HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey all!

Happy Tuesday, hope all is well!

Thanks! :grin: Sadly we didnā€™t get to do the date night - weather was bad - so instead we had a date night by watching Netflix in the comfy bed with all the snacks :joy: :joy: We actually updated the bedroom with curtain lights and used those. Looks so cool! Iā€™ll have to post a photo!!

of course anytime! :hugs: :hugs: :blue_heart:

Iā€™d recommend them lol :+1: Sadly things didnā€™t all go as planned, bad weather made us improvise on the date, but it was still a nice relaxing time :grin: and unfortunately my dad wasnā€™t feeling all that great so we had to skip that as well. It goes with his health condition unfortunately. But Brianna and I did still go and say hi just to make sure he was alright, and then spent some time with my mom and got some Take out food :+1: So even though it wasnā€™t what we planned, it was a successful weekend.
That sounds awesome! Glad you get another chance! Good luck! :grin:

Hey @rickvanmeijel I remember reading, and forgot to congratulate you! soā€¦ Congrats man!! :tada::tada:

OT: Busy work day :sleepy: But Coffee, coffee, coffee (okay Iā€™ve only had one cup lol) and rock music for most of the day :metal: I only have one more day left and than a 4 day weekend.

Not much going on in the world of Justin haha, but I hope all is well with my LP family!
Positive vibes and hugs all around! Love ya guys! :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks, it was a great evening indeed. The vinyls Iā€™ll listen to tomorrow :slight_smile:

Pictures for sure, I am pretty sure I will be taking too many haha!
Maybe not beer pong but there will be alcohol involved for sure.

Iā€™m sure you can do it!! Sending you lots of strength! :slight_smile:

So sweet!!!

OT: Hey guys, hope you are all well :slight_smile:
Itā€™s been a couple of very busy days for me, thankfully I am off tomorrow so I get to relax a little bit.
We celebrated a friendā€™s birthday yesterday at her house, it was great. It was also the first time I went on the tube in months!!!
for now, itā€™s dinner and a relaxing evening :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey you :wave: yeah, you :hugs:

Little busy with social obligations right now.
Yeah, leaving again Friday and there are friends I havenā€™t met since lockdown started. So itā€™s about time. But I spared it for the last minute :see_no_evil: Not, that I donā€™t like it, but on the other side, social interaction is always exhausting to me. :laughing:

:joy: I think, we had that conversation before :rofl:
How was it: ā€œIs it employees of the DB allowed to be late to work? Or do they have to arrive by car?ā€
Biiig hug back :hugs: :green_heart:

I admire that you take the time to do so! Itā€™s something really special to listen to vinyl :heart_eyes:

Yeah, we just love them :rofl: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:joy: :rofl: just me and my son. But we had a lot of pizza left. Most of it vanishes then during the night :thinking: :laughing:
How are you now? Feeling better? Should I cheer you up with some cake pics? :smiling_imp: :laughing: :hugs: :metal: :muscle: :green_heart:

Sorry Thurman for the deeper red ringlets, otherwise it would have worked. :pleading_face:
Great pic :joy: :kissing_heart:
Andy, wish you and your Dad a great trip! :evergreen_tree: :camping: :hugs:

Nice words. And so Linkin Park. :heart:
For me, LT is a difficult album. Something about it doesnā€™t feel round. But I canā€™t put my finger on it. Itā€™s just, that I always think, itā€™s not so important to me. Then I look at the music again and think: Why!!! There is this song, and this, oh, this too, oh, gosh, Iove that oneā€¦ :joy:

:joy: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :hugs:

@AngeDeLaChance1905 hey :hugs: nice to see you back here! :partying_face: Itā€™s been a while! Awesome profile :star_struck:

@raz7 your passion is amazing :heart_eyes:
Devotion I really enjoyed. :blush:

Otherwise as you probably noticed, my direction tend to be softer. :laughing:
Totally happy, that the Chicks come back and love their new stuff :heart_eyes:

@justinkilmer heeeey :hugs: I was preparing my yelling, itā€™s already Tuesday after all. And wop, you kick in :joy: saw you typing :eyes:
What timing :joy:
Then I got company and now, finally finishing this post.
You said, you are interested in the art of games, in general, or especially post apocalyptic?
I just love post apocalyptic stories and art, in books and also movies. Watching right now on Netflix everything what pops up under apocalypse :joy:

@drounzer bonecrusher for you :revolving_hearts:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :spider: :honeybee: :milk_glass: :laughing: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@IronSoldier16 welcome back :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

Oh, nearly forgot @theearlywalker :yellow_heart: my favourite ice cream :yum:

20200630_223429

11 Likes

I had exams and lost my password for a while. After that, Iā€™m with you guys. I love this family :two_hearts::purple_heart:

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning :sunny: hope everybody is well?! Have a good humpday everybody :blush: stay focused and strong and donā€™t forget to charge your batteries :hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart: Take care soldiers :yellow_heart::muscle:t2::hugs:!!

@evooba so happy for you- you sound so energetic and well :muscle:t2::grinning:, enjoy your day off!

@anna834 I so feel you :crazy_face: and take care! Safe travels! How is the training with Lille going? Btw- I always thought he is female :joy::sweat_smile:

@justinkilmer I am sure she Valued and enjoyed your preparations - wherever you enjoyed them :blush: good to hear you well buddy :sunny::muscle:t2::hugs: stay strong!

@Lilyope yaay for puzzling :tada: Iā€™m doing a 1000 pieces one with a 12 yrs old girl at work atmā€¦ she is hyperactive and so calms down doing thisā€¦ :blush: and me too :joy:. How do you like your new spot at work?? Fits good?

@amitrish :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face: just because to tag you :joy:- and keep the gender speculations running :joy:

@AngeDeLaChance1905 How does the exam go? And lol that it absorbed all the passwords :joy:

@rickvanmeijel yay for new projects :tada::partying_face::star_struck:

@drounzer Stay strong :muscle:t2::hugs: and hugs to @anomalia :hugs::hugs::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:

Lol @LP13413 he looks like if he lies on a throne- maybe we change his name to KING? He appears to be a natural born one :crown: :joy::sweat_smile: good luck finding a spot man :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: and enjoy the day(s) at its best :smiley::+1:t2::sunny::sunny: good goodnight Andi.

:hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:Have a good Wednesday everyone :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

10 Likes

My exam was good.:tada: I want to have a nice holiday. :grin: Hey pandemic process was very difficult. What did you do in this process?

6 Likes

Time to respond everyone whoā€™s poked me lately:

Sure. But it seems summer doesnā€™t help us to meet there. I also spend a lot of time outside these days. But sometimes I log in there to check if someoneā€™s around.

Now I remember. :hugs:

Seems normal. Shame on me - it came yesterday and I had no time to listen to it. (Now I need wireless headphones to listen to music at night).
Itā€™s enough that Iā€™m a special (and very limited) edition.
Oreo is edible after someone else licks the cream out.

ā€¦ I donā€™t forget to put the striped tail (and and itā€™s owner) inside.

Anything versus RAR 2004 = RAR 2004 wins :rofl:

4 Likes

hello everybody, good morning and happy wednesday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I agree with you on recharged. Still donā€™t like this one. Also, damn, why are the vinyls so expensive in your country? :frowning_face:
Too many taxes?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, donā€™t worry - this isnā€™t a competition. Weā€™re all equal. But you should check out: Linkin Park live at Rock am Ring & Rock im Park 2001, 2007, 2012 & 2014 too :grimacing: Also Linkin Park live at the Madrid 2010

hello buddy and thank you :hugs: sending hugs back and keep this ā€˜quote of the dayā€™ - thing goinā€™ - I appreciate this :star_struck:

Maybe thurman thought ā€˜pack just the necessary thingsā€™ :joy: Have fun on the trip buddy :metal:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - ok, that method about your home schooling really sucks. Damn, weā€™re living in 2020 and they do it like that? How stupid :joy: Iā€™m still good with home office/home studys, bc I spend more time on the day for my walks and runs after my work. Itā€™s perfect and gives me some power and positive feelings back. But the ā€˜negativeā€™ things are that I miss some of my collagues and have a really high coffee consumption :rofl:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feedback and your personal story with LT - it still amazes me, how people came to Linkin Park :heart_eyes: If you can, send some better weather - today the weather sucks around here :expressionless:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: are you ok? :sweat_smile: Yesterday was Tuesday and tomorrow is thursday :joy: :crazy_face: Hope youā€™re doing fine and yeah, Iā€™m doing my best to charge my batteries. Feeling better and got some support from closed friends
But itā€™s just wednesday and still more 3 days to go - damn :expressionless:

hey buddy, you deserve this! Take that break and do something for your own - looking foward for some new music projects :metal:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: thatā€™s kinda sad, that the weather wasnā€™t good, but anyway: good that it was tasty :sunglasses: Oh, the Seine in Paris - saw some places on pictures, lovely. Maybe one day Iā€™ll visit france again
Two more puzzles? What kinda?

hello buddy, the best recovery wishes to your dad :pray:t2: A succesful weekend is always a good weekend.
Yeah, tomorrow is match day for my fatherā€™s team and hopefully theyā€™ll win. Also my club is in the cup finals on saturday :heart_eyes: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, that sounds good - looking forward for these amazing pictures.
Thank you for the vibes, sending them back and yeah, feeling a little bit better today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What kinda games do you play with alcohol? We do some beer pong and card games for examples :laughing:

hello dear :kissing_heart: maybe Iā€™ll do some pizza day at saturday again for the cup finals :rofl: Yeah, feeling a little bit better today and NO, no cake pics :sob: :joy: Itā€™s still donā€™t allowed to post ā€˜foodpā€™rnā€™ until saturday :crazy_face: :rofl: :joy: sending some good vibes back :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: your passion is inspiring. I wish I would have this passion these days :sweat_smile: So, weā€™re still have to wait whatā€™s AP doing next if I get it right?

hello and congratulations on that :partying_face: :partying_face: What do you gonna do on holidays? Pandemic isnā€™t over around here in germany and also in the world. Hopefully people will understand that. Iā€™m doing many of exercises and sports, eating healthy from monday - friday and have my cheatdays with some beer and video games and friends on saturday and sunday and of course with some music :sunglasses: Lovely picture do you got with Chester.

How about you?

hello dear :kissing_heart: yes, youā€™re a special edition :pray:t2: :metal:t2: and still appreciate the talk with you. Also I donā€™t have listen to Amends yet too, maybe the next days.
And yes: RAR 2004 = :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I think itā€™s also my #1 That look from the guys, that intense setlist and you know it: THAT VERSION OF BREAKING THE HABIT :heart: :heart_eyes:

10 powerful tags to @drounzer @chigokurosaki @lpfan61 @alz89 @lplove @Honey8 @AJ_7 @lpaniist @zanybelle @melisLP :heart: :metal:t2:

OT: preparing for online seminar in 30 minutes, keep on doing some assignment stuff, regaining some power and positive vibes :metal:t2: :clap:t2: :pray:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :relaxed:

Wishing everyone a good day - stay safe and healthy everyone :heart:

15 Likes

Thank you! I always make sure to enjoy new releases and pay close attention to them instead of just having them on as background noise, if that makes any sense. For me, listening to music is special, I love listening closely for specific sounds, instruments, etc.To be fair, nothing can compare to the sound of the vinyl, the quality is just top notch.

I love Ben and Jerryā€™s! I wish I could find more flavours here but itā€™s tricky. The only one I can eat that I sometimes find is phish food.

Aw thanks! Have a good one too! :slight_smile:

Nothing specific, beer pong is quite popular, also truth or dare with shots. But I havenā€™t played in years, it was just something I did when I was still in uni. Maybe we will try now on holidays if people are up to it, but generally I think we all just need to relax and not worry about life stuff for those 5 days. I doubt weā€™ll be drinking like crazy to be honest. I can already picture us huddled around the PS4 instead :stuck_out_tongue:

*Speaking of live concerts, I consider RAR 2004 better than Live in Texas as well. The energy of that show is just insane! Another one of my top gigs is the one at Webster Hall in 2007, I donā€™t know why exactly but I always find myself going back to it from times to times. But yeah, I have way too many favourites so wonā€™t list them all :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Today is the 3rd day my lower back is in pain. I find it hard to sleep, sit and sometimes walk without being in pain. I donā€™t know what caused it but I hope it goes away soon.
I need to do some shopping for my holidays next week but I dread going to the shops, I donā€™t know, it just feels wrong and weird. I need to get some summer stuff like a beach towel and sunscreen etc, so I might brave it later and venture out, not sure.
Otherwise, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll be spending the day drinking lots of coffee and listening to music. I still have zero motivation and desire to work on my thesis (which is due next month, HA-HA-HA!).

Hope you all have a great day guys :slight_smile:

PS. I know July is a tough month for many, try to stay positive and remember that heā€™s smiling down on all of us :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great, have fun ! :grin: Yeah i like my new spot but itā€™s a temporary spot, we will move somewhere else in the same building on august (for goood!!). All desk are separated with little colored walls, and itā€™s ā€œhappyā€ colors so it looks great.

One ā€œescape puzzleā€, iā€™ve never seen this so i wanted to try it. You have to do the puzzle and at the end resolve an enigma on it. (itā€™s just 750 pieces or something like that, so not so big) Itā€™s a picture of wolves in woods. Pretty dark.
And one normal 1500pieces puzzle, itā€™s one part of the eiffel tower with the park in the foreground. I wanted a puzzle with a house in the countryside but there wasnā€™t a good one with 1500 pieces so i chose this one because i liked the colors. Will show you it when iā€™ll receive it! :blush:

OT: playing WoW and listening to the radio before lunch time.

Have a good day all :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Glad you liked it. The whole Necessary Response album is like that as well as the AP revival of it in 2015. How much his voice changed during those 8 years is amazingā€¦

OT - watching TV

2 Likes

Basically yes, itā€™s all up to Daniel and what he wants to do. Recently he said on the Discord that heā€™s probably got about 30 years of song making leftā€¦ and right now the new Patreon goals have been released. If we get to 550 patreons, a new single will be released and itā€™s a collaboration with someone. We donā€™t know who yet.

Patreon is what keeping Daniel as an independent artist and without any labels attached to his work which is for the better as he can listen to us and change or add anything that the fans want

3 Likes

@HakManLP
Itā€™s great that youā€™re doing sports. I would like to participate in bicycle tours during the summer holidays and I will improve myself in the field of music. I will improve my english. I wish you a great time
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! (Friday for me Woo!! :metal:)

Hope you all are doing well!

Good point! :smile: We will just have to try the other date some other time lol.

Hereā€™s what we ended up doing for the bedroom

BedRoom

She actually ordered the Wolves online and wanted it up anyways lol, we remembered that we had the curtain lights from the Wedding still. Needles to say I think for something so simpleā€¦ it turned out amazingly cool!!

Also thank you! I hope all is well with you as well! :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: I just knew you were preparing! My ā€œAnna-instinctsā€ kicked in :rofl:

As for the art in games its usually in general. I just love all the design work that gets put into them. At one point in time it is what I wanted to go to college for actually. And now itā€™s just even more amazing all the artwork that gets put into a game! There are full cities that looks just beautiful (this is coming from a small town - country boy :joy:).
But I find myself even looking at certain tv-shows, books, etc. Just admiring the details.

Thanks! Unfortunately itā€™s been going on for a few years now so it just comes and goes for him. For the most part heā€™s doing well, but he has days where it just kicks his ass.
That is awesome!! Good luck to both of you! :metal: :metal:

Alright well work has irritated me today (twice) haha, so I am thankful I can relax these next 4 daysā€¦
Iā€™ll try to get on during my break. if not I hope you guys have a great one! Positive vibes to all!! :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: lol
happy Thursday-

:joy::joy: lmao @HakManLP - was probably too fast typing the post- lool :stuck_out_tongue: thank you. :hugs: Didnā€™t knew you have so much stress :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: ā€¦ take it one step at a time! Youā€™ll make it :bangbang:

@evooba sending strength for the thesis! Once you work on it- itā€™ll flowā€¦ :crazy_face: more or less- at least my experienceā€¦ :thinking: : the hardest part is starting :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:

@justinkilmer WOAH :flushed: Iā€¦ I am speechless :tada::tada::heart_eyes::partying_face::star_struck: thatā€™s looking AWESOME ADORABLE ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY LOVELY LOOKING! Iā€™m dying :heart_eyes:- supercool man! Have a good night :crescent_moon: in this absolutely awesome ambient :balloon: enjoy your free days!

@AngeDeLaChance1905 absolutely agree! Thatā€™s the best side effect being on here: the language skills improve- on their own, thatā€™s cool! Lol Iā€™m still miserable :weary: :joy: but it feels like if Iā€™d improved already 100% :joy::sweat_smile: and Coronatimes still weird myside!

@raz7 followed! finally :tada: And Daniel reminds me on Mike in his interactions with the fanbase - I really like this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: enjoy the dedication :tada:

Happy colours to @Lilyope :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: sounds good :ok_hand:t2:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 already on tour? Enjoy- Nevertheless good night :crescent_moon: ( but I guess ya off anywayā€¦

@IronSoldier16 back?! Where??? :eyes: however WB Manu! :tada::hugs::yellow_heart: thanx for mentioning @anna834 - which thread you found posts? :crazy_face::joy::sweat_smile: have a good one - safe travels :oncoming_automobile:

Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: and positive! :sunny::sunny:

8 Likes

Hi!
Good morning soldiers, I wanna thankyou for mentioning me even if i donā€™t reply.

Lots of love and virtual hugs to @HakManLP @Linkineli

Quote of the Day ā†’ ā€œSow a thought, reap an action; Sow an action, reap a habit; Sow a habit, reap a character; Sow a character, reap a destiny.ā€ ā€” Unknown

6 Likes

@justinkilmer Great days to rest for the next 4 days buddy :grinning:

@theearlywalker Happy Thursdays mate. The weather is hot today :laughing:

@anna834 have a good one - safe travels :grin:

2 Likes

Hey you all :balloon:

Packing day, tomorrow itā€™s going back on the island :desert_island: :ram: :joy:

He at least doesnā€™t panic anymore, when I put the muzzle on, waits patiently for his treat.
Lille is short for Lillebror, Swedish Little Brother. I wanted something peaceful and I love Scandinavian names. Ylva means small she wolf.

When I have your shaddul right, you are after work already in weekend :tada: enjoy :hugs: :yellow_heart: :sunny:

Oh, I can do that :yum: just for you :innocent: :hugs: :heart:

@ShanonPark itā€™s so awesome, that there are so many recorded, especially good recorded, live concerts of Linkin Park.
Donā€™t saw this mentioned and itā€™s one of my favourites:

@drounzer have to tack you after this link :kissing_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:
And @Linkineli too :hugs: :blue_heart: :white_heart:

Ok, I just save the pics for the weekend, bombard you then :joy: :hugs:
And let it be green white today :partying_face: :partying_face: :green_heart: :white_heart:

Thatā€™s just cool! I never find time, when I am home. If Iā€™m still concentrated, I work on my writing. I do it in the car on my long roads, but sadly, the sound quality is awful in comparison to what is possible at home.
I never listen to music that is important to me as background noice, I donā€™t want to spoil it. For that, I use the music recommended here, especially while writing. Itā€™s interesting how I not really notice the music, till something annoys me, then I skip. Or I think, wow! That I love. Then I set a mark to listen to it some other time with more care.

How is your back doing? I hope itā€™s better! :crossed_fingers:
I had it after I came back from work. Went to the doctor and he set a shot into the pain point. With that numbed, I didnā€™t avade certain movements, the muscles could relax and it was better then.
Ups, just thinking about it, did I commend this that way the last time already? Then sorry :see_no_evil:

Oh, happy to see, when itā€™s finished :star_struck: :purple_heart:
@raz7 probably too :wolf: :joy: saw your music link, will listen to it :hugs:

Wow! So many ambitious plans! Go for it! :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart:

Is it about art? Or the whole setting? Iā€™m always fascinated, when they put detailed effor in the surroundings. Love to watch the background of the actors. Or even with children books and the drawings. When you can see little things. Like with ā€œPetterson und Findusā€ by Sven Nordqvist . He is Swedish and I loved his books already before I had kids, his humour is hilarious.

20200702_144359

Great free days to you! Be nice to your wife! Strength to your dad! :hugs: :orange_heart:

@IronSoldier16 poked me in the Last Letter Game :persevere: :triumph: :smiling_imp: :crazy_face:
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But Pat, how could you have missed this? :flushed:
Two new, awesome, raw, intense poems

@intheend yeah, come back, kick some asses :smiling_imp: :kissing_heart: :joy:

@lpfan61 :revolving_hearts:
20200701_190726

@anngelenee whatā€™sup? :two_hearts:

OT
My day: dog walk, writing you, laundry, packing, meeting a friend for a good buy drink and food.
The pic is from the first

20200702_095302

Edit
A post as long as my arm, and still forgot the most important story :laughing:
Yesterday, as I passed the shopping mile, there were young folkes working for the UN refugee help, trying to get donations.
One waved enthusiasticly at me, even so, I was still way back.
He was smiling all over and I turned around two times to make sure, he didnā€™t mean someone behind me. Cause he just looked, as if he sees an old, long missed friends. And I for sure didnā€™t know him.
As I was close enough, he said: wow! Your shirt!! I love Linkin Park. You look so cool wearing it like that!
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Just now
20200702_153016

13 Likes

I love your shirt. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I know right? I have about 3 weeks left to finish it, so letā€™s see. Thank you though :slight_smile:

It is indeed very interesting how each person experiences music so differently. I can only listen to instrumental music when Iā€™m writing or reading, anything with vocals tends to distract me too much. I also donā€™t enjoy listening to my favourite music at work, the repetitiveness of it spoils for me and makes me to not want to listen to it at home.

Maybe you did? Not sureā€¦ but damn, needles and I do not get along. It is a tad better today even though I feel like I strained it a bit.

Safe travels back to the island tomorrow! :slight_smile:

OT: It was a tough one at work today, mostly because of my back, but it was also busy. Tomorrow is my last day off before my holidays next week, and this weekend should be interesting. Letā€™s see.
I got another vinyl in the mail today that made me very happy, I had forgotten it would be signed too. Will have to listen to it tomorrow.

5 Likes