HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

What? :scream:

Well honestly saying… :grimacing: i stopt buying merch… :rofl: i have to many band tshirts… just to much :man_facepalming: :tipping_hand_man: i need to buy normal tshirt, for casual use :business_suit_levitating:

2 Likes

Aww… cause I’m busy… :pleading_face: tomorrow have to work too… :muscle:
Thank you for the tag!! :heart: :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: going to sleep, good night!

4 Likes

Got it;

3 Likes

I worked six hours of overtime today, then came home and polished off the rest of the ice cream in the freezer. Now, I relax with the rest of my night. I have a day off tomorrow before I have to work on Sunday.

We also might be receiving some snow on Sunday as well. Enough that there’s a winter weather advisory in place.

4 Likes

Hey guys, happy Saturday late morning :sunny::sunny:
Sleep tight to the other side! :milky_way:
@Honey8 :honeybee:in the afternoon already, huggi de hug my dear! :hugs::heart:

:partying_face: yeah! Sounds good! :hugs:
:hugs::orange_heart:

I totally understand her! And I so know this tone :roll_eyes: It’s not so much about belly scratching here, more like: “Could we finally go and tend some sheep?!”
Lille always has to work, Ylva is more like: “Oh, nothing to do? I go, catch some mice.”
20191130_113930

:grimacing: don’t know. I just take a screenshot when ever I see a pic that jumps on me.
20191130_114826
:joy::rofl:

Totally :blush: Thank you very much! :pray: :hugs::green_heart: Love Fridays for this! :star_struck:

:pleading_face::relaxed:

:blush: still don’t know. Hug for you! :hugs::brown_heart:

Done! :joy: If this is the most important day for the shops, it just can work, if we buy things we don’t need. So no money at all spend yesterday! :yum:

:handshake: :joy:
I just love your way of posting uplifting things! Thank you for that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I so need it sometimes! :slightly_smiling_face: Sometimes? :rofl:

What is a collectors ticket? :thinking:

Just this for you :sleeping::zzz::sleeping::zzz::sleeping::zzz::sleeping::zzz: :joy: :hugs::white_heart:

This :point_up_2::rofl:

Maybe a picture? :star_struck::hugs::yellow_heart:

Enjoy the day!! Hope you get some recharge! :hugs::heartpulse:

@theearlywalker :thinking: miss you! :heart_eyes: Hope all is well! Sending strength anyway! :muscle: :hugs::blue_heart:

@AJ_7 hope you are good! :hugs::purple_heart:

To the Anna Marias :revolving_hearts:
@anngelenee @anomalia :hugs::banana::laughing:

Someone else in need of a hug? Take it, it’s freely given! :heart::hugs::heart::hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart:

Have to stop. My hands freeze off. :cold_face:
Tending sheep right now and its so foggy. :fog:
20191130_112447

10 Likes

@HakManLP Quiet week for me because i was super sick since last sunday. So sick for my birthday too. Almost faint on Tuesday morning, so no work this week end hadn’t energy to do anything. I began watching a bit of tv on thursday but before it was just sleep and doing nothing under blanket.

But now i feel it’s going better even if i’m still coughing and have my nose a bit stuffed sometimes, i managed to play video games this morning without feeling too dizzy so i was happy. And i’m going out for a walk this afternoon because i didn’t go out since tuesday.

I hope i won’t cough on monday to go to work without having any bad comment by one of my workmate like “i was hoping you didn’t come”. :rofl:

A big thank you to @anna834 and @framos1792 for their special support during this week. :hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

:hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart: and one more :hugs::green_heart::purple_heart:

:cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball: and this one too :ice_hockey::ice_hockey:
:kissing_heart::crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you,hugs back to you and anyone who needs it in this cold time​:hugs::cloud_with_snow:
The sheep look nice in this landscape,i kind of wanna draw the picture you sent​:sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@HakManLP I am in hibernation like a bear in winter :joy: :joy: Thanks for the tag! How are you doing?

@anna834 Thank you :hugs: I hope you are doing well too

@Lilyope get well soon! Take care of yourself!

@lpfan61 :hugs:

@framos1792 I hope you are well

Sending extra love and strength to @LP13413 (and to Thurman of course!) @evooba @theearlywalker and everyone who needs it

12 Likes

Very busy day at work but it was good. My manager told me early in the morning we were going to leave and go somewhere after we closed. I was a bit confused and he wouldn’t tell me anything… we ended up somewhere in King’s Cross, there was an indie record market going on with lots of goodies! He said we both needed to go and chill and not stress over work anymore. We had an amazing time and got some cool records too! :slight_smile:

Now, coffee and back to that assignment.

7 Likes

I came downstairs after my bath this afternoon to the tree already up. I had to help test some of the lights before they were strung.

DSCN2979

Today was also a sad day.

DSCN2966 DSCN2976

Though, because of work, I haven’t been able to ride it since September. I thought I would have had a couple windows to take it out again, but then the consistent twelve-hour work days screwed me over. I also took extra precautions this year so it doesn’t smell like cat urine come springtime.

7 Likes

So uncle who’s here for the holiday was telling us of a doc on Netflix and just finished watching it,
It shows a lot of the area where I’m from in Mexico :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
mom legit got emotional recognizing stuff and seeing the homes like the one she grew up in :sweat_smile:
It’s about this native Indian girl from the people we come from who is an ultramarathon runner with the catch being that she runs them in her sandals lol
They gift her some running shoes and she’s like… “I don’t think I’ll use them :sweat_smile: all the people who use them are always behind me” :rofl:

Thought I’d share it here, came out nov 20th, it’s like 15 mins though this is just a quick trailer

Last day with family here, super rainy as a storm came in so chillin…

6 Likes

Happy first advent to you all! :candle:
Good night over the pond! :milky_way:

Hey @Honey8 :hugs::heart: you asked for my blog, it’s in German and just about sheep, but with a lot of pictures :upside_down_face:
I changed from writing monthly to every second month, just to much. But I uploaded a new entry two days ago:

Nothing much happened here, this should be a short one.

Maybe this :grimacing:

:joy::joy: me and names :flushed: sorry @LP13413 , hope you didn’t tell him.:see_no_evil:
Nice tree :christmas_tree: :blush::hugs::orange_heart:

I think so. Thanks :hugs::yellow_heart:

Wow! You will need more shelves soon. :upside_down_face::+1::hugs::brown_heart:

@Lilyope hope you can enjoy this day and get fit for next week :hugs::green_heart::purple_heart:

@framos1792 see you tipping :woman_playing_handball::sandal:

@birdy1989 :hugs: :blue_heart:

OT
December started, time to open the first “door” on my advent calendar my ex roommate made me:
20191130_175720

7 Likes

I just never cared for it. Besides, merch is always overpriced anyway

@Lilyope get well soon!

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel True. Yep. That’s also a reason why i stopped.

But i like it when people wear band tshirt or accessories. A couple of weeks ago i was wearing the LP hat. Someone said to me “cool hat, awesome band” .
Was cool to hear that. :grin:

4 Likes

Bought some new Christmas decorations

0LQg_Wa9

Oh come on :joy: stop sulking… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@anna834 how are you?

7 Likes

:candle: Happy first advent :christmas_tree: family, yeah, it’s this time of the year again- sending :heart: to you all, especially if you feel lonely or sad- :heart: Come here and you have great company :heart: hope you all have an amazing weekend and charge the batteries for the new week - I kinda do it @AJ_7 style :heart_eyes::hugs::kissing_heart: hibernating too…

@Lilyope :hugs::heart::heart::muscle:t2: Hope you’re back to normal- sending you strength- you’re amazing, right the way you are

@drounzer you sound good buddy and :crazy_face: you can never owe enough merch shirts- they fit for all opportunities :heart_eyes:

@justinkilmer do they have a heat changing mug in the shop??? :flushed::heart_eyes: need to check this out - it’s a MUST HAVE :heart:

@HakManLP absolutely satisfying- I really love :two_hearts: :heart: :heartpulse: the Chazzy weekend :heart_eyes: MORE from this please :crazy_face:

@anna834 & @anngelenee :tada::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face: you guys will enjoy if you celebrate xmas together- does FramBat @framos1792 join you? :joy: after what I’ve read in the random thread - why not making everin one? Bridemaid- wedding cake - :partying_face::kissing_closed_eyes: xmas is THE time to be romantic :wedding: :christmas_tree: [spoiler]JK[/spoiler] enjoy and have fun guys :joy::sweat_smile:

@evooba you sound so happy in your post about the surprise your manager made to bring you to that market- so great- enjoy your time off- you really deserve it :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: scrollaxing

@lp13413 woooow :flushed: that’s early for the tree :christmas_tree: - and soooo cute pics from the boss :heart_eyes: I just love him :heart:- good idea for the bike- hope it works like you planned it- have an amazing day Andy :hugs:

11 Likes

Aaaaand a second post right after the first- because of the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: 10 tags limit: wanted to send out hugs :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to @lpfan61 - to @anomalia :hugs::hugs::heart::heart: To @Honey8 :kissing_heart::heart::hugs::balloon: and last but not least dear @StephLP18 :heart::heart::heart::hugs: have a great sunday siS :heart:

4 Likes

I made a new topic. Who wants to read it. Here is the link. Hope it gives you hope. :pray:

Much love :heart:

:v:

4 Likes

Thank you very much dear , and today I am cleaning a little at a time, but right now I am having some coffee

1 Like