HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Doing well thank you :slight_smile: Hope you are too! Just trying to relax while I can, until the madness starts again in January

4 Likes

Yeaah i know he’s insane!

Yes totally​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:great pictures!
Also the graffiti one, so talented!!!
Sending virtual pralines to everyone who needs them :grin::innocent::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

If falling from the highest mountain is good then I am :joy:
I know you mean the wifi, it’s working normally. Thanks for asking :fist:

Dude… this is the hardest choice I’ve ever done in my life. How can you sleep in the nights?

OT: Playing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tags and thinking of me :blush: I voted on your vote and asked for something with lyrics. I’ll post some lyrics that I like as I realise I was the only one to vote for this :confused:

@chigokurosaki yeah you could join in the Linkin Park side discussion we’ve got going on here sometimes. It’s actually really interesting when someone brings up an LP topic and everyone shares their thoughts.

I agree ┌(・。・)┘♪ love both the video and of course my number 1 song.

@Linkineli thanks for the tag! :hugs: :hugs: Oh my gosh, I want some pralines please! :yum:

1_CJhvGt5k09npj0ze6eYW8w~2

5 Likes

Watching some Netflix while helping my flatmate pack, she’s off tomorrow to her parents for Xmas.
Work should be fun tomorrow, we have our Xmas party after, and it’s always exciting!

3 Likes

Hey you all, happy 4th advent :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

Don’t be sorry! This here is exactly the right place for it! :hugs:
Eating disorder is such a fucked up illness. :pensive: All the narcissism, the manipulation, the controlling is part of her condition, it’s not her.
It’s a hard, stony road to survive this, and most important, the wish to stay alive has to come by her.
You can be there for her, if you are strong, keep the distance to the disease, don’t get sucked in. Don’t blame yourself, if you can’t. Take care of yourself first! Don’t let you pressure into somthing, you’re not up to, it won’t help.
Be honest to you, and if you feel the strength to interact, also with her. If she don’t like, what you have to say, it’s not on you. And if she prefers “easier” company, don’t take it personal.
Stay strong! We are here! Take a hug! :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

:joy: but for grownups. Not really anything under this bibs. :rofl:

I so know this :roll_eyes:
Let it talk. The less attention it get, the more it turns down. This thoughts love nothing more then getting your attention. And with what do you get it? With drama. :expressionless:
I’m so good at the moment. And immediately the thoughts go looking for trouble, for twisting things. Right now, I have the strength to ignore it! :muscle:
I won’t let this get spoiled!
Sure, it won’t last. But that’s no reason to go looking for the fall!
For you too, a big hug! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for the great pics! :blush:

20191222_221601

You know! :blush:
Don’t find excuses to not finish the project! :upside_down_face:

Thank you! Always up for hugging you! :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart:
What you are up to? :upside_down_face:

Hey sweetie, with this I stuck on my words. You know we are here, take you what ever you are right now.
Do you already know this topic?

And for you:

“Been searching somewhere out there
For what’s been missing right here (I wanna fall wide awake now)
I’ve been searching somewhere out there
For what’s been missing right here (I wanna fall wide awake now)
I wanna fall wide awake now
So tell me it’s alright
Tell me I’m forgiven, tonight”

Lmao
:hugs: :blue_heart:

Again :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:hugs: :green_heart:

And I can’t even argue back :expressionless:

:blush: have fun and thanks for the pics! So awesome! Filling this place! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :orange_heart:

Best of plans :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:flushed: :upside_down_face: :rofl: biiiig hug :hugs: :blue_heart:

:heart:

:partying_face: have fun :christmas_tree:

Yeah! I’m on it too. My ever evening plan. And then, it’s to late again. :laughing: :hugs: :orange_heart:

@theearlywalker in Christmas relaxation I hope! :hugs: :heart:

@justinkilmer :thinking: :laughing: :hugs: :brown_heart:

@birdy1989 again and again! Miss you here! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

OT
Awesome day!!! :tada:
Just at home, besides dog walkes of course.
A little bit laundry, wrapping up gifts, delicious cooking. And accepting that my usual Christmas bakery is to much and not necessary. But not without choco crossies, so:
20191222_205923

For you all and me: :heart:
20191222_225435

12 Likes

Oh i really needed to hear this… ive been a walking emotional disaster today. Ive started crying in the car out of nowhere. I went to my parents that moment and i cried to whole car ride. 30 minutes long… i was putting myself down… for what?! :roll_eyes: so i plugged my phone in the aux… went to my heavy songs playlist of LP and screamed the sadness away. When i reached my parents house, i felt little better and finally stopped crying. :no_mouth:
I felt down this day. Luckily with some talk with my parents, it lifted up my heart and feeling. Feeling better now. Just a little headache because of the drama in the car… :unamused:
Start my new job tomorrow. Looking forward , but i saw my work schedule and its busy. Only first Christmas day free and December 29th and the rest of the day working. Also with new years eve i need to work… yeah :unamused: :-1: well it’s work and pays goood :crazy_face:

Going to bed and hope i sleep good… :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the lovely Chester photo. :kissing_heart:
Hug back… and thanks again :heart:

Much love people. :v:

c8b38dcf3f26d3e41222d684ecad89ec
downloadfile-1

8 Likes

You make me smile! :blush: Thank you! :heart_eyes:
I know this pain! :confounded:
Take another hug! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sleep tight! Don’t let the bedbugs bite! :sleeping: :sleeping:

4 Likes

I put in six overtime hours at work today, and even got to meet our new weekend girl that started yesterday.

@Honey8 No laptop shopping this weekend, and I’m fairly sure mine just shit the bed. After New Year’s I’ll shop around.

In other news, I’m a regular again!

7 Likes

:tada: :grin:

Maybe @the_termin8r has some saving ideas. :thinking:
Don’t worry Rob, not talking about people.

1 Like

Again, I’m not following the thread. Ideas about what?

Andys dying Laptop.

Find me in the tech thread if you need help, @LP13413.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush::hugs:
:yum::yum::yum:

Thank you​:heart::heart::heart:this makes me feel better​:heart_eyes::hugs::blush:you said some really smart things
Hugs back to you!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooow these are sooo many​:open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::joy:

I love this,thank you for that.:heart_eyes::heart:

I hope you wake up fine​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
And thank you for the lovely pics​:blush::blush::blush:

So,last day before christmas! I hope you are all feeling good today,also tomorrow!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

:christmas_tree: Ho ho ho hey family- :santa: I’m in a tunnel of sleeping- making chores and sleeping again … all my plans have changed- my daughter is here on the holy night… we go to see SW 9 in 4D :crazy_face: and after that raclette session with my parents… that’s it and it’s ok… :blush: and however the rest of the holidays turns out- I feel really good atm- hope you all do too :tada::confetti_ball::gift::+1:t2::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::heart::yellow_heart:- ok - no time for me to ketchup here- leaving bonecrushers for all and stay strong soldiers- coming up later with all my personal wishes and tags :wink: staaaaay awesome guys :tada::hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Screenshot_20191223-184802_Facebook
From Linkin Park

:v:

Good to see Chesters part in the sign :sob: :heart:
All the best wishes for all of you :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Drinking champagne and celebrating my dads birthday…off to dinner in a bit…loving this hotel/Spa!

4 Likes

Good evening :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:
Good day :sunny:
@Honey8 :heart: sleep tight :milky_way:

Hey! How was it?
Feeling a lill better?
Bigger hug for you! :hugs: :green_heart:

Back and forth :hugs: :orange_heart: :grin:

Great plans! Lot of fun to you! And bonecrusher of course! :hugs: :blue_heart:

:partying_face: :hugs: :brown_heart:

Wow, short round today! Hope you all are happy in your Christmas preparations. Or at least work doesn’t sucks to much! :muscle: :hugs: :heart:

OT
Met up with a friend on the Christmas market. Eat some goodies, drinking hot whine. My favourite, dragon blood, was already out. But finland troll punsh did the job too :crazy_face:
Just kidding, had only two mugs.
20191223_185225
And of course the ferris wheel ride. Love it every year again :blush: pics in the when and where.

Yeah!!! Christmas!!! Love to you all!! :heart::partying_face: :blush: :crazy_face:

53553205_633956843700450_3079587286053027840_n

3 Likes

I’m lurking from a computer at work. I just put eight hours in, and I won’t have to see this place again until Thursday morning.

I hope you’re all well!

5 Likes

just :heart: :pray:t2:

damn, what a great picture :star_struck: :heart: :metal:t2:

OT: I’m in a hurry, but the poll is closed and we’ve got 2 winners :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :laughing: :metal:t2: So, there will be a graffiti picture and a graffiti scream picture of chester for Christmas - Maybe tomorrow or on 25th december

Wishing all soldiers a good evening/day - I will connect with you soldiers tomorrow, when I’ve got enought time :see_no_evil:

Thanks for the participation - Love it soldiers :heart: :pray:t2:

HUGS AND SQUISHYS TO ALL OF YOU! :heart:

6 Likes