HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m waiting for family to arrive. Including immediate family, we’re having Christmas dinner for twelve.

1225191356a

That tree in the corner is my mom and I’s Yankee tree!

9 Likes

Hey you all! :christmas_tree: :sparkler: :candle: :fireworks:
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time! :poultry_leg: :pie: :cookie: :wine_glass: and that all the food still fits :yum:

Ultimate words! Thank you! :hugs: :green_heart:

:tada: love you! :hugs: :sunflower: :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

Merry Christmas :joy:

Thank you :blush:

But it is a new job :muscle: and you sound nice :flushed: Christmas is getting to you :exploding_head:

Hey dear :heart_eyes: how is your Christmas? Love to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah! I’m using the time right now for a lot of sleep :relaxed: :sleeping: :hugs: :white_heart:

Great choice :star_struck: do you watch in OT?
In the 3rd, Jeremy Irons “german” just hilarious :rofl:

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :joy:

Thank you :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

:yum: :yum: love goose. Just forget to order one in time :upside_down_face: :hugs: :gift_heart:

Get well soon :muscle: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:yum: and just thank you again :blush: :upside_down_face:

So nice :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :hugs: :orange_heart:

@birdy1989 :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

@gabridc98 :hugs: :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left: :hugs:

@evowarrior5 hope things are cleared out and you can enjoy the stuffing time :hugs: :blue_heart:

Für all die deutsch sprechenden Annas ( ja, manche Zufälle sind schon seltsam :upside_down_face:) @anomalia @anngelenee @lpaniist habt eine wunderschöne und besinnliche Weihnachtszeit! Dicker Drücker für Euch! :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

Back at you :two_hearts:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :hugs:

@framos1792 :black_heart: :bat: :black_heart:
And the rest of the lunatic squat @jrtrussell :heart_decoration: @chigokurosaki :blue_heart: way to quiet guys!! :rooster: :crazy_face:

OT
Yesterday Christmas eve with friends and lots of little kids was just awesome! So enjoyable and relaxing and loving. Could start a tradition to be there! :blush:
Today I mostly slept.
Then dinner with my kids. One hour to listen to them, being with them, enjoying them.
And it hit me out of the blue, this is it.
A dinner for Christmas, one for easter, maybe a little more if I nag… the old times are just gone and will never coming back.
Sigh, I know, normal thing.
Still.
I don’t know.
Alone at home, I thought to dip into my nice whiskey. But in the end just did go with more sleep. :sleeping:
I’m better now :relaxed:

Love to you all! :revolving_hearts:
20191226_040141

15 Likes

I’m lurking and getting caught up on my lunch break at work, enjoying Christmas Eve leftovers. Last night was fun. I really enjoyed the quality time with my dad’s side of the family.

1 Like

A local band had a concert last Wednesday, the lead singer, Moon (also co-host/producer of the morning show I listen to) did a cover of Crawling

5 Likes

Good news guys, I got a job at Hardee’s. It’s a fast food place here in Ohio. I’ll be a cook, so I won’t have to really deal with customers, which is perfect for me, lol. I’ll be starting Janurary 7th.

11 Likes

Yes, I am. Not as often as I used to be but I am still coming on here to check on you lot, :heart::heart::heart::+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: We made it!!! One more xmax goes down by the river… :tada::tada: ok- let’s come back to normal business - have a great Friday everybody- :tada::tada: look forward- it’s time for @HakManLP weekend post …

@chigokurosaki best news ever :tada::tada: hooraay :confetti_ball::man_dancing:t2: congratulations :champagne::balloon: on the new job… that’s really great!

And since I don’t want to go through all the xmas posts- just leaving hugs and love here for you all- you’re the best :hugs::yellow_heart::heart::hugs::yellow_heart::heart::hugs::yellow_heart::heart::hugs::yellow_heart::heart::hugs:

Have a great day…

Ot: :coffee:

Good morning :sunny::sunny: @LP13413 have a good day - last Friday 2019 …

7 Likes

Stopping by to say that I hope everyone has had a nice Christmas. Mine was alright, kinda boring as usual. I’ve been quite inactive because I’m taking a sort of social media diet like Mike has been doing. It feels very good, this is the right time of the year to take a big break from everything. Take care!

9 Likes

Morning guys! Hope you all had a great Christmas and got to relax a bit.

It’s been quiet for me the last 2 days but everything goes back to normal today. So let’s see! Need to start thinking about uni work again…

6 Likes

I am currently just starting my day at work, watching the Today Show, and gearing up for another long day. I’m alone for at least the next four hours, and we have a basketball game scheduled for this morning.

EDIT: Scratch the part about the game. I just walked down to start setting everything up, and I ran into the coach who told me that every schedule I saw is wrong, and that their game is away.

And now I exhale a huge sigh of relief.

5 Likes

:partying_face: :hugs: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good Morning all and Happy Friday!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!

I get to go back to work,Which is dead to the point they’ve asked people not to come in, so we will see how long I get to stay here today lol.

Good for you! :tada: I’ve started with Facebook and I totally agree it feels so nice not to worry about social media or have it “consume” your life so to say.

@chigokurosaki congrats on the job! :tada:

Well I hope everyone enjoys their day today! :smile:

6 Likes

Linkin Park & Blink 182 in a first date!

5 Likes

10 more mins of work then it’s the weekend

3 Likes

I decided to come and visit this forum again because it’s been a while (last time was in 2017) since I’ve been here :sweat_smile: It’s nice to see that people are still active in here :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome back @Mockingj4y

1 Like

Good evening you all! :sloth:
Good day to the other side :otter:
@Honey8 we missed each other today? Tonight? :frowning_face: sleep tight! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing :hugs: :orange_heart:

:partying_face: :partying_face: Congrats again! :hugs: :blue_heart:

Yeah!! :star_struck: missed you here! :blush: And your Rammstein posts! :hugs: :white_heart:

No. No. No. :see_no_evil:
Ok, won’t stop you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:rooster::crazy_face:
:hugs: :heart:

@HakManLP :triumph: Its time! :star_struck:
:kissing_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:

:muscle: cool! Fare away from this. :grimacing: But fb annoys me that much, that I just do my duty. :roll_eyes:
Hug for you :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:muscle: :hugs: :black_heart:

Not long I hope! :blush: :hugs: :heart_decoration:

Weekend! :partying_face: :hugs: :heart:

Welcome back :hugs: :yellow_heart: to this lunatic, crazy, loving place :blush:

Yeah! In comparison to fb or ig it’s not much people, but :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::revolving_hearts:
You all know!

@drounzer :thinking: :hugs: :hugs: love to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@StephLP18 :hugs: :orange_heart: how was your first day?

@Linkineli :hugs: :blue_heart:

@lpfan61 :rose: :hugs: :green_heart:

OT hitting for a ska concert :dancer:

20191227_201638

7 Likes

:tornado: :dizzy_face: Internet :dizzy_face: Wi-Fi :dizzy_face: Ethernet :dizzy_face: SmartTV (but SillyMe) :dizzy_face: routers :dizzy_face: decoders :dizzy_face: cables :dizzy_face: :tornado:

Thinking what to watch today… :thinking:

2 Likes

A “how to” video perhaps? :yum:

It’s not that I can’t do it.
I have a problem to decide what I need and if I need it.
Or should I look for a video ‘How to decide’?