HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

That much is most definitely warranted :grimacing: donā€™t go getting it too eh! :hugs:
Howā€™s the Sunday morning?! Progress being made? Spending some good koala-ity (quality) time together?! :partying_face: :sweat_smile:

You didnā€™t hop in to dj and be the hypewoman?! :exploding_head: :confused:

Weather seems to good to stay at home but seems we mostly have to. Yes, we are making progress - especially in age.

Why didnā€™t you?

Most definitely :triumph: maybe just outside the door/balcony to catch some rays haha

Haaaa haaaa :roll_eyes: :rofl:

A poor man must work to earn his keep :triumph: itā€™s at 11am my time which isnā€™t the most helpful haha
And I had faith in you to do it :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thought that :bat: :bat: have their leisure time at 11 am. Especially on Saturday.

1 Like

Itā€™s a common misconception
I remain within the shadows to keep the inflatable ballon crime down 24/7
Itā€™s a tough gigā€¦

And then I have to maintain my secret identity life on track so Iā€™m snoozing on the job,
Use ping pong balls cut in half with an iris drawn in for open eyes while I have this little servo motor move my arm back and forth to make it appear like Iā€™m digging :crazy_face:

As for the Saturday work, dedicated dudes grind 24/7 :triumph:

2 Likes

2:11 here.

Iā€™ve spent the last 3 hours playing Among Us with some friends. Today Iā€™ll write an article for the magazine about depression and anxiety (I already have an eraser, but I donā€™t like it) and I was thinking if you all can help me with it.

I want to write one more ā€œinformalā€ article, I mean, I donā€™t want to make an article about 100 pages of it that I found on the internet, but a ā€œpersonalā€ one. One written for me, but that tells the history of a lot of us. What is depression and anxiety for anyone of us? and what can we do to fight against them?

I donā€™t know if I explained myself clearly or not. But what I want is your point of view about depression and anxiety, how can we defeat them? And what can we do to help others? Iā€™ll read all your replies and based on them Iā€™ll write the article.

Have a great Sunday guys. Goodnight.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to read it because the topic really appeals to me. Hope youā€™ll post it in here.
Iā€™ve never been diagnosed with any but I suspect Iā€™ve got both to some extent. All I know about it is taken from the youtube videos by some experts. So Iā€™m not sure if I could be helpful. I had to put here the story of my life plus my cause/effect analysis :sweat_smile:
Whatever it is - itā€™s a result of brain chemistry, incorrect (or disadvantageous) neural paths plus everyday circumstances.
Watching such videos helps me as itā€™s nice to hear someone describe my problem. So it means itā€™s well known and Iā€™m not the only one weirdo in this world.

3 Likes

It kinda is in between. Sometimes itā€™s a normal working week but itā€™s mostly less than that. Around 30 hours in total or so

1 Like

I use Youtube videos and follow more than one teacher. One of the teachers teaches the cornerstones of my music. About the knowledge of harmony and how to compose. He tells the rules of music. Other trainer shares exercise videos :slightly_smiling_face:

Your tattoos are extremely beautiful. Also the lyrics are beautifully written :grinning: :100: :boom:

2 Likes

Currently doing through my ā€œmusic I need to listen toā€ list with playing Ghost 1st and 2nd albums while making GIFā€™s for the AP Discord server (like the one below)

Fangirl side incoming
OK, so the character in which Daniel plays underneath is named as the Wolf, (he plays different characters in each video as parts of himself), which I ADORE! He plays as a selfish, destructive and controlling but a caring character. Plus, there was meant to be an EP for this character which never saw the light of day called ā€œWolf at the Doorā€ as confirmed by Daniel himself. And yes, this is from my favourite Aesthetic Perfection song called Big Bad Wolf! :heart: :wolf:

(I might have a slight crush on this character due to the fact that the way he acts is like me in real life)

giphy (2)

Anyway, work tomorrow and starting the college course on Tuesday in which my area goes back into local lockdown, yay(!)

3 Likes

Another five hours of overtime for my Sunday. Today was spent moving furniture and more boxes around the building. Nothing as heavy as the paper was yesterday, though. Tonight, weā€™re celebrating my dadā€™s birthday (it was yesterday, but everybodyā€™s here for dinner tonight), but for now, Iā€™m relaxing in front of the Yankee game.

4 Likes

Happy late birthday to your pops! :partying_face::birthday::balloon::tada:

1 Like

No worries, I hope you had a great weekend too!
Oh, you still have time till you finish but thatā€™s ok, youā€™ll do just fine, hang in there! :slight_smile: Do you know if your classes are going to continue to be online or not?
And I love love love the tattoos!!! Got my hyped up for another one :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s great news! Wishing a speedy recovery!

Just going to pop in this conversation to support this statement. I am so damn excited for its release next week!

So true! I still want a Ghost Note Symphonies Vol 2 too!
Sending you strength for work, those are a lot of face masks indeed!

I did, I did! It was alrightā€¦ hope your weekend was great too and sending good vibes for the start of your week tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a long discussionā€¦ I think what bothers me the most about these topics is that people donā€™t believe itā€™s real, they donā€™t take you seriously most of the time. Mental health in general is something we should all be educated on and learn to recognise and manage from a young age. People shouldnā€™t be afraid to speak up about such issues, it should be a common thing like physical health.

OT: I had yet another crazy weekend at work, I wonā€™t even bother with the details. This upcoming week is going to be tough, we have many plans coming in force (fingers crossed, depends on the announcement of extra measures for COVID or not from the government) and I only have one day off (yay me!). On top of that, my manager is on holidays from this coming Friday, meaning I get to stress even more while heā€™s away (nothing I canā€™t handle, just worrying about anything that might come up and certain people acting up).
In other news, I think Iā€™ve been putting more pressure on my uninjured side, while trying to avoid further injury on the already hurt side, and now my lower back is killing me. Iā€™m back on pain meds unfortunately and they donā€™t seem to be helpful. Iā€™ll see how this week goes and if itā€™s not better I might have to go to the GP again.

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

hello everybody and a good monday :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: first of all: still wishing you all the best for recovery and hopefully it will be good agains as soon as possible. Thanks for the update.
This was my 5th tattoo session in almost 3 years :sweat_smile: only new are the meteora logo, hit the floor, waiting for the end, points of authority and rebellion + the music player buttons.
The ā€˜red oneā€™ next to numb is the hybrid theory soldier, in black and red, that includes the songs in the end, faint, somewhere I belong and crawling :blush:

thank you dear :kissing_heart: and yes: I wish I could draw like that. How are you doing?

hi there buddy - congrats on it, but 499,99ā‚¬ ( 589,92 $) is just too much. Iā€™m still really angry about that fact, that we have to pay more. But I think in 2021 Iā€™ll buy a PS5, also with the disc.
And thank you for the compliment

hello twindear, yeah Guano Apes had big songs back in the days. Also these music videos. Wished the singer did a collab with Mike Shinoa on his PTā€™s tours in 2018&2019. I think she would be doing good on singing something like A Place for my head (Anyway, Jennifer Weist from Jennifer Rostock did great in Berlin 2019).
Good to read, that youā€™re back to The Offspring. Theyā€™re just amazing :sunglasses: :boom:
Adema: Sure I know them. Back in the days of the real early 00ā€™s a big nu metal band too. Also had some very good songs + theyā€™re still ranked in the all time best nu metal song playlist on metal hammer, loudwire and many other music magazines. Sadly they didnā€™t make ā€˜the big pointā€™. Theyā€™re in ā€˜one lineā€™ with (hed)p.e , taproot, Drowning Pool & Static X (ok, speaking of the two last two bands, they didnā€™t make the big point too, bc their singer died to early).
Thanks for the compliment, but I wouldnā€™t say that they are my favorites :smile: I would choose some other songs over some tattooed ones, but I have minimum at least one song tattooed for every studio album of Linkin Park ā†’ 9 x Hybrid Theory, 9 x Meteora, 4 x Minutes to Midnight, 2 x ATS, 1 x Living things, 2 x THP, 1 x OML
Maybe Iā€™ll upload my other tattoos the next days :kissing_heart:

urgh that sucks dear :expressionless: but home studying is good :sweat_smile: :rofl: But lockdown really sucks, stay positive. Yeah, waiting is the problem these days: 2020 sucks and new music would be great.

the whole weekend? :scream:

this is what I meant! :grimacing: :sunglasses:

hello andy, yeah hopefully theyā€™ll accept the rules, but when I look into society so many stupid people, who are so angry about wearing a mask and saying ā€˜covid 19 donā€™t existsā€™ - stupid populists a-holes! :poop: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Wishing the best and stay safe and healthy

oh no dear, youā€™re living in the US region, where the fireā€™s are? :scream:

hello pat :kissing_heart: thanks for the compliment and sure. Sometimes Itā€™s kinda ā€˜hardā€™ to choose what would fit perfect for the WEP, but at least, itā€™s every week something new, bc I love all the support in here.
Hope youā€™ve got the sun too today?

It was so good and I laughed a lot, bc one of my best friends is Schalke fan :joy: That Rabona was just insane and the 4 of MĆ¼ller, Lewy, Sane and Gnabry were so damn good. Sadly my fatherā€™s team Werder Bremen lost againā€¦
Yeah, got some routines too these days like you and thank you for the compliment :blush: Sometimes itā€™s really hard to be nice all day with that bs right? I feel ya

I think no one canā€™t put all the necessary things about depression and anxiety in one article, but I think itā€™s the one of the most important things, that these diseases arenā€™t taboo anymore in society. And the normal thing that so many people still say: oh yeah, so youā€™ve depression? Donā€™t act like that. Itā€™s just a phase. Also that somehow itā€™s still for so many weird that men can have these deseases too, bc as a man you have to be strong and donā€™t act like a whiny baby or something else. Also they arenā€™t diseases like a flu. They arenā€™t over in a couple of days. Sadly and in most cases theyā€™re ā€˜lifetime dieasesā€™. I think Ttlking openly about it and offering people targeted help is a very important step in tackling these diseases

but itā€™s something. Keep doing buddy and wishing you an awesome start :muscle:t2:

sounds good to me - keep on doing it. But the most important thing is: Have fun with it! :sunglasses:
thanks for the compliment :sunglasses: :kissing_heart: Whatā€™s next for you?

hello dear :kissing_heart: weekend was good and itā€™s gonna be 20% in university and mostly online. But thatā€™s ok, still have enough to do with assignments so Iā€™m not sad to stay at home for studying. Thanks for the compliment. Iā€™m also looking forward to my 6th session at the end of november :joy:
Much strength and positivity for the week. You can do it and donā€™t forget to take some time for your on going recovery.
Do you do some exercises for recovery?

powerful and lovely tags to @Lilyope @lplove @drounzer @anngelenee @anna834 @Linkineli @chigokurosaki @amitrish @chigokurosaki @georkost

OT: Had some coffee, gona have some more :joy: maybe Iā€™ll do a short walk later but also need more time for tattoo recovery. But the weather is still great in my region, but canā€™t enjoy the sun that much in t shirts, bc new tattoos and direct sun isnā€™t good :sweat_smile:

grafik

17 Likes

Itā€™s 1:30 p.m.
And Iā€™m so exhausted, that only crying is left.
All morning visiters were here. My grandmas sister, a long time friend, both said goodbye to her, left crying.
Now a women from ambulance hospitz was here, talked how to handle the decubitus, how often I change her position, how it will continue from now, when she stops eating at all, stops swallowing, if Iā€™m ready to let goā€¦
And now?
My depressive pain thing from yesterday is gone.
Leaves me even more exhausted.
All shaky.
Weeping.

Sorry, donā€™t know, where else to put this right now. So much weight, I just drop it here.

If you wonder what this is all about, I had written in my topic:

10 Likes

84658493_1381646382020173_8622028155298775040_o

Good morning, everyone!

Itā€™s the start of a new work week here, and Iā€™m about to knock out some yoga before breakfast.

Next week they start bringing students back to school, so this is our last week to get everything in place for them when they return. I still donā€™t think weā€™re ready.

9 Likes

Hey all!
Happy Monday!

First off I want to start my post sending @anna834 all my love, support, and strength!! :hugs::hugs::heart:
Iā€™m so sorry that you are going through this! If you ever need something you know where to find us!! :hugs:

Brianna is making me sleep outside for being a bad husband, so its my new bed. lmao :rofl::rofl:
Just throw a few bails down spread them and change it every so often :joy:
Real story is her Grandpa has cattle and just canā€™t give up the farming life. Since Brianna is his only granddaughter, (and grew up out there), she gets chosen to helpā€¦ and because sheā€™s chosen, I get to go help lol

Congrats on 5 years together! :tada::tada: :smile:

Hey no problem! :+1::smile:

I get that, Iā€™m still kind of like ehh on the pricing, but they have payment plans for it. and I knew I was probably going to buy one anyways lol Iā€™m sure itā€™s just the conversion but how $589.92!!! Itā€™s only $499 in U.S for the disc drive! :exploding_head:

OT: Well just finishing up my lunch so time to go back to it! Cup oā€™ coffee #2 is calling my name!!

Sending Hugs and positive vibes to everyone!! :hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Knittingā€¦

6 Likes

My mum came and replaced me for the evening. I got out in the woods and did a long walk, even climbed a little without any path.
Deep breath. I could feel getting human again.

20200921_184225

You donā€™t get away with this pretend of suffering hero :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know exactly well that bailing hay is exhausting, yes, but still one of the most fun things to do. :kissing_heart:
Thanks for your words :hugs:

Just read this and am like yeahhhh :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
You survived the fucking 27, now life will be awesome, go get it! :muscle: :green_heart:

Sorry :grimacing: I was just :skull:
Thanks for being there :revolving_hearts:

:blush: Canā€™t wait, that my son get the package mailed with my knitting stuff

I know :blush: thanks for this :gift_heart:

@lpfan61 :heartpulse:
20200921_181014

Thank you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Genesis is an amazing track. So far I prefer this album so Iā€™m looking forward to the release.

Very well said :+1: It was a taboo for certain age groups where we were made to feel as though ā€œnegativeā€ feelings should be hidden growing up. The first time I really felt anyone was talking about mental health were Linkin Park and other rock bands. Listening to Ademaā€™s album again it just strikes me as amazing these songs existed back then. Iā€™d like to say this type of music made me more resilient mentally.

I hope you feel better soon :muscle:

Glad you know this band. Mark only made the first 2 albums with the band and then there was a falling out. The other singers werenā€™t as good. Iā€™d like Mark to make a comeback and I donā€™t know, he might even suit Linkin Park except theyā€™re not dark enough for him.

Oh I thought these were your top songs! Donā€™t put yourself through the pain for anything less :laughing:

4 Likes