HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Hey you all! :christmas_tree: :fireworks: :sparkler:

In total Christmas mood here! :blush:
And true to just be in a good mood is already awesome :rooster: :crazy_face:

Here the Christmas card I had for my kids last year:

Pain24122019 - Kopie

Little bit in a hurry to get all the preparation done, see you all tagged so. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
I am so blessed and happy to have joined you! :blush:
Wonderful time! :tada:
The working squat, stay strong! :muscle: :heart:

FotoJet(2)

9 Likes

@theearlywalker thank you! :hugs::hugs:I loved the part 2 style :joy: i am gonna do this from next time for sure!!

@evooba what’s refurb? Means shifting the company?

@HakManLP sure you get more squishhyyy! :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:

@LP13413 congo to be regular again! :partying_face:

Love for all! Came to quickly just check notifs :hugs::heart: lil busy even tmro! Merry Christmas! :partying_face::christmas_tree::fireworks:

8 Likes

Good Morning all!

Its that time of year again! No not the big BBQ Cook off (even though I’d never be opposed to that :laughing:) or even Universal Coffee day (Seriously needs a holiday just saying).

BUT Christmas!! Yay :tada::tada: :christmas_tree::gift:

Thank you I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well! “next year I’m a daddy” So the countdown begins :joy:

Also wanted to let you know I did get a discord account BlueNexus95

I’d like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas! Hugs to everyone! Enjoy time with your families and have a great time!!

Love all you here! Thanks for being a wonderful community and a second family!

7 Likes

Awwww!! same here!!! love you too dear!! :blush: :heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart: :sun_with_face:

Happy Christmas Eve soldiers!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart:

OT: being with my family aaaaand lil niece! :blush:

7 Likes

Home and watching tv!

3 Likes

Finally back from work, it was a tough day. I hate working when I’m hangover. I get to relax and sleep tomorrow though.

Hope you’re all enjoying your holidays! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@theearlywalker Thank YOU for being a part of my life! I’m sorry the Christmas card I sent still hasn’t reached you on time! I hope it gets to you soon. Merry Christmas! Wish your daughter from me too!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow!

6 Likes

I just came home from Christmas mass. It was a nice time, my grandparents got to hear my sister sing for the first time since they’ve been home.

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you’re all enjoying your holidays!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your holidays are filled with love and joy. Always remember you are loved and appreciated.

15 Likes

Ah yes it would be…if I didn’t have to work D;

New job. Nothing like bringing in the new year like having to work on the holidays x.x

But I’m off two days in a roll…and imma be playing RuneScape :sunglasses:

4 Likes

59932b741ae095b3e8e8cd9110d601b6

db1bf285a5e85c31744358408c91f7de

Merry Christmas everyone! :heart: Hope you all have good days! :santa: Enjoy time with friends/family! Be loved. :kissing_heart:

Make this days special for yourself! :kissing_heart:

Much love people! :v:

7 Likes

I haven’t slept this much in a while, 13 hours! I sure needed it! Will spend the rest of the day chilling. My manager invited me over to his today for some music listening and intense board gaming (that’s what he said :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I’m not sure I’ll go.

If you celebrate Christmas, have a Merry Merry Christmas! If not, have a good day! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :santa:

I hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and family, I am spending mine with my Mum, Dad and Auntie :santa:

7 Likes

Good Morning LP Soldiers :heart: :yawning_face: :metal:t2:

the waiting time is over :sunglasses: :grimacing: :kissing_heart:

what a picture :star_struck: - really cool. I like it :heart_eyes:

thank you and back to you buddy :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Happy christmas to you too and enjoy the time with your family. It’s the best gift for christmas :blush: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

typical christmas movies? I’m gonna watch the ‘Die hard’ movies again :grimacing: :sunglasses:

and back to you too - Hope you’ve got awesome and happy Holidays to :pray:t2: :kissing_closed_eyes: :star_struck:

Hope you’re enjoying holidays and days off too - Merry Christmas back to you :metal:t2: :relaxed:

:pray:t2: :pray:t2: :heart: :heart:

oh no, hopefully you’ll find some time to enjoy a little bit of the holidays? :pray:t2:

and much love back to you - I knew it, you’re gonna post the Chester Santa pictures :heart_eyes: :pray:t2: thank you for that! :kissing_heart:

I like that kinda word jokes :grimacing: :sweat_smile: is he cute? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Merry christmas to you too and hopefully you’ll have a great day too :pray:t2:

you to and enjoy this family time :relaxed: :sunglasses: :grimacing:

exactly this! We’ve got that ‘breaking the habit’ connection :heart: :pray:t2:
also ‘Lying from you’ is one of my favorites too

yeah, I’m a ‘bad guy’:rofl: - for the next poll I’m gonna put multiple choices in it

how about christmas BIG squishys? :heart_eyes: :grimacing: and back to you! :innocent: :blush: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: that sounds so delicious - I want that now! :rofl: :heart_eyes:

@framos1792 do you watch european football on holidays? And of course christmas greetings to you :metal:t2::blush::heart::kissing_heart:

@raz7 are you still around here? :pray:t2: :relaxed:

@lplove how are you doing? Hopefully you feel better. It would be nice to get an update from you :pray:t2: :worried: :kissing_heart: :heart: sending you much strenght!

@Lilyope how’s christmas? Hopefully you’re enjoying this time of the year to - Maybe you’ll post an update from you? :kissing_heart:

@StephLP18 Hey there, hopefully you’re feeling better - stay strong! You can do that! :heart: :muscle:t2:

@melisLP merry christmast to you too :hugs: :kissing_heart:

@anomalia hopefully you’ll like the results of the poll - check it out and sending you many christmas wishes :blush: :innocent: :kissing_heart:

@hilaryfol How’s your holiday season? Sending you strength :pray:t2:

@rickvanmeijel and @birdy1989 cheers and christmas greetings to you - how you’e doing? :grimacing: :hugs: :kissing_closed_eyes:

OT:
Merry christmas to all of you and to al lLP-Soldiers. I :heart: you. Sending everyone warm hugs and much love and strength from good old Germany :heart:

Hands up: who’s feeling like ‘Jabbe the Hut’ too? :rofl: :laughing: :raised_hands:t2:

Hopefully you’ll like the graffities

30008185_2045601085468644_823469096_n

the special one from Odessa :heart: :metal:t2: what a graffiti! It gives me so much positive feelings and hopefully you’ll get these feelings too Soliders :pray:t2: :heart:

30007724_2045601088801977_440893647_n

and also a screaming Chester - hopefully you’ll ‘hear’ that sound, if you need it :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

14 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone!!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

8 Likes

Hi everyone! All the love in here makes me smile and warm and full of love and hapiness!:heart::heart::heart:thank you to every single on of you for all the nice words,every day and also today! Love you all!:heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs:i hope everyone had/has a great day!:hugs::hugs:

Love the xmas pitures!:heart_eyes: love to you too​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart:

Hey,me too(almost),i slept 12 hours and it’s soo relaxing!:joy::raised_hands:

Yayy😋

Love you too​:heart::heart::heart:and loveloveloove the two pictures,soo great!:heart_eyes:

So,i think most of us are pretty busy with xmas stuff like meeting family or friends ,…,and i will soon have a big dinner with grandparents and cousins (they always cook the best goose ever!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin:that’s always my holiday highlight),but i’m sorry for everyone i couldn’t response to, all my best wishes and warm hugs to you! Stay strong and feel loved!:heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Hey, I’m doing better than before, not in crisis mode anymore… but still down and now I’m sick. :roll_eyes: I was able to talk to a mutual friend. Thx for checking in. Same to everyone else who did, apologies for not responding other than a simple ‘like’. :kissing_heart::hugs::purple_heart:

d83a3837395af87595cb34bb1adf3bd2

75015dc1984e559e31cfa4555cf567b1

8 Likes

:blush: yeah, thanks! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: lil niece is slepping like an angel :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I was kidding, you are not @framos1792 lol

On Topic: Having lunch now, tamales for eating :drooling_face:

3 Likes