HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Mike’s being a little lying sassy pants again and I wanna know why. :pensive:

1 Like

@lplove why what’s going on? Did he post something on instagram?(i don’t have it):grin:

2 Likes

He put this on his insta story 2 hours ago. Idk what it is referring to tho. Fine music video?

7 Likes

Yes! Couple things:

• said a friend created an ‘art gallery’ called M!SF!T LABS
  • thanked us for listening to fine
  • went thru his college drawings and posted 5 nude ones he did (not of him, unfortunately)… btw I’d like to put them up, can I?
  • we think he’s making a music video
  • burgers they had for dinner tonight (#mikeshinodameat :wink:)
  • someone found out who’s the real creator of M!SF!T LABS

20191121_013008

20191121_013233

Screenshot_20191121-013327_Instagram

IMG_20191120_213032_917

7 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile:

Making a christmas shopping list, decide that every person in my fam get extra pairs of sockc for gift… just for fun https://nanushki.com/

Big hug for @anna834 @theearlywalker and @lpfan61 :hugs:

4 Likes

Last day of uni for the week, can’t wait to be done with it. I might skip the last class and come home early, need to work on an assignment. I’ve been stressing a lot lately and having weird dreams again. It sucks.

Also can we keep irrelevant info out of this thread? I feel like there’s a lot of spamming going on again lately. We have this one for random things → [insert totally nifty topic here]

2 Likes

@jrtrussell and @lplove thank you for the Information!!! Really interesting… yes this first picture could be a video for fine​:thinking::heart_eyes: and also the art stuff looks great! I would love to see aall if his drawings they’re so good!

2 Likes

Yeah…:laughing:unfortunately

1 Like

If anyone wants the pix seperate, let me know. I was telling someone yesterday that Anna was lucky and then mentioned how I’m married. :shushing_face::shushing_face::wink::wink::rofl::rofl:

20191121_014220

Circa 1995/1996

4 Likes

He is soo talented… thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

No problem and yea, he did these in his first 2 years of school! :roll_eyes::exploding_head::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m watching Thurman watching chipmunks scurry by the patio door.

3 Likes

Hey all! Happy Thursday!

Been another fun filled day at work (I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether I’m being sarcastic or not :wink:)

@lplove I happened to see those as well too. It’s amazing how one many can have so many talents! yet I struggle trying to get a lid off a jar :joy: :joy:

@theearlywalker hey… I’ll admit I kinda want to see Frozen II :joy:

@anna834 hope all is well! :hugs:

Same with everyone else! Hoping you all have a great day!! :smile:

4 Likes

Yup, it’s not fair how many talents he has. Spread the wealth! Lol

1 Like

My uni week is done, like I am and my work isn’t 100% done :sleeping::weary:

OT: I’m gonna do a break and watch a movie or an episode of The Walking Dead, Watchmen or something like that :grimacing:

1 Like

Sometimes that’s for the best. Take a break and work on it again when your head is clear. Over work is not good. Take your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@lplove he is so good, Is there anything he can’t do?! :sweat_smile: he is so talented in more ways… :blush: what makes him awesome :metal: :sunglasses:

Take your rest when you need it. Its the same with @HakManLP, don’t over work yourself. Ive been there and yeah it sucks… like you said. Sometimes it’s good to take you mind of and take some rest. :relaxed:
How are you on the assignment? Almost done? :relaxed:

Haha that’s nice and sweet! :smiley:

Im at home. A friend of mine is working on the electricity, im not a fan of electricity. But it doesn’t go the way he want to so… sometimes he says some bad language words :rofl: I help him where i can.
Also watching some series. Just a easy evening.

:v: :heart:

6 Likes

@HakManLP @drounzer My assignments are never ending. I have one due Monday that I haven’t even started on yet.

We got away with a presentation today cause we basically run out of time so we just need to send it to the lecturer by email. I ended up staying for the whole thing, figured it’d be better cause if I went home I would have literally just slept or something instead of getting work done.
We have an hour left and then I’ll head home, back to work tomorrow for the weekend.

3 Likes

@evooba Oh okay. :hushed: The one you need for Monday… is that a hard one? A long assignment?
Does it ever get easy? Or is it constantly pressure work that you need to do? I hope for you that it will become easier and les hard and stress over time. :relaxed:

it’s a short one but it’s tough, the lecturer has high expectations from us, especially from people like me that did their undergrad in business or economics. So, the pressure’s on to deliver a solid piece.

Also, on my way home, I got a text from one of my team leaders at work, they freaking forgot to put the money in the safe. Needless to say I am on panic mode. I told them to text my manager and tell them instead of wait till tomorrow. I’d take honesty over lying any day. And that money better be untouched tomorrow morning when I’m in.

2 Likes

Hey you,
Two days no forum, didn’t catch up jet.
It’s just.
No, I’m not good.
I drag me through my days.
Kick me to function.
To do all the dutys.
So much strength.
It costs.
And all this responsibility.
To be uplifting, to let me get uplifted.
All loving me, hugging me, sending strength.
It’s so exhausting!
What is there to love?
Please, don’t answer it.
It’s not as if I pretend.
I hold myself onto you all.
But it’s not helping.
I shouldn’t be loved.
I just shouldn’t.
Pathetic excuse of a human being.
I should check out this clinics, they want to get me in.
But I prefer to be stuck, doing nothing.
Hoping this world would just leave me alone.
Why can I not just die?
I’m so cold, so frozen already.
And where does all this pain come from?
Pain.
Pain.
Pain.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.

Still feeling deep love for you all.
And gratitude.
And thank you.