HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Trying to eat but at work with pain but I really donā€™t know how am going to work a double with pain it hurts when i breathe

Today was a good one at work, it was a bit hectic late morning cause I was alone and had to deal with training the new manager and doing service but survived. Sat down with my manager after for a few hours to do various bits and pieces and at around 5pm, called it a day and got us an Uber home. He was super happy with his birthday present, Iā€™m so glad it turned up even if it was late.

They announced masks/face coverings are going to be mandatory in public transport in the UK from the 15th of the month so I need to order some for myself. I also found out today that we are not allowed to stand in the bus anymore, everyone must be seated, which is very strange.

5 Likes

I worked a productive half day this morning, then spent the rest of my day on my bike since itā€™s sunny and it feels like summer. I even spent a decent amount of time at the park meditating on a picnic table, something I havenā€™t done in a while, and it felt overdue.

Only nine more days to burn before the first of the month.

I think tonightā€™s dinner is leftover barbecue chicken from last night.

If Iā€™m up to it, since itā€™s supposed to stay nice this evening, I might have to take another ride.

4 Likes

Maybe you need to see a doctor? Sending you strength, i hope youā€™ll feel better soon :muscle:

OT: Going to sleep, goodnight everyone :hugs:

3 Likes

ā€¦ and good morning dear family :sunny::sunny: Itā€™s Friday again ā€¦ the first week of my holidays is overā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:- but one more free week is ahead :heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face:.

I wish you all a good day :sunny::sunny::sunny: Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@hilaryfol take care please! Wishing you just the best :hugs:

@anna834 saw what happened in the grind thread- thatā€™s incredible and absolutely respectless how this lady acted with her dog :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I hope you could step over thisā€¦ we miss you here! Stay strong Anna :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

@lp13413 9 working days in June? And do you have to work during the summer break too? I am happy to hear that you reached out to meditateā€¦ and lol I can imagine how you sat on the Picknick Table šŸ§˜ā€ā™‚ā€¦ sounds like a very nice experience :blush:! Cuddle the cat pl :cat: and a good day for you :sunny::hugs:

@evooba do you plan to order the lp masks? And Iā€™m so happy that the lost parcel arrived and your manager got his bday present :tada::tada: sometimes things take longer :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

@Lilyope good morning and have a good day :sunny::sunny::hugs:

And to you all @everybody try to stay strong and optimistic - itā€™s a heavy time for us all- but weā€™re soldiers- we walk on and we never walk alone :heart::hugs: Have a good Friday family :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:

5 Likes

Nah, not so much :joy: :sweat_smile: I live in the small country, you can find some pic in When and where? thread

But yes youā€™re right, middle Europe have some beautiful places :thinking:

Ot: Watching vlogs

3 Likes

Hey all! Happy Friday!!

I had started my post yesterday but ended up getting pretty busy again :sob:
So Iā€™m starting over today :joy: Donā€™t worry you didnā€™t miss muchā€¦ just me solving all the worlds problems, but now that the post wonā€™t see the light of dayā€¦ we will have to find another way.

Anywhoā€¦ Iā€™m hoping you all have a good day today! Iā€™m gonna post a quick message just incase I get busy, hoping that I can check in at least 1 more time today!!

7 Likes

I burned another half day at work (Iā€™m now at 8 and a half days), and we started out productive, sat and watched TV for a good few hours. There were only two others working with me this morning, they were also taking half days. We were just about ready to leave, when we received a call to set a bunch of tables up for our virtual budget vote next week. Afterwards, I took my bike out for a spin around town, and now Iā€™m catching up on my YouTube subscriptions.

4 Likes

Nah, I wonā€™t, just need some plain black ones. And yes, totally!!
Hope youā€™re enjoying your 2 free weeks :slight_smile:

OT: So ready to relax after work today, I think Iā€™m just gonna do some reading and then sleep.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday :crazy_face: :partying_face: :heart:

hi there dear :kissing_heart: how are you three doing? Hopefully better - get us an update, if itā€™s possible :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:,
Iā€™m so dumb, damn it - what a big mistake :sob: sure, ā€˜dearā€™ its much way better. Maybe my head arenā€™t at 100% already :expressionless: but I found the ā€˜tavernā€™ thread and Gonna upload some delicious food stuff pictures :grimacing:

nooooo, Iā€™m like a ā€˜dumbass bunnyā€™ now :see_no_evil: but we had our talk today and hopefully the weather gets better dear :kissing_heart: Weā€™ve had also that kinda ā€˜bullshit rainā€™ today :expressionless: But: tomorrow is #cheatweekend :sunglasses: :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart: is the problem solved? My browsers are saying ā€˜itā€™s safe now againā€™

hello dear :kissing_heart: #twin
had to answer to this again :joy: and summarized it for me and have to say one thing: you need better songs to push your mood and to stay positive! :grimacing: :love_you_gesture:t2: maybe do something like ā€™ Iā€™ll listen to 45 minutes of scream nu metalā€™ :heart_eyes: :grimacing: :metal:t2:
Also: Are you worker categorie 1 or 2? Like you can do home office?

hello dear :kissing_heart:
are you still having good weather for working in the garden? Weā€™ve got this weather: a little bit of sun, cold and then rain -perfect for ā€˜growing grassā€™ and I canā€™t mow the loan if itā€™s that wet -.- Hate these kinda ā€˜summer daysā€™.

hello dear :kissing_heart:, just wow! are you uploaded them anywhere?
Ally Pally = where the darts master take part, I canā€™t describe it better - itā€™s the famoust place for this sport
Also enjoy the evening and your book - wish you a good weekend too :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, Poison = the best, check out the live at Wacken version - itā€™s just AWESOME!
Also good to hear with the cats :pray:t2: I think you canā€™t do more.
Did you saw my message, which I wrote you on twitter? :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: Donā€™t worry, no problem :hugs:
Also loving his streams and I prefer YT. Twitch sucks, sorry but I donā€™t like this twitch thing :sweat_smile:

hello DEAR :kissing_heart:, Iā€™m so sorry -please forgive me ok? :sob: :see_no_evil: Iā€™m just like ā€˜dumbass bunnyā€™ :expressionless:
Great news and of course wish you luck and enjoy the last free week - you deserve it!
Have a good weekend :kissing_heart: :hugs:

agree with lily on this strength and sending some strength too :muscle:t2: :raised_hands:t2:
Also lily: good weekend start to you dear :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart: and I found it :grimacing: - middle Europe? Yeah, Germany is beautiful :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But seriously: What do you consider for ā€˜middle europeā€™?
Do you got any weekend plans?

hello buddy :grimacing: :metal:t2:
I started SWBF2 today and itā€™s for the first try really good - I love, that I can play the ā€˜Dark Side/Empire sideā€™ :heart_eyes: Also Darth Maul is included - itā€™s my #1 character for SW, what is yours?
Have a good day and weekend too :raised_hands:t2:

hi there Andy, arenā€™t more allowed in your school for working? I mean, the school is big right? But just 2 others are working with you - kinda weird
Good to read, that youā€™re continue with your bike sessions :grimacing: :relaxed:

10 quick, random and powerful + lovely tags also to @drounzer @AJ_7 @lplove @Honey8 @amitrish @melisLP @IronSoldier16 @chigokurosaki @rickvanmeijel @lpaniist

Itā€™s time for the WEP! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (32)
so weā€™re back in the early 2000ā€™s nu metal days and yeah I donā€™t know how to describe it, but cā€™mon: sleepy Brad, innocent and shy Dave or bad Rob? :joy:

Iridescent (2) Iridescent Lyrics Iridescent Wallpaper Abendmahl
So, this beautiful song turned and his ā€˜single releaseā€™ had 9th anniversary on 05/27/2020 and I think itā€™s a really good song for the ā€˜song and lyrics of the dayā€™. Like the lyrics, who are mentioned in the pictures: All you know is failure and remember so many bad things? JUST LET THEM & IT GO. Itā€™s hard but, itā€™s always the best way. Remember all these frustrations and let them finally go! Thereā€™s sun again for YOU!
And I really like the wallpaper for the ā€˜last supperā€™ :grimacing: :blush:

song of the day:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdpx7rvv3dw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XguY2xHR-U

Mike Shinoda Palas329
The last one is this masterpiece, which was made by ā€˜Palas329ā€™ (check him out on Instagram). Itā€™s the artis, who also made the ā€˜Chesterā€™s wallā€™ and ā€˜Chesterā€™s pavilionā€™ graffitis in Essen. Iā€™m just speechless. Itā€™s so great :heart:

OT: Iā€™m listening right now to ā€˜Hollywood Undeadā€™ and had a good today. Iā€™m really excited for my cheatdays tomorrow & sunday and gonna spend tomorrow again with two of my best friends & my dad ā†’ BUNDESLIGA time :soccer: :sunglasses: :heart: :metal:t2: SoIā€™m gonna have some nice german food stuff and of course a couple of cold beers :sunglasses: :heart: :metal:t2: :grimacing:

Finally, I would like to say that it is still a rather difficult time for all of us at the moment. But this daily exchange here, which has come about because we share a common passion, is just great. Everyone is interested in each other. Courage is encouraged, people are ā€˜pushingā€™ each other so that nobody gives up and thatā€™s exactly what I like so much about this forum. #LPFAMILY Stay safe, everybody. Stay healthy and enjoy your weekend :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

15 Likes

Yes, I did see it. And Iā€™ve replied to it as well. Iā€™m not on Instagram much; only to like rammstein and Aesthetic Perfection related posts.

If you would like to chat, itā€™s best on Twitter

1 Like

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny:Pretty early me on a Saturday :sweat_smile: ask me why- I woke up already half an hour ago - :joy: at 6am :bangbang: on a free Saturday :joy:ā€¦ how I could cringe ( not really :frowning:) however- best thing to do when such an incident happens is to just get up and have a coffee :coffee:- and to come here and take the gifted time to ketchup here. My number of unread topics is sinking :tada::crazy_face:ā€¦

@raz7 what was it? Daniel replied to you? :partying_face::star_struck::tada: I really like that a lot of the musicians are getting in touch with the fanbase on sm!

@HakManLP :joy::joy::sweat_smile: lol donā€™t worry- my buddies were almost always males :wink: thatā€™s why I like it and itā€™s fitting when you call me buddy! We can let it be as it was! Thanx for the WEP- god bless back at the beginning of our band to climb on the stairway to become legendary :heart_eyes:- and I go definitely for ā€œsweet Chazzyā€ on the pic :stuck_out_tongue: Thanx for your powerful words! :+1:t2::muscle:t2:

@evooba ahh lol- I really consider to order themā€¦ then I can wear it with a bIt of acceptance- just wanted to know how thick they are- the cotton ones are supposed to be warmer than the plain onesā€¦ have a good weekend too :blush::hugs::sunny:

@LP13413 saw the pics from that place where you meditated- great to see you this active :bike: šŸ§˜ā€ā™‚ :+1:t2::blush:ā€¦ and lol for the working day :laughing: have a good weekend and stay strong :muscle:t2: . Hope the situation over there calmsā€¦ :hugs::sunny: however- good night Andy :zzz: cuddle the cat :cat2:

@justinkilmer I so feel you bro! :hugs::muscle:t2::yellow_heart: sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: and itā€™s so great that you stay in touch :+1:t2: hope times become smoother for you again- enjoy your weekend bro :grin: hugs to Brianna :hugs::yellow_heart:

@anna834 Iā€™m sorry that I missed that you left yesterday :sweat_smile: ā€¦ but the chat so glitching- first it was badly lagging :confused:ā€¦ then 10 msgs at once :crazy_face::crazy_face: when I read them then you had already left :upside_down_face:ā€¦ couldnā€™t ask you how you areā€¦ hope youā€™re ok? Sending warmth :yellow_heart: take care :hugs:

@anomalia was nice to get in touch a bit yesterday, we should repeat this :blush: stay strong :muscle:t2: :yellow_heart::hugs:

@everybody wishing you all just the best, stay strong soldiers and enjoy as much as possible :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:

6 Likes

Hm, donā€™t know exactly were to start.
Sorry for disappearing?
Not really.
It just happened.
I had two bad days.
The world gets me sometimes, and then, I feel guilty to have this privilege to be messed about so little. Sigh. And Yeah, felt lonely. For weeks now, besides some talk with tourists, my only contact is viral.
And what did I do?
Switched off my mobile data.
If you feel alone, be alone.
But as I said, it got better after two days.
Still couldnā€™t return to this place. I was bothered with some things and had to find my way through, thought processing.
Yesterday then was my day of starting to do something about my discomfort.
@HakManLP and me had a long talk about listening. Thank you, my dear! :hugs: :heart: I really appreciated your reaction. Felt very constructive and I hope it was ok for you too.
Also thank you for the prenup, very fitting! Your WEP is always a highlight! The Mike drawing is outstanding! :star_struck:

So, next step.
@zanybelle I have blocked your topic a while ago, cause I just couldnā€™t take the way you are down talking my opinions. And am also not interested in fighting. We get along here quite well, so it worked out in some ways.
But it still has a sore edge and not sure how to solve it.

And I called my boss yesterday.
But that wasnā€™t really productive.
She is so overloaded with work that she is just running from one catastrophic chaos into the next. Literally broke down on the phone, started crying.
Sigh
I never can compete with that. Nothing so dramatic with me. Sure, I know, I could never ever handle the pressure she is under. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t have a farm on my own. And I know, I have to stand up for my needs. But how can I put more pressure on her? And if I donā€™t, I will probably never leave this island again.
So I am on workday 44 today, no end in sight.
Wether is cold, 9Ā°C with strong wind and rain. So Iā€™m dead tired in the evening.
Sorry @theearlywalker I just passed out. Maybe itā€™s better today. Belated congratulations, read it with joy! :partying_face: :hugs: :yellow_heart:
@Linkineli love your cake, an excuse for eating chocolate :joy:, itā€™s a stomach bomb :bomb: have the same recipe from Alfred Biolek, not sure, you even know who that is anymore. :laughing:
@drounzer so sorry to hear, the bruises are probably healed by now, I hope your soul too. :hugs: :green_heart:
Saw this pic, and even so, itā€™s just a part of reality, it should be the part we concentrate on.

20200606_101345

@youall would be happy to meet you on plug later :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:

20200606_083546
Linda, always watching me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I donā€™t think I have anywhere here (besides the LP one). Can do if you want thoughā€¦
yeah, I googled it, thatā€™s Ally Pally, I live next to it :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s a good park for walks etc, quite big too so itā€™s nice. Itā€™s not the best concert venue though.
Thank you, Iā€™m at work now but itā€™s ok so far. Enjoy your weekend too!!

Yeah these are quite thick and it makes it harder to breathe. The paper ones we have at work are better but still after a while itā€™s really hard to breathe, I need to keep mine off if Iā€™m not in contact with people otherwise I might pass out, my levels go very low. I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do in public transport, itā€™s stuffy enough already in there, canā€™t imagine wearing a mask too!

OT: Iā€™ve been freezing these last 2 days at work, itā€™s so windy, itā€™s not fun. Iā€™m hoping to finish a bit early today and maybe manage to catch a nap at home if I can. I have some cool vinyls coming today so hopefully theyā€™ll be there when Iā€™m back from work. Iā€™ll try to come on plug and catch up with you all if Iā€™m on time :slight_smile:
Have a good weekend!!

5 Likes

My first working week is over. It felt funny to wake up at 5.30 instead of 8.30

Now everything seems fine :slight_smile: Thx.

Right. It was nice to meet all you guys there again. Real time chatting means a lot to me.
Has today meeting been called off because of the yesterday one? Anyway, Iā€™ll try to check in again.

Have a nice weekend, @Everyone!

4 Likes

Yeah, this is itā€¦ the conversation was on Monday and I was in work so I was a bit shocked to get a reply.

I have had likes from Twitter or Facebook posts from Mike and Alice Cooper but not as much as Daniel. So far, he has liked a few of my comments on Facebook, the majority of them on twitter and even shared a reply on his Twitter feed.

It says the 4th June on the left as I have messaged him again but no reply.

6 Likes

And of course, thereā€™s discord. Daniel goes on there and we can start a conversation with him. If you are highlighted in orange, that means that you have been tagged in a post, (and have a look about who tagged me, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

5 Likes

Yeah iā€™m thinking about music industry a lot too. And same, i hope you can go to the one in august!:pray::pray::heart:
Today i changed the tickets for hurricane festival to next year, i hope itā€™ll be able to take place next year so much!!!

Yeah, iā€™m trying to use other body language more, but itā€™s still weird. And aa i miss hugs so muchā€¦ today a friend stopped by to give me back some books she had borrowed from me and when she wanted to hug me i couldnā€™t say no and hugs are just so goodā€‹:pensive::grin::grin::heart::heart:

Thanks! Weā€™re almost finished!

Thatā€™s so cool, i love that!

Thank youšŸ˜„look in ā€˜when and whereā€™ for more pixšŸ˜‰

HellooošŸ¤—we had good weather most of the time but towards the evening often rain, like rn as wellšŸ˜’so we have to finish tomorrow.
20200606_182401

All of them!:joy::joy: nice picture, havenā€™t seen that one beforeā€‹:joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One of my favourite songs i adore this song so muchā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:the lyrics really speak to me and itā€™s so so beautiful. I think that song is always relevant but recently i thought about it a lot. As i told you here, the situation with my mum and her boyfriend and everything was kinda messed up, but now i really feel that iā€¦just let it go. The lyrics ARE MY THOUGHTS i do remember all the sadness and frustration thatā€™s exactly how i felt but nowā€¦ i have let go and iā€™m peaceful and itā€™s ok.
I donā€™t wanna talk much about this situation anymore iā€™ve had so many talks about it so it is what it is and iā€™m ok with it now. My perspective on it changed and for now itā€™s goodšŸ˜Š

It is and thank you for mentioning bc some people seem to expect from me that now everythingā€™s good again and itā€™s ā€œnot that serious anymoreā€(wich is right, it was worse a few weeks ago)but iā€™m still struggling sometimesšŸ˜¬i hate this virus.

Exactly!!! I donā€™t know if you know how much i need and love your words &the WEP, THANK YOU SO MUCHā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thatā€™s bad iā€™m sorry you had those feelingsšŸ˜”about the privilege: itā€™s ok how you feel, your feelings are valid no matter whatā€™s the reason. And i think feeling guilty shows that you really care about others and you know thereā€™s other,maybe more heavy reasons to feel bad or lonely but that doesnā€™t make your feelings not valid.
And on a less serious note, no i donā€™t know Alfred Biolekā€‹:joy::joy:

I hope you can all enjoy your weekendā€‹:heart::heart:and you are all valid and important! Iā€™m so glad we have this forum and that we have each other.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know which topic youā€™re talking about or what you need to solve? Literally donā€™t read anything if you donā€™t want. The one wonderful thing about forums is just glaze your eyes over.

@HakManLP Currently home working because office is closed.

2 Likes

Thanks! I bet youā€™ll be able to go to the one next year, I do hope itā€™s going to be fine by then.
Congrats on the new deck! And yay for hugs :smiley:

OT: Guess what guys! We flooded at workā€¦ again! (Photos in When and Where). Bloody idiots havenā€™t fixed anything and it was such a mess. I was forced to close early, ran like a maniac to turn off electricity etc. I unfortunately left 2 things plugged (was too scared to unplug them with so much water around) which I bet are damaged now and Iā€™ve no idea in what state things are going to be in the morning. Such a hectic day! :confused: I did get my vinyl though (signed too), excited to listen to it on my day off!

5 Likes