HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Oh i really needed to hear this… ive been a walking emotional disaster today. Ive started crying in the car out of nowhere. I went to my parents that moment and i cried to whole car ride. 30 minutes long… i was putting myself down… for what?! :roll_eyes: so i plugged my phone in the aux… went to my heavy songs playlist of LP and screamed the sadness away. When i reached my parents house, i felt little better and finally stopped crying. :no_mouth:
I felt down this day. Luckily with some talk with my parents, it lifted up my heart and feeling. Feeling better now. Just a little headache because of the drama in the car… :unamused:
Start my new job tomorrow. Looking forward , but i saw my work schedule and its busy. Only first Christmas day free and December 29th and the rest of the day working. Also with new years eve i need to work… yeah :unamused: :-1: well it’s work and pays goood :crazy_face:

Going to bed and hope i sleep good… :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the lovely Chester photo. :kissing_heart:
Hug back… and thanks again :heart:

Much love people. :v:

c8b38dcf3f26d3e41222d684ecad89ec
downloadfile-1

8 Likes

You make me smile! :blush: Thank you! :heart_eyes:
I know this pain! :confounded:
Take another hug! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sleep tight! Don’t let the bedbugs bite! :sleeping: :sleeping:

4 Likes

I put in six overtime hours at work today, and even got to meet our new weekend girl that started yesterday.

@Honey8 No laptop shopping this weekend, and I’m fairly sure mine just shit the bed. After New Year’s I’ll shop around.

In other news, I’m a regular again!

7 Likes

:tada: :grin:

Maybe @the_termin8r has some saving ideas. :thinking:
Don’t worry Rob, not talking about people.

1 Like

Again, I’m not following the thread. Ideas about what?

Andys dying Laptop.

Find me in the tech thread if you need help, @LP13413.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :blush::hugs:
:yum::yum::yum:

Thank you​:heart::heart::heart:this makes me feel better​:heart_eyes::hugs::blush:you said some really smart things
Hugs back to you!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooow these are sooo many​:open_mouth::open_mouth::heart_eyes::joy:

I love this,thank you for that.:heart_eyes::heart:

I hope you wake up fine​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
And thank you for the lovely pics​:blush::blush::blush:

So,last day before christmas! I hope you are all feeling good today,also tomorrow!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

:christmas_tree: Ho ho ho hey family- :santa: I’m in a tunnel of sleeping- making chores and sleeping again … all my plans have changed- my daughter is here on the holy night… we go to see SW 9 in 4D :crazy_face: and after that raclette session with my parents… that’s it and it’s ok… :blush: and however the rest of the holidays turns out- I feel really good atm- hope you all do too :tada::confetti_ball::gift::+1:t2::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::heart::yellow_heart:- ok - no time for me to ketchup here- leaving bonecrushers for all and stay strong soldiers- coming up later with all my personal wishes and tags :wink: staaaaay awesome guys :tada::hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Screenshot_20191223-184802_Facebook
From Linkin Park

:v:

Good to see Chesters part in the sign :sob: :heart:
All the best wishes for all of you :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Drinking champagne and celebrating my dads birthday…off to dinner in a bit…loving this hotel/Spa!

4 Likes

Good evening :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:
Good day :sunny:
@Honey8 :heart: sleep tight :milky_way:

Hey! How was it?
Feeling a lill better?
Bigger hug for you! :hugs: :green_heart:

Back and forth :hugs: :orange_heart: :grin:

Great plans! Lot of fun to you! And bonecrusher of course! :hugs: :blue_heart:

:partying_face: :hugs: :brown_heart:

Wow, short round today! Hope you all are happy in your Christmas preparations. Or at least work doesn’t sucks to much! :muscle: :hugs: :heart:

OT
Met up with a friend on the Christmas market. Eat some goodies, drinking hot whine. My favourite, dragon blood, was already out. But finland troll punsh did the job too :crazy_face:
Just kidding, had only two mugs.
20191223_185225
And of course the ferris wheel ride. Love it every year again :blush: pics in the when and where.

Yeah!!! Christmas!!! Love to you all!! :heart::partying_face: :blush: :crazy_face:

53553205_633956843700450_3079587286053027840_n

3 Likes

I’m lurking from a computer at work. I just put eight hours in, and I won’t have to see this place again until Thursday morning.

I hope you’re all well!

5 Likes

just :heart: :pray:t2:

damn, what a great picture :star_struck: :heart: :metal:t2:

OT: I’m in a hurry, but the poll is closed and we’ve got 2 winners :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :laughing: :metal:t2: So, there will be a graffiti picture and a graffiti scream picture of chester for Christmas - Maybe tomorrow or on 25th december

Wishing all soldiers a good evening/day - I will connect with you soldiers tomorrow, when I’ve got enought time :see_no_evil:

Thanks for the participation - Love it soldiers :heart: :pray:t2:

HUGS AND SQUISHYS TO ALL OF YOU! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for showing that message​:heart_eyes::heart::heart:yeah, to see a whole sign is good​:heart:like he wishes us all that too​:heart:

Wow that picture!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:also the colours are great​:fire::green_heart:

Looking forward to it!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs:

Thanks to YOU that you made that up​:hugs::blush:

I’m also sending as much love as i can to everyone of you!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart: i hope you are all well and can be happy tomorrow on Christmas. :hugs::heart::hugs::heart:

3 Likes

:sunny::yellow_heart:Good morning family :yellow_heart::sunny: yes- it arrived- and I wish all of you who are xmas people a great celebration :tada: to the rest of us: believe me- it’s passing as every other day does- that’s absolutely granted :joy: so let’s go on as we usually do…

@alz89 ENJOY you so deserve this!!

Thanx @drounzer for sharing- :heart_eyes: feels good to see this :heart: have a great celeb

@honey8 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: absolutely awesome :clap:t2: I love your art- you’re so talented :hugs::heart::heart: Get a :balloon::stuck_out_tongue:

@anna834 @anngeline loved to see your cookies and crossies and pralines from @linkineli :yum: big bonecrushers for you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@HakManLP looking forward :star_struck::partying_face::hugs::yellow_heart: Slow down and enjoy :blush:

@justinkilmer :hugs::hugs: have a great first xmas celeb as hubby- remember the countdown runs- next year you’re a daddy already :star_struck::tada::tada::balloon::grin:

@lplove sending you strength dear - :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs: you know where you find me when you feel like talking or if you need a hug :hugs:

@evooba only the best for you today :yellow_heart::hugs: and always, you are a great person

Ot getting up, coffee :blush:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

12 Likes

Part 2:

Good goodnight @LP13413 :zzz: I keep my fingers crossed that your laptop works until you get the new one! Sleep well :crescent_moon:

@AJ_7 thanx for being a part of my life - I love you :two_hearts: and ofc my sweet sunshine @lpfan61 - I’m happy that I met you …

@StephLP18 you know we have a tight relation, I love you like a daughter - take care and have the best of xmas ever

Greetings today also to the onions and superheroes trolling fractions :joy::joy::sweat_smile:@framos1792 @jrtrussell @IronSoldier16 and @chigokurosaki - have great xmas you guys :christmas_tree::popcorn::hamburger::beer:

Special wishes to @derek and @jFar920 - hope you guys have a great celebration with your beloved ones

And a last tag @ everybody have a peaceful time- because when life leaves you blind: LOVE KEEPS US KIND :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Morning guys :slight_smile:

I had such an amazing time last night at our Xmas party. My manager and I always manage to somehow buy each other pretty cool gifts, we both got signed vinyls this year :stuck_out_tongue: We had a lot to drink as well, which is why I’ve a slight hangover today and it’s not really helping with work and everything going on but oh well…

5 Likes

Goood morningg people​:hugs::hugs::hugs:first of all,i hope you all can have a peaceful,happy day today,wether you like christmas or not​:raised_hands::heart:

Thank youu :hugs::hugs::hugs:i’m sending you as many bonecrushers back as there were all the cookies,crossies amd pralines together!!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands:thank you for making me smile already in the morning!

Wow cool!:heart_eyes:

But it’s a good thing that you can have such a good party with your manager​:blush::sunglasses:hope the small hangover will fade soon!:joy::hugs:

Ot: trying to convince my mum not to make noodles by ourselves( she wants to do that for dinner),bc making a sauce is work enough😂
So,Love and hugs to everyone!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you dear that means a lot to me and I love you like a mom a I hope you have the best Christmas ever @theearlywalker lots of love

1 Like