HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

:balloon::gift::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: @framos1792 have the best day possible :bat: :mouse: let them celebrate you :tada::tada::confetti_ball::crazy_face::sunglasses::balloon: we love you :heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday::balloon::tada:

4 Likes

heeyoo spamming @theearlywalker youĀ“re spamming sis :joy: :joy:

:sunny: :sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Fridaaaaaay :tada: :tada: havenĀ“t been so happy about a Friday since a while- yeah and WEP timeā€¦ so letĀ“s see what is up with you guysā€¦ :thinking:

@HakManLP hey wassup this weekend Tim? Hope you had a good weekā€¦ curious about the new WEP :smiley: :hugs:

@evooba bonecrusher extra powerhugs to a strrrrrrong greek lady! :muscle: :muscle: talk to themā€¦ youĀ“ll find a solution together- and Eva? Until today you managed EVERYTHINGā€¦ and you grew on the way. And youĀ“re open to go thereā€¦ so, I know you guys will find a solution! :sunny: :muscle:

@anomalia how are you dear? and your daughter? I hope it is everything ok? :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

@anna834 sending you strenght. I really admire you for doing this hard work atm. And itĀ“s work. Caring for an old, fragile person who canĀ“t leave the bed 24/7 is absolutely hard work. And the sleeplack on top. Sending you biggest bonecrushers ever! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hang in there my dear :heart: look for support to get some time of rest too - like you said above- the rest of the family can probably do more ā€œshiftsā€ to give you time to recover and - in the best case: recharge! IĀ“m happy you come here still and enjoy the forums- no bad consience about not quoting ppl and all this: important is youĀ“re here- and you definetly are :joy: pop up in whatever thread you feel like and always be aware: youĀ“re not alone :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :heart::hugs:

@justinkilmer heeyooo- nice to hear that the honeymoon with Bri-Bri was great! And nice to have you back around :smiley:

Ot: organizing myself :chicken:

@lp13413 good luck for practicing yoga regularly! I so dream about to keep a time for it everydayā€¦ butā€¦ until now without success :frowning: but I am working on it :joy: - I hope your back gets better soonā€¦ good goodnight to you and the boss :cat2:

8 Likes

Hey guys! I hope you are having a great Friday and getting ready for your weekend :slight_smile:

itā€™s been a quiet couple of days for me, work was a bit mental but nothing new otherwise. Today is my day off and apart from waking up too early and having way too much coffee, I hadnā€™t much more than just relax to be honest. I will meet my cousin later in the evening to catch up so that should be fun.

Have a good weekend guys! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just realised that I am screwed!!!

Almost 2 years ago I started learning spanishā€¦ Just for fun. After 6 months I set the goal of getting the Dele c2 degree by the end of 2023ā€¦
I was reading some posts online about itā€¦people say that itā€™s really hard to achieve and that natives struggle tooā€¦
I am screwed!!!

3 Likes

hello everybody and happy & beautiful friday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart: wassup?
I donā€™t know why, but I think itā€™s gonna be a new album. It would be ā€˜typical Rammsteinā€™ if they do something like this duing corona times. I want more news :rofl:

hello andy, how are you doing? Yeah, itā€™s the same around here, for example in my university. But weā€™ve to do it on our own for next semester. Each seminar have to do it, if the seminar takes place in the university. :sweat_smile:
Also: Love the new song from RA. Whatā€™s next: new album?

hello dear :kissing_heart: One of my grandmaā€™s is now on vacation for seniors and weā€™ve got a break from caring, so I know your situatuion. Itā€™s very good that sheā€™s doing better. Hopefully youā€™ll find some more breaks, I know these situations very well with family members. Take care of you and Iā€™m sending you a lots of strength and some hugs. Iā€™m rooting for you :heart: :muscle:t2:

hello dear, sorry for answering not earlier, but I had to take some ā€˜chilling timeā€™ :sweat_smile:Thatā€™s great, Iā€™ve to go for maybe 1 1/2 years. But I think itā€™s ok.

Some songs on my arm got a renewal ā†’ Final Masquerade, Burn it down & Pushing me away. Also my ā€˜Chesterā€™. Iā€™ve got some new things added: Music player buttons with LP-Logo, the Meteora Logo and 4 new songs: Waiting for the end, Rebellion, Points of Authority and Hit the floor. The picture collection is down below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy your day off and hopefully youā€™re doing better and better to get back to 100%?

thatā€™s an answer :rofl: :muscle:t2: Also: How are you doing? Do you gonna watch some starts of european football on the weekend too? My favorite team FC Bayern Munich begins the new season today. :heart_eyes: Also a late Happy birthday buddy, hopefully youā€™ve had an awesome batman birthday :grimacing:

got some renewal and some new things. Iā€™ve made a collage, if you want: check it out down below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for the interest and hopefully youā€™re doing good dear :kissing_heart:

what did you mean? :sweat_smile:
Also: Damn, that sucks with your spanish learning. Iā€™ve also read about that for my university with language courses.

what kinda did you get? :blush:

Iā€™m doing good, did you saw my post in the other thread about the PS5? What are you thoughts on it?

hello Pat :heart_eyes: the WEP is down below and my week was good - how about yours?
Iā€™m gonna go on a birthday party from a friend again, take some time for ā€˜healing my new little tattoosā€™ and gonna eat some favorite food.
So youā€™re in a organizing mood today? :crazy_face:

Iā€™ve forgot to ask: Do you got a normal working week now or is it a ā€˜smaller jobā€™?

Donā€™t worry that much about it. Like I said before: Itā€™s just good, that youā€™ve got some updates and everybody knows that youā€™re still here buddy.
So maybe youā€™ve got also some more time for learning german?

hello dear :kissing_heart: do you got stil that beautiful weather? :heart_eyes:

Have to keep this thing uop with you, bc itā€™s so much fun to discuss with you about music :heart_eyes:
I had on my Youtube something in my list: The All-American rejects :crazy_face: Do you still know this band? I was like ā€˜OH WOW, Iā€™ts been a while, since I heard them. Whatā€™s happened to themā€™
Also itā€™s kinda hard to say, but the most good german bands, on my opionion, singing german.
Hope youā€™re doing good twindear :kissing_heart:

do you got official guitar lessons or do you use youtube videos for example? :blush:

also powerful friday tags to @Lilyope @drounzer @anngelenee @lpfan61 @turexidrosa @chigokurosaki @alz89 @Linkineli @amitrish :heart: :muscle:t2:

@anomalia see you typing dear :kissing_heart: do you got some good new updates? :pray:t2:

WEP-Time :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :grimacing:
Ok, I start today with the collage of my yesterday tattoo session and if you already wanted to know: here are most of the songs Iā€™ve got tattooed.

You see the most of my right arm. Like I already wrote, ā€˜Pushing me awayā€™, ā€˜Final Masqueradeā€™, ā€˜Burn it downā€™ and ā€˜Chesterā€™ got some renewal.
New things are ā€˜the music player buttons with the lp logoā€™, the meteora logo and ā€˜rebellionā€™, ā€˜waiting for the endā€™ , ā€˜hit the floorā€™ and ā€˜points of authorityā€™. The pictures arenā€™t the best, in ā€˜real lifeā€™ it looks way better :sweat_smile: but Itā€™s ok for me to upload them here.
Iā€™ve also got a new meeting for another tattoo session, bc the ā€˜fog, smoke & cloudsā€™ which are around all the logos, the Hybrid theory soldier and the songs need some renewal too. Weā€™ll turn it into thicker lines and maybe weā€™ll add some more little things too like black splotches of colour.
It was my 5th tattoo session in almost 3 years. Iā€™m gonna upload some more in the tattoo thread.
to keep it like the ā€˜WEP-Wayā€™, hereā€™s a very old wallpaper from a nu metal magazine back in the days. Daveā€™s hair :rofl:
_kariliah__20200211_12
and a very cute anime/manga style artwork from kariliah. So cute :heart_eyes:

OT:
Itā€™s still very good and sunny weather around here, but sadly I canā€™t got in the sun with a t-shirt, bc of my new tattoos. So I spend the rest of the day with some series and gonna watch FC Bayern Munich against Schalke 04 tonight at the beginning for the new Bundesliga season. Hopefully weā€™ll win. Tomorrow Iā€™ll go to a friends birthday party. Ofc I cover up my arm with a hoodie, even if itā€™s ā€˜that warmā€™ but protection and caring is the most important thing for new tattoos. Also gonna enjoy some good food again on the weekend.

I wish everybody a good start into the weekend. Stay safe, healthy and awesome as you all are #LPUfamily :heart:

14 Likes

Hi @everyone!
Thx for your support. We are back at home. And weā€™ll stay here for the next week to have a chance to recover. We have lots of pharmaceuticals that have cost me a fortune. And a lot of time to spend on the forum. Maybe Iā€™ll manage to catch up with all your news.

I know this feeling - just like a dog that has just been unleashed.

Good job! What is the colour? It looks gold (and very nice).

@framos1792, @georkost Iā€™ll try to find this eucalyptus thing just in case for the next time. Probably it wouldnā€™t have been enough this time after she developed pneumonia. But it may work when an infection begins, I believe. Unfortunately, we donā€™t live in Australia but today the young one is wearing a t-shirt with coala on. And it seems to give her lots of energy. Sheā€™s disappointed that she canā€™t go out to play with her friends.
As far as voodoo chicken is concerned - I think that a chicken soup will be enough this time. :rofl: :grinning:

Above :slight_smile:

Wow, was it all tattooed during one single session? What is the one that is next to NUMB (something red + a wing), by the way?

5 Likes

Nice tattooes !! :grin:

Chester is so soooo cute in here :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

OT: music on ad browsing

3 Likes

I got called into work early for the second day in a row. It looks like Iā€™m also working tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 Likes

Hey all happy Friday! We did itā€¦ we made it through the week :joy:

Glad to hear that! :smile:
I did not :thinking: Iā€™ll have to go look at it. Price wise Iā€™m not surprised at all because I had heard rumors earlier this year and the price was spot on to that. As for the selling out so fast (and also a day early) Iā€™m amazed! All because Walmart leaked a link everyone else started to get hit too. I had a friend who tried 3 stores and all the websites either sold out or crashed, but he was able to snag oneā€¦ As for me I got completely lucky because I happened to see the Amazon link for it and decided try and get itā€¦ needless to say I will be getting the disc drive one. I am sad about them NOT being backwards compatible with PS1, 2 or 3 but its not a make or break deal.

Thanks! Glad to be back too :smile: Although I am missing the relaxation and no working :joy::joy:

@HakManLP love the tatts! Badass!!

OT: alright well Lunch is over for me so back to work I go! Busy busy again, so Shinedown and coffee are my go-to today! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Yes these are some of the best conversations on here! :metal: Iā€™m already midway through my reply to your last post but nice you always remember me #Twinpower :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah, the German bands must sound awesome singing in German which is lucky you have both options. Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes and Big in Japan is awesome! I like to hear female rock singers so will check out more of their songs :+1: . The other bands are a bit like Nightwish who Iā€™ve heard of quite a bit.

Iā€™m listening to their album, and surprisingly itā€™s really good. I would say they sound a bit more grown up from what Iā€™ve heard so far. Good to rediscover a band from the past as I forgot about these guys :laughing:

The new album sounds great so far. I love that they tried different styles but were always recognisable. Iā€™ve just never been a fan from the start and itā€™s strange because I like so many similar bands. They donā€™t appeal to me but they are talented.

They had a couple of good songs similar to Lost Prophets if you remember them? Maybe these bands just fade away because they donā€™t write/create music as a passion, so after a while they just move on. Now, you have to tell me do you know the band Adema? Their self titled album sat next to my Hybrid Theory and Meteora albums. Here is a reminder for you:

:heart: :metal: :muscle:

Really amazing tattoos and however painful they look Iā€™m sure you love having them. I like the simplicity especially for the songs, these being your favourites. However itā€™s sad you didnā€™t show Breaking The Habit!!! :sob: :broken_heart: Cute animĆ© WEP :grin:

2 Likes

Me tooā€¦ but letā€™s just wait and seeā€¦

In real life, my area is going back into lockdown starting on Tuesday, (the day I start my college course lol), so only allowed out for school/college reasons or workā€¦ might need to work from home then :woman_shrugging:

So itā€™s been a few days since I got Daniels jingle and Iā€™ve played it like 100 times lolā€¦ plus he does do ā€œawoā€™sā€ in the jingle which makes sense for why I put this gif on here lol
The ā€œwerewolfā€ and ā€œnormalā€ sides are me of course lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m home from a brisk walk home from work. Itā€™s definitely not summer anymore. Iā€™m reluctant to bring out my winter coats, thoughā€¦hopefully not for another month or two.

It also looks like Iā€™ll be working all weekend. Iā€™m not complaining, all the more overtime, the better.

@evooba Any time Rise Against releases new music, it makes me happy.

5 Likes

Working lol

1 Like

Thats not possibleā€¦its saturday! :anguished:

1 Like

Just got done with day 3 of bailing hay.
Should be done for the rest of the year!
But 3 days in a row definitely takes its toll on you! :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I spent seven hours of my Saturday at work. We had a long list of things that need to get done before Monday, so this was my project for today.

DSCN3847

Most of the crap in this room belongs to the drama department, but my focus was on the two pallets of copy paper in the foreground, and well as the couple pallets behind it.

First, I emptied both pallets of paper by hand (each box weighs roughly 20 lbs; 9kgs) and distributed it around the building, stocking both copy rooms, and putting the rest of it into storage.

DSCN3849

The pallet I moved in is in the back. The two in the foreground were already in the room, although, I did have to stack a few on top of the first pallet.

And yes, that is a very, very low ceiling. I can barely stand in that room as it is.

DSCN3850

Hereā€™s another store room where this year, weā€™re hiding some products we received over the summer. The Uboxes that are stacked along the wall are disinfecting wipes. I moved all the blue unity boxes in today. Those are baby wipes.

These are face masks

DSCN3851

These are all also face masks. Except for the stack of white boxes behind them. Those are gloves.

DSCN3852

Absolutely all of this is because of COVID-19. Weā€™re also hoping every student and faculty member that enters our building arrives healthy, and with their own face masks. If thatā€™s the case, then all of this supplies will be used as a last resort. Weā€™re hoping we donā€™t ever, ever have to touch any of it.

Update on the parking lot. I think theyā€™re ready to start paving it, although, by the sounds of the way plans keep changing around the building, this new parking lot will have just been a waste of work.

DSCN3853

6 Likes

Itā€™s too cold for me already. Lol. We had crazy skies thanks to the wildfires on the other coast. You?

Thank you! Itā€™s brown, it kind if does have a gold tint to it. Almost a coffee ice cream color.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday! We went for one last cookout this year at my parents. :slightly_smiling_face:
My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday. He couldnā€™t get the day off. So, while he worked I put together a night stand. Haha. We had a nice chicken dinner.

4 Likes

:sunny: :sunny:good :sunny:-day morning family :sunny: ItĀ“s 5:42h - got up like almost one hour ago, had my first coffee- or better having and considering wethr I should be pissed or h appy that I couldnĀ“t sleep on. :joy:, decided to be nothing of both lol ( waaaay too earlyā€¦ :frowning: :frowning: ) and now I decided to open the pc- doing some letters etc. on the PC. So - trying to ketchup here too- cause on PC itĀ“s way easier to typeā€¦

seeing you here @IronSoldier16 :slight_smile: - good morning- Ƥhh night lol :crescent_moon:

@evooba hope you had a nice evening with your cousin ?! and that the work isnĀ“t too busyā€¦take care!

@georkost lol - sounds good ?! that means I can congratulate? ! :wink:

@HakManLP nice tattoos! and the wallpaper shows already that Chester loved the elegant style- how they grewā€¦ they look (a bit :see_no_evil: ) like teenys on this :joy: Thanx for this moment of awareness for meā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

@anna834 ( stay strong :muscle: ) and @anomalia was nice to listen to sm music together yesterday. :slight_smile: - felt good. :sunny: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :hugs:

@lpfan61 and @zanybelle :sunny: :hugs:

@melisLP congratulations :tada: :champagne:

ot: starting to write a letter lol :still I donĀ“t wanna know how I feel atm :scream: itĀ“s 6 am on a Sunday :crazy_face:

@LP13413 wow, that looks like some pds that you had / have to lift and that you already moved the last weeksā€¦ thanx for the pics. The trading connection with China seems to be ok?! :upside_down_face: - however, take care ! And sleep well :zzz: good goodnight Andy :hugs:

9 Likes

First, how brutal were they against schaalke?! Haha :flushed: that lewan Rabona to muller was so nutty :drooling_face:

Im catching what I can here and there from all the leagues, today was Mexican league day as biggest country rivalry played out today :crazy_face: goats vs eagles :triumph: lol my goats lost 1-0 :pensive: haha

As for how Iā€™m doing, pretty decent I guess
Starting up old routines, kicking bad habits, set in my mind that 28 wouldnā€™t be like the past few years, gotta stop waiting on shit and go get things actively,
always waiting on people, waiting on things, waiting on opportunities bleghhh call it losing faith a bit in people and things but yeahā€¦ That nice guys finish last thing kinda rings a bell somewhere even if it donā€™t mean I wonā€™t be nice guy lol
Pretty deep personal bs for a how are you? Question isnā€™t it? :rofl: kinda rolled off the fingers while typing :grimacing:

Sick tattoos bro :fist:!

Theyā€™re for your kiddo, not you ehhh! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: no happy pill :joy:

Quoted!!! You canā€™t anomalĆ­a my quote! Muahahaha you gotta keep your word now :grin:

AMEN!

:flushed: what for? Lol
You got horses?? :hushed:

Congratulations!!! :smile:

Oof
Catnap kinda day perhaps to make up for it(?) 20 mins here, an hour there(?) :joy: enjoy your day and make the best of it! :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Ot:
Just had to stop here even if late in the evening for me, to hope everyone had a happy Batmanā€™s day :crazy_face:

It goes
16th-Mexican independence
17th-mine
18th-Ronaldo (r7) day
19th-Batman
:sunglasses: :crazy_face:
At least this year as Batman day falls mid september every year :partying_face:

Super humble eh(?) :joy:

Quick thinking of yā€™all tags to @AJ_7 @lpfan61 @anngelenee @Linkineli @jrtrussell(get your ass back in here bro) @intheend

11 Likes

I would appreciate if they prescribed some tranquilizers for parents.

Bad that you had to leave so early which made the party collapse and everybody go home :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations!

4 Likes