HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: was quite busy the last couple of days and ketchup here now gives me an idea about how you soldiers outthere feel. My feelings are completely mixed - according to the shutdown and the exic strategies I feel very mixed, because people really act weird these days. I still try to keep the rules of social distancing serious as I try to keep the hygenic rules up, but still I forget handwashing from time to time :see_no_evil: however I try my best :pray:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

To the things that happen in usa- I’m really speechless :no_mouth: take care all you bros and siS living in America- sending strength :muscle:t2: And love :heart: and biggest bonecrushers ever to you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs: We’re here, you guys are not alone- not mentally- we have each others back :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny::+1:t2::hugs:

On a good note: my certification from my psychotraumatology ( wooow long word :joy::sweat_smile:) came yesterday by mail :tada::tada::champagne: :dancer: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :grin: honestly I’m happy and proud that I got this now finally- means my 3yrs plan turned out to be successfully finished- from 2017-until now was one of the heaviest times in my life- the end of the education hopefully marks the final end of this chapter - :pray:t2::pray:t2: At least it feels like this today :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: thank you guys for always being here, cheering me up or just so to listen or to spend some love and hugs - makes my life so much better :heart::sunny:

… and time is over again, quick tags @anomalia :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2: good to hear you’re well- we miss you ! @LP13413 It just started to get back to normal- anyway… stay strong Andy :muscle:t2::sunny::hugs:

@evooba good flow today, and I know you and your manager will do a great job! Try to stay calm and you can do everything!! :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

@anna834 thank youuuu and I wish you a good humpday- to you guys too @zanybelle what is cinemabath? :joy: @drounzer feeling better bro? @linkineli do you start on Jun 15 with school? @justinkilmer :joy: played with your :dog2:?! And @HakManLP have a good day buddy

Ot: finishing my coffee :coffee:

Hugs to you all :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny: @everybody

9 Likes

I know what you mean, I understand. But for how long? I lost my sh*t and was going nuts so I had to do something about it, I had to see people and go out. It’s not even bad anymore, numbers are very low, especially for London. That might change as lockdown is being eased even more but we can’t stay confined forever either.

Lucky! Can you take them off or are you going to get paid for them? I lost 21 days of holidays this year (ours runs from April to April).

Whooo!! Congrats! :smiley: And thanks! I hope we’ll be ok tomorrow too!

OT: Slow morning here, still enjoying my morning coffees. I skyped with my parents and now I think I’m just going to chill. I’m going to take advantage of being home and play some guitar and piano later, feels like forever since I last did. I also have a few new vinyls I need to listen to…

6 Likes

:hugs::hugs:i’m glad i know you too!
And i almost never use the forum on desktop but i do get notifications there but only if i go directly to this page, so it isn’t like other social media pages that you get a notification on your screen.

Thanks​:hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:sending you many squishies back​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::hugs:and i will when i finished it(but it may take a while hehe​:grin:)

That sounds(and looks) amazing​:blush::blush::heart::heart:

I’m doing good atm. The situation calmed down, way more peaceful now.:slightly_smiling_face:

I do, thanks​:blush::hugs:

You’re welcome :wink::blush:and i made the best cake i’ve ever made on that day, i don’t wanna praise myself too much but it’s really the best chocolate cake, i found the recipe randomly on youtube. I’ll share it bc i think everybody who loves chocolate has to eat it​:joy:(post it in the food thread)

Yeah!!! My life would be just sad and boring and empty without it. I can’t imagine living without music.

@drounzer always so good to see that you checked in…:hugs::hugs::hugs: sending you much love, you’re not alone!:heart::heart::heart::muscle:

Aaaa you’re bringing back memories…:joy::joy::heart::heart_eyes:

Totally agree!!! Sometimes this world really makes me desperate. WHY is the question we’re asking ourselves too often.
But we have to hold on to and fight for the good things in this world right​:heart::muscle:

Yeah!!!

Wow, that’s so amazing!!! And heartwarming to read!!! You can be proud for sure!:heart::heart::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs:you make our lives so much better too, i can’t imagine my life without your sunshiny posts anymore…:pray::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

Yes i do, and i’m actually really looking forward to it, seeing my class(or at least one half​:grimacing:) and also some teachers that i’ve missed,yayyy​:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Yeah. That’s the worst, not knowing how long this should go on??? People around me are destroying my hopes for concerts next year, my father even said maybe big concerts in a normal way will be cancelled forever(???)(that i can’t and won’t imagine) but i don’t know how long i can live not depressed with all these restrictions. Like, not hugging, no bigger parties or meetings in groups and wearing masks everywhere, not seeing people’s face expressions, smiles, i understand we have to do that atm but it is hard.

Oh, what a nice day!:blush:
Ot: we started “our own big garden project”( that’s what my mum likes to call it), means we’re building a terrace in our garden, on our own. That’s why i didn’t and won’t have much freetime or actually none at all​:joy::grimacing:
The whole thing started bc my parents took a huge load of historical tiles with them back in the day when somewhere else in munich they wanted to build sth new instead and everyone who wanted could take those old tiles with them(except that nobody but my parents wanted to have them) so we had those stored in the cellar for years, and now we’re finally using them. (On the place the terrace will be there was a sandbox before and when we were younger they wanted to keep that sandbox for us kids to play instead of a terrace).

20200602_183422

I gotta work again now, so sending you all much love and strength, hope you’re all safe!!:muscle::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

I am okay, it’s just been a very crazy week for me

5 Likes

Looking forward to Mikes stream and a bit tired

5 Likes

hello everybody - happy wednesday :blush:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
I had the same problems with LPU forums, but since yesterday, they’re solved. Also just really good to hear from you and it sounds like good news. Hopefully the days will getting better for you.
Stay strong! :muscle:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I saw you followed me on twitter. I’m not much online, but we could exchange IG in a few days?
Also - I LOVE POISON! Just a great song and always a ‘banger’. How are you and of course the ‘little casanova’ doing?

hello dear :kissing_heart: weather around here is really good and + 20 -24 celcius degree, but we had a little bit of ‘thunderstorms’ and ‘dark clouds’ today. But now, it feels like summer. The next days gonna be much rainier and colder :roll_eyes:
Sounds good, maybe you went to some beautiful place to share with us? :heart_eyes:

hello buddy, 100% agree with you - yes, I’ll but it has to be after my next tattoo session, because some songs and ‘smoke streams’ need some black colour again :sweat_smile:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
first: never thought that so much people around here have meaningful (Linkin Park) tattoos - how cool is that :heart_eyes:
second: Ally Pally? You mean THAT ALLY PALLY, where the darts masters of the world compete against each other? One day, I’ll travel to this place :star_struck: :grimacing:
Also I’m doing better and I think my studies turn into something good again

hello, it’s me again :rofl: :joy: :raised_hands:t2: :kissing_heart:
I must read some parts of ‘after hegemony’ by Robert O. Keohane for my assignments, so no entertainment stuff :see_no_evil: I have to read always ‘politics literatur’ bc it’s my study.

No, no enterprise, bc ‘I’m that Star Wars nerd’ :joy: :nerd_face:
6 people? :scream: we can meet just another person or ‘two houses’ which is equal to 2 pairs for example.
What is your guess on my favorite one in that list? I think it’s obviously? :grimacing: :rofl: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: I was thinking of to get on this tour also, they would have their stop today in Berlin :unamused:
But I’m not really ‘positive’ about Weezer.

agree 100% buddy :pray:t2: still shocked about the pictures and videos - the world is so bad :cold_sweat:

hello buddy and congrats on that! YOU DESERVE IT!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :grimacing: :grimacing: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:
so, how you’re gonna celebrate this? :sunglasses:

hello there to bavaria :kissing_heart: you made a cake? THIS NO JOKE: HAND THAT OVER ME! :rofl: :metal:t2: :joy: :see_no_evil: but maybe you got some pictures?
sure - german sandman is a classic :heart_eyes:

hello dear and good to have an update from you :kissing_heart: stay strong!

hello dear :kissing_heart:, me too - would love to hear another ‘Alternative, Nu Metal, Hybrid Theory’ one - how about you?

10 powerful and random tags to @drounzer @Lilyope @Audrina87 @melisLP @lpfan61 @chigokurosaki @AJ_7 @Honey8 @amitrish and @anna834 (Should I call Linda for an ‘good news update on you’? :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) :hugs: :hugs: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart:

OT: Good, warm and sunny day. Had a really hard but also good run/walk today and eat some healthy nice food stuff :blush:

101981299_941450199610899_7971300722593497088_n

sending everybody with this picture some extra energy and strength for the rest of YOUR work week :kissing_heart: :heart: :metal:t2: stay safe and healthy everyone

16 Likes

I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen with the music industry. Every time I get a reminder on my phone about an upcoming gig I was supposed to go to my heart sinks. I really hope it’ll be back to normal by next year but in the mean time I will try and go to as many small gigs as I can to make up for it (first one due in August, fingers crossed).
I know what you mean, I see it at work, it’s so weird people can’t see that you are smiling or nodding through the mask, it’s sad. As for hugs, I can’t do without them, especially when I’m very stressed (happens a lot at work) which is pretty much why we do hug at work, a lot. We’re together every day for hours so it’s safe enough.

Enjoy building that terrace, I bet it’s going to be great once completed!

Always! Mine are all like a journey too, like I knew my first one was going to be music related cause I simply loved it since I was a kid, second one represents my love for nature and a specific park here in London, third (unfortunately) was an exception cause it’s my LP/Chester tat I got after he passed away (even though I had promised myself I would never get a band related tattoo) and fourth represents all my memories from touring Europe to see Mike on his PT Tour, especially Amsterdam (it’s a very important and special day to me).
Ally Pally as in Alexandra Palace park, not sure if we’re talking about the same place, but it’s like a 10min walk from where I live :stuck_out_tongue:
The photo with the lake is gorgeous!!

OT: I spent half of today playing piano and guitar, very successful day if you ask me. Listening to some music now and will have dinner in a bit. Back to work tomorrow so an early night is ahead.

6 Likes

I love Poison, always a song that I sing anywhere.

We’re all going fine, Squeaks is doing OK. We have asked to see how the cats are and they are OK. But we have said that if they are having trouble, we would pay for them so really, the decision is in her court (so to speak)

And the person who replied to me was Daniel Graves!

3 Likes

@evooba I intend to use the rest of my time up, it’s just a matter of when…I might take a half day tomorrow. It’s supposed to be our only decent weather day for the remainder of the week.

My work day today was very…strange. Our equipment was plaguing us from the start. Things that were supposed to be plugged in and charging were not. Our backup machines had parts that weren’t fitting, it was a very weird morning.

On top of that, today was supposed to be the third and final day of the makeshift high school graduation downtown. After yesterday’s ceremony, though, our county executive ordered them to shut down and postpone today’s ceremony…so they “quietly” moved it into the school, instead. The apparent news spread like a virus through Facebook, and our state governor ordered the ceremony to shut down again. So, since 33 students weren’t able to have their moment in person, some of the faculty went and distributed diplomas and yearbooks to their homes. The seniors have also organized a drive-through parade in the village which will end at the school where they’ll probably congregate.

2 Likes

I hate time like these…still can’t sleep… it’s 4am and I’m up in 2 hours…

Hey sorry you always tag me and I forget to reply! Soooooo sorry! Loving his stream…do you watch on YT or Twitch??

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: Thursday already again and I feel quite energetic :crazy_face: good feeling though- gonna use the power to tidy up my life :joy: and that’ll start with the paperwork I always postpone to do :upside_down_face:… and I always knew: there’ll come a time for it- and today it feels like the day arrived … weather fits- temperature dropped down and it’s rainy… wish me good luck :muscle:t2::sunny::sunny::hugs:

Thanx for your gratulations- so appreciated- and @HakManLP dunnow how to celebrate :crazy_face: but there’ll come a day for this too :wink: nice picture from the lake :sunny: have a good day buddy :hugs::yellow_heart:

@anna834 get a bonecrusher :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::hugs: and have a good day!

@Linkineli good going for building up the terasse! Keep us updated :grin:

@evooba happy you had a good and charging day off :tada: and all the best for today :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::hugs:

@LP13413 sounds pretty weird and chaotic- and it’s so heavy for the students- great that the seniors care… stay strong in these weird times…:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs: and cuddles to the boss :cat2:

@alz89 sending strength for your day :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart:

and time is over again :alarm_clock: :rotating_light:… have a good day @everybody

Ot : finishing my :coffee:

Stay positive :sunny::sunny::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: we’re together in this :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs: #wearelpu #LPfamily

7 Likes

Trying to eat but at work with pain but I really don’t know how am going to work a double with pain it hurts when i breathe

Today was a good one at work, it was a bit hectic late morning cause I was alone and had to deal with training the new manager and doing service but survived. Sat down with my manager after for a few hours to do various bits and pieces and at around 5pm, called it a day and got us an Uber home. He was super happy with his birthday present, I’m so glad it turned up even if it was late.

They announced masks/face coverings are going to be mandatory in public transport in the UK from the 15th of the month so I need to order some for myself. I also found out today that we are not allowed to stand in the bus anymore, everyone must be seated, which is very strange.

5 Likes

I worked a productive half day this morning, then spent the rest of my day on my bike since it’s sunny and it feels like summer. I even spent a decent amount of time at the park meditating on a picnic table, something I haven’t done in a while, and it felt overdue.

Only nine more days to burn before the first of the month.

I think tonight’s dinner is leftover barbecue chicken from last night.

If I’m up to it, since it’s supposed to stay nice this evening, I might have to take another ride.

4 Likes

Maybe you need to see a doctor? Sending you strength, i hope you’ll feel better soon :muscle:

OT: Going to sleep, goodnight everyone :hugs:

3 Likes

… and good morning dear family :sunny::sunny: It’s Friday again … the first week of my holidays is over… :slightly_frowning_face:- but one more free week is ahead :heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face:.

I wish you all a good day :sunny::sunny::sunny: Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@hilaryfol take care please! Wishing you just the best :hugs:

@anna834 saw what happened in the grind thread- that’s incredible and absolutely respectless how this lady acted with her dog :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I hope you could step over this… we miss you here! Stay strong Anna :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

@lp13413 9 working days in June? And do you have to work during the summer break too? I am happy to hear that you reached out to meditate… and lol I can imagine how you sat on the Picknick Table 🧘‍♂… sounds like a very nice experience :blush:! Cuddle the cat pl :cat: and a good day for you :sunny::hugs:

@evooba do you plan to order the lp masks? And I’m so happy that the lost parcel arrived and your manager got his bday present :tada::tada: sometimes things take longer :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

@Lilyope good morning and have a good day :sunny::sunny::hugs:

And to you all @everybody try to stay strong and optimistic - it’s a heavy time for us all- but we’re soldiers- we walk on and we never walk alone :heart::hugs: Have a good Friday family :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:

5 Likes

Nah, not so much :joy: :sweat_smile: I live in the small country, you can find some pic in When and where? thread

But yes you’re right, middle Europe have some beautiful places :thinking:

Ot: Watching vlogs

3 Likes

Hey all! Happy Friday!!

I had started my post yesterday but ended up getting pretty busy again :sob:
So I’m starting over today :joy: Don’t worry you didn’t miss much… just me solving all the worlds problems, but now that the post won’t see the light of day… we will have to find another way.

Anywho… I’m hoping you all have a good day today! I’m gonna post a quick message just incase I get busy, hoping that I can check in at least 1 more time today!!

7 Likes

I burned another half day at work (I’m now at 8 and a half days), and we started out productive, sat and watched TV for a good few hours. There were only two others working with me this morning, they were also taking half days. We were just about ready to leave, when we received a call to set a bunch of tables up for our virtual budget vote next week. Afterwards, I took my bike out for a spin around town, and now I’m catching up on my YouTube subscriptions.

4 Likes

Nah, I won’t, just need some plain black ones. And yes, totally!!
Hope you’re enjoying your 2 free weeks :slight_smile:

OT: So ready to relax after work today, I think I’m just gonna do some reading and then sleep.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

5 Likes