

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 Iā€™m dying :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: how cute is this!! And mean me thought first itā€™s another kind of gift :poop: :joy::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:- but this is actually too sweet! You go on a trip with your dad? Schoolyear over? Sleep well my friend :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

My dad and I are planning on leaving Wednesday and looking for a spot to camp for a couple nights. Unfortunately for us, all the reserved sites are booked through next year, so weā€™re going to press our luck and hope we can find an open spot. If nothing else, weā€™ll at least go for a hike or something.

Hereā€™s one more of the boss from tonight.

6 Likes

I bought a new bike, I want to join the intercity bike tour :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you @evooba @lpfan61 @Lilyope @theearlywalker @drounzer @anomalia @HakManLP @Linkineli !!

Taking a break from everything now, and slowly returning to my musical projects :grin:

12 Likes

Cozy and realize are the standard spellings in American English. Cosy and realise are in British English.

2 Likes

It was an inside picnic due to the rainy day ! But it was good. I donā€™t usually do picnic so i donā€™t have special area to do it. Usually we can do it in parks or near the Seine in Paris. :blush:

I bought two puzzles on the web today, to help the economy. :relieved::crazy_face::joy:

4 Likes