HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

thx dude! :rofl::metal:t2::see_no_evil:

:heart_eyes::star_struck: that smile makes the rainy day so much better

OT: The weekend is coming… so be ready LP-Soldiers :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd_face::metal:t2::yum:

Hopefully I’ll find enough pictures in all three categories to keep this going on into next year - I’m really enjoying it every week to share my collection with you :heart:

also this is just awesome:

It warmes my heart :heart:

12 Likes

Aaah i love articles like that! I am so proud of them​:blush::blush:

2 Likes

Here’s how I’m spending my Thanksgiving.

DSCN2964 DSCN2963

You may have noticed his new bow tie. We had to take him to the vet last week and he had some hair shaved to have some blood drawn. Everything’s fine, though.

12 Likes

Good morning to you all! :sunny::sunny:
Good Thanksgiving evening over the pond, hope the turkey wasn’t to stuffing! :turkey:
And my dear @Honey8 :heart::honeybee::heart: already running the day :weight_lifting_woman: thanks for the tag! Love you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forgot to turn off the alarm for yesterday’s appointment :persevere::yawning_face: and am awake way to early, thought I bring it to use :grin:

It’s not like that for me. Working Christmas, you can’t get closer to the real thing of this day:
And in the same country there were keepers of sheep in the fields, watching over their flock by night.
:upside_down_face:
It’s just, I am tired as it is and it would mean to see the kids not at all.

I wish! Still working till mid December :rofl:
Bonecrushing, soft as a feather hug for you :hugs::blue_heart:

Nice rhyme :smiley: but still does :kissing_heart:

And for you :kissing_smiling_eyes:
20191129_074306
And everyone else who want :blush:

:heart_eyes: thanks :hugs::heart:

:joy::joy::rofl: as stated, you can turn this off. :stuck_out_tongue:
No regrets at all :blush::crazy_face:

Love the mug :star_struck: but the corgis top it :heart_eyes:
Have you ordered them, to lie there? The right one makes this face :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:hugs::yellow_heart:

:heart::black_heart::heart:

:lying_face::flushed:
:joy::rofl:

Thanks for this! :heart: :hugs:
This way or that way :woman_shrugging: it depends and change fast. :joy::rofl:

Wanted to ignore this! :triumph: then 20% off for LP wear and I so wish for some. Looked it up, it’s not for the LPU shop, so: no :laughing:

:heart:
20191129_075847

Today :partying_face: can’t wait! :joy:
:hugs::green_heart:

:heart_eyes: I just love ginger cats :blush: Is Truman after the President or the Jim Carrey movie?
:hugs::orange_heart:

@birdy1989 :heart: come on! :hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart::hugs::purple_heart:

@lpfan61 flower queen :hugs::rose::hugs::hibiscus::hugs::sunflower::hugs: :green_heart::hugs:

@IronSoldier16 have you checked your heart :thinking::smiling_imp::hugs::blue_heart:

Annas :heart::hugs:
@anomalia :revolving_hearts: @anngelenee :two_hearts: @lpaniist :heartpulse: @annejprado :heart_decoration:

Wow! Times up, have to run! :crazy_face:
:heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

@anna834 :hugs: :two_hearts:

It’s almost weekend,now we can talk :joy:

Waking up already :coffee: Good morning to all :sunrise:

2 Likes

that sounds :flushed:
Jk :rofl:
No weekend for me, but I have reception almost everywhere. And hope it doesn’t pour all the time, that phone would drown, getting it out of the pocket. :laughing:
Let’s find time for some spam run. :crazy_face:
With the other A and Fs. :upside_down_face:
See, be careful what you propose, I jump in chicken speed. :grimacing::rooster:

So, we have to wait for the others :thinking: @framos1792 the spy is sleep, I guess lol

That was fast :laughing: the fastest chick in the town :chicken:

Ot: Btw This crazy time was begin in my fam, belive me for once I wish i could get out of the town ang go to Zakopane on this holidays :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do so anyway :joy:

Naa, I’m in :laughing:

Had to look it up :flushed:
20191129_095828
:exploding_head:
Maybe we should spent Christmas together

4 Likes

That would be fun :smile: Theres even prettier in winter :heart_eyes:

z22920140IH%2CChodzenie-po-tafli-moze-byc-bezpieczniejsze-m-in--

dolina-chocholowska-zima

z22581976V%2CZima-dotarla-do-Zakopanego

7 Likes

The spy? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You called?

:blush::joy:

:exploding_head: wow! :star_struck:

But really far away

Good morning all! Happy Friday!

Thanks! I still want to get the LP one from their store too. :joy: then my collection will be complete. Mwuhahaha
It’s been really nice so far! Feel like my battery is pretty much recharged, so nice to be away from work for a while!
Big hugs to you! And hope you are enjoying your day
:hugs:

Thanks haha, yeah I think they make the picture that much better :joy: no I think Eevee was just at that point where shes like “dude… seriously I have seen you take photos of all your mugs… and your doing it again? Just come scratch my belly instead that’s more important!”
I’m pretty sure that’s what she had said :thinking: :joy:

Big hugs to you as well!
:hugs:

I’m totally with you Black Friday just seems like one big scam to me, I could be wrong but I dont think anything good has come out of black Friday for me :joy:

Also hope you enjoyed mother son time! Bond ling time with your parents is one of the most important things you can do :smile: and sometimes it can be super fun too!
How else have you been? I read you’ve busy!

And just because I feel like I need to or have too… hereafter a tag for you @framos1792… I wouldn’t want you to feel too left out!.. calm down… no you’re too excited… you know what for get the tag feel left out :joy: :joy: hoping you have a good day too :hugs:

Ot: coffee and some playstation time! Had my food coma yesterday so now I suppose it’s time to get life on track once again and not eat like a garbage disposal :joy:

Have a great day everyone! Hugs to those who need it! :hugs:

5 Likes

cutie :heart_eyes:

How you feel today? Hopefully better! :muscle:t2: maybe some some pictures and music would help? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

but spending the time on ‘waiting’ is even more better than go to a store at black friday :rofl:

First of all: I love that picture from Chester. I think it’s from the ‘Making of Numb music video’?

Then: Hopefully the post satisfied you :nerd_face::laughing::blush::grimacing:

We’ve got no collector tickets in germany :sob:

And I hate this ‘Black friday’ - bc I’m so weak :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

It’s weekend now :nerd_face::heart_eyes:

I want that mug and I’m gonna buy it! :grimacing::sunglasses:
I’m done with Playstation today - sh’tty fifa 20 :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think the same way like you - personal things are often better :blush:

THIS! :pray:t2::heart:

Where do you bought it?

OT: I think it’s time now :sunglasses:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (11)

hopefully I posted this yet :rofl: I would say it’s the time from ‘Somewhere I Belong’ ?

My December 2

I think this one fits today, bc December is coming and it’s a tradition for the start of December to post ‘My December’ - I’m also in love with the live version and the stories about their tour lives back in the day

Chester Darth Vader Barbie

I had to upload this, because even Chester couldn’t decide on Black Friday :rofl:
Darth Vader or Barbie? I would take the Lord :heart_eyes:

so how do you doing today @theearlywalker. ? I hope the new pictures will satisfied you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses::nerd_face:

@IronSoldier16 still got these damn things around you or do you feel better? Hopefully! :pray:t2:

@Honey8 how you’re doing ? :blush:

@lpfan61 @Lilyope @melisLP @AJ_7 @anomalia and @zanybelle you’re a little bit quiet - make some ‘noise’ :stuck_out_tongue::metal:t2:

and also want to tag @rickvanmeijel - Do you got some Sum 41 shirts? I want a ‘All killer no filler’ shirt, but the original ones are sold out :sob:

So wishing you all of you a good weekend. I’m gonna spend the time today and tomorrow with some friends and sunday with my family :heart::metal:t2:

Strenght to everyone who needs it! :pray:t2::heart::metal:t2:

And keep calm and listen to ‘Nu Metal’ :laughing::nerd_face::sunglasses::grimacing::metal:t2::metal:t2:

13 Likes

Hm yeah you’re right…:joy:just for me i can’t imagine that. But do what seems the best for you on that day,i thought working wasn’t but if that’s totally fine to you,then do it!:hugs:

1 Like

Hahahh, lovely to read more people are not buying the black Friday shit :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: good keep the money in the pocket dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We can shake hands. Here to. :sweat_smile: depends how people are that day. :laughing:

Yeah good good. A lot of meetings. But feeling nice. Next Friday (the 6th) I’m going on a family vacation. One week of doing absolutely nothing :joy: :man_facepalming: :love_you_gesture:
How are you? :blush:

:raising_hand_man: me to :rofl:

What? Oh that’s sad… i like to keep them for my collection… I’ve got a couple now. Nice reminder of the concert :hugs:

Cool! Awesome! :hugs: :sunglasses:

BARBIE! OFCOURSE! No doubt about it :crazy_face: :rofl:

Coool Chester picture! Awesome :heart_eyes:

To the people i forgot (sorry love ya) big hug to all of you! :heart:

Chester-chester-bennington-2234013-340-523
WEEKEND!!! :beer: :wine_glass: :beach_umbrella:

:v:

5 Likes

PastelClosedAstrangiacoral-size_restricted
Weekend vibes :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:
I love this man so much

34f90f447c17124e4ad2e6a14bb87f07

Screenshot_2017-03-16-21-56-26
This photo i quickly screenshot it from them 24 hours story on Instagram , i think 3 years ago… i guess :relaxed:

10 Likes

Hey all hope all well, I’m off into London for a gig!

3 Likes

Ah that sucks. I don’t have one either, I actually never buy merch

Always loved these weird faces he made :joy:

4 Likes

Been trying to finish this assignment today, I’m still 800 or so words short. Had some pleasant distractions through the day, couple of my vinyls were delivered (one came in a pizza box, so cool!). I also need to go to a neighbour’s house and pick up something amazon left there. Ugh, so complicated.

Surprisingly I haven’t had a lot of coffee today, just 2 cups, so maybe I’m going to make me some more now and try and focus.

2 Likes

Meh, I go back and forth. Got to see a brother-in-law I actually like yesterday and don’t see very often. Thx for asking. :purple_heart:

1 Like