HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Yes, the how to has a ___ at the end so you’d go for how to choose :thinking:
:partying_face::crazy_face: jk

1 Like

I’m home free! I’m just leaving work, and I won’t have to see this place again until Monday!

Welcome back, @Mockingj4y!!

2 Likes

Heyhey!! Sorry couldn’t find a little time to reply back :grimacing: Been so busy with work and the Christmas days. :pensive:

It was good. Getting use to it. Worked 8 days now. Some coworkers are nice, some not. Im in a team with 18 people. From different places and ages. Some think they can do everything and some just do something. Its finding my place… but i hope i don’t have to stay to long there. Maybe for 6 months and then i hope to get a more challenging job. Work a step higher in the work sector. :wink:

:heart: you back! And a hug! :hugs:
My feelings are a rollercoaster the last weeks. Some moment i feel good, some bad. I told you about the car drive… im not feeling well. Just try to figure out what to do with my life… putting some pieces together for a puzzle, but i can’t find the pieces… :roll_eyes: that’s how my life is now… :pensive:
How are you? :kissing_heart:

Always Chester… i love that man so much… when my time comes to pass, he will be the first person i hug when i see him in heaven. :heart:
How where you Christmas days? Love you to :heart:

:heart: love and hug back!! :hugs: how are you?

Only first Christmas day i could enjoy. With family! :heart: the second Christmas day I had to work… not much to do. Kind of boring… wish i was with family and friends. :roll_eyes:

@theearlywalker, @AJ_7 , @zanybelle, @justinkilmer, @framos1792, @LP13413, @anomalia, @evooba, @Linkineli @lplove :heart: :heart: :heart: love for you to!
Hope you all had good days! How was Christmas?
:kissing_heart:

Much love people… Dreamland is calling me! :sleeping:

:v: :heart:

c7d92210fe91f25300ffd6c0ac296956
original
hqdefault

9 Likes

Very good! Thx God it’s over! Fortunatelly I’m still in PUMA size (see the laughter thread).
Was Santa generous to you this year?

3 Likes

I will check that one out… :hugs: :+1:
Santa was… yeah good. Some gifts… not much… i had to work so… didn’t see much and we don’t do gifts that more. Just some small things. Only the children are getting gifts. The older onces just some wine or beer. Or something else they like :blush:

5 Likes

The rest of my night in a nutshell.

And now I can’t get that damn Frozen song out of my head.

6 Likes

Just got done with my first day working dunkin donuts, and I really to relax

1 Like

NO!!!

hops out window

2 Likes

Hi, updated Mike’s ig thread.
Learned I’m only allowed 3 replies in a row. :roll_eyes:
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Why do I wake up so damn early on my days off and can’t seem to sleep extra? Pfff…
I’ll try to enjoy being off on a Saturday without stressing too much about work. Need to do some stuff around the house and maybe grocery shopping but other than that, music all day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: which song?? :rofl:
Here to man! My cousins and niece’s want to play with me almost every time when they see me. “Uncle Jason, let sing Frozen!”… :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Howcome I didn’t saw that post? :thinking: :frowning: I understand almost everything instead Dicker Drücker (?) :joy:
Big hug :hugs:

The first snow is here :snowman: Enjoy the weekend everyone :snowflake:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:
You translated it right away
Dicker Drücker = fat squeezer = big hug
for you :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And one for @drounzer :hugs: :green_heart:
F*** the thoughts :crazy_face:

https://youtu.be/0HtACLaRDk0

:blush: :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Ooooh :thinking: :crazy_face: :flushed:

You have a lot of white up there huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nooo :sob: :sob:
Nothing at all. Rain and +1 °C
I prefer -1°C and snow

4 Likes

Yeah I like a little bit of freeze, It’s damn winter! :laughing:

5 Likes

good news and congratulations! :partying_face: :star_struck: :metal:t2:

thats good to read and thanks for the support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yes, I’m little bit late but I hope that’s ok this time :rofl: :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

sometimes is this method just the perfect way - I hope you’ve got a great christmas too und take care of you too :pray:t2:

don’t say that word with “U” :rofl: but I have to do some work too - maybe next week :sweat_smile: :joy:

:relaxed: :hugs: :heart:

Yes, yesterday (friday) was good because I spend some time with my best friends - they’re like a family to me and it was just fantastic. I hope you’ve got got an awesome friday too

this gives me so much and sometimes it tears me up :sweat: :worried:
Two of my alltime favorite bands together -They know each other for such a long time and for me they’ll be forever “BLINKIN PARK 182” :heart: :pray:t2:

do you got a ling or short weekend? Hope you can enjoy it. :hugs: :relaxed:

welcome back and join us crazy girls and boys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grimacing: :metal:t2:

yes, I’m little bit late but hopefully the pictures are gonna be a good apologize :speak_no_evil: :kiss:

oh nooooooo, that’s bad for a weekend start :expressionless: :sweat: :weary:

I like this idea :joy: :joy: :rofl:

no problem and this picture is so good :rofl: #HeavyGuitarChester :sunglasses: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: I hope you’ve got a good christmas too? :kissing_heart: :relaxed:

Oh my :sweat_smile: that looks like that kinda fun, where I would throw these pieces after 2 hours from the table :see_no_evil:

That sucks! - a conversation chat would be great :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :heart_eyes:

you too, but the snow can stay their :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart: I hate winter :cold_face: :sneezing_face:

maybe… :speak_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

thanks for sharing - Crawling is my #2 and I like this cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also tags to my other peeps @zanybelle @melisLP @AJ_7 @jrtrussell @Lilyope @Honey8 @hilaryfol @birdy1989 @Linkineli @chriswaleslpu

OT:
so, we’re gonna start right now:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (15)
I know a couple weeks ago, we’ve got this one here right now but I want it to share it with you again. It’s the “making of Meteora” studio picture. Look at our boys, they’re gonna release after that picture my personal alltime favorite and forever #1 album ‘Meteora’ - Damn, i want to get back to these days :sob: :heart: :metal:t2:

A Place for my head (3)
Sometimes I need 'A Place for my Head" before and after holiday season to feel a little bit better and this song is a good way to get me there! Original + Live versions + Reanimation version :metal:t2: :pray:t2: :heart:

Bosnien Scream Chester
the last one is another graffiti of Chester “The Scream” Bennington - what a graffiti. These skills, this energy and these details - just wow :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
Does anyone around here know where this masterpiece exactly is? I would to have a better picture of that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Whishing all LP Soldiers a good saturday and weekend. Many hugs and squishys and to everyone :heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs:. Take care of your self and have a good time. I’m gonna spend my time with my Mum and Dad and maybe a Lord of the rings or Hobbit-Marathon :sunglasses: :grimacing:

15 Likes

Oh I love the lord of the rings movie, and the books as well, and I hope you have a great time

Ot. I getting for my 2nd day of work

1 Like

My first thought - why the hell are there seven of them?
Second thought - has Chester cleaned his shoe soles before the pic was taken or has he changed his shoes before?
Third thought - how imporant are pincers when you record music?

It is. I’ve just woken up after - ler’s say - eight years to find out there is music I don’t know, people watch series I don’t know and use technologies and devices I’ve heard of but haven’t used. So I said to myself I’m not that old to avoid going forward.

I love the books. As far as the movies are concerned I’ve seen the first part of the trilogy only just after it was released.

Have a nice weekend, guys!

3 Likes

Lurking …

5 Likes