HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m not sure if i understood what you mean, but in a concert, sorethroat or not sorethroat, i would scream. :joy:

It was Skip The Use! A rock french/belgium band! :blush:

It wasn’t you, i promise! :joy::hugs::purple_heart:

OT: I feel it’s going to be a slow day. Nothing planned until this evening. Maybe going out for a muddy walk because rain is back.

2 Likes

Me too!:blush:i also think about a collage,maybe one of chester,one of the whole band,one of mike,…

1 Like

@HakManLP thanks again for another great picture!:heart_eyes:
Wish you all a good weekend​:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Great! He’s lucky to be so tall, never has to worry about people standing in front of him in the crowd :smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone :slightly_smiling_face: @anna834 convinced me to come on the forums… Im not doing so well and I feel like a burden, don’t know… So I isolated myself, online and irl. Thought about going on here, but something blocked me from doing that… Starting to get back on the right path: went out with coworkers, went to a birthday just now and going back to my psychologist :slightly_smiling_face: so I thought I should go back here, listen to the wise Anna :kissing_heart:

love you guys, hope you are all doing good :hugs:

12 Likes

Hey Everyone!! :grin::+1: had the most wonderful evening last night with a friend from my walking group who I hadn’t seen in about 2 months, went to a wicked Lebanese restaurant in Durham and just chatted for hours :grin::grin::grin:. Its always lovely to have someone to speak about your feelings and passions to :grin::+1:.

Also my brothers treating me to Ghost tonight!! who are playing in Leeds Should be awesome :+1::wink:

Hope everyones good!! :wink::+1:

7 Likes

Hey sweetie :heart: @birdy1989
On the Baltic sea right now, my fingers are freezing, writing. :joy:
So, a little short :grimacing:
Love to see you here! You are a sunshine to this place! :sunny::yellow_heart:
You never ever were or are a burden to us. And in this case, I know I can speak for all!!! :smiley::blush:
Love you! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And feel free to put all your crap on us! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi everyone,sorry to take the positiv vibes down now,but i need to get this out. I am crying right now because we just got a call that our cat was hit by a car and found dead. And i am so sad about this,one minute i try the hardest to think about something else and say to myself that she was only a cat and many people have to experience way worse things,but the next minute i imagine how i have to explain everybody on monday why i look so sad and trying to say"my cat died" makes me immediately cry and now i sit next to her empty place where she used to lie and i am crying my eyes out and they hurt and i feel so tired and also guilty. Because I was the last one from my family who opened her the door so that she could go outside and maybe if i would have waited she wouldn’t go wherever she went and got hit by this dumb car… aaarggh​:sob::sob:

6 Likes

And i know that some people who don’t have any pets may find this stupid and weird to be that sad about an animal but i am…:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

aaww thats so sad :sob: yes, there are more cats and this happens more often then most people think, but that doesnt mean you cant grief about yours​:kissing_heart: take care

Thank you @anna834 :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

Hey you :heart:
So sorry!
It is totally okay to mourn your cat. You loved her, she was part of your life. And now she is gone.
Don’t beat yourself up for it!
And you can’t change what’s already happened. To think otherwise is just something your mind creat.
Let both drop.
It is enough to feel the pain of loosing your beloved cat.:cry:
It’s totally okay to cry and be not on track!
Stand to it. Most will understand it.
Others, just f*** them!
Take a big hug! :hugs::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@birdy1989 and @anna834 thank you a lot for your loving words!:kissing_closed_eyes::heartbeat::heartbeat:it really helps me,so thank you you are all so nice​:heart:

3 Likes

@HakManLP :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart:

OT: relaxing after dinner, finally :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh ok. I just unfortunately know some people who act like i said😐but i know, that can happen so easily and it’s awful☹

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, @Linkineli
Stay strong, @birdy1989!

On topic, watching the Chamber of Secrets and relaxing on my Saturday off. My sister’s invited us to pizza at her place tonight, so we’ll be headed there shortly.

9 Likes

@theearlywalker thank you :heart::hugs: I hope your daughter gets well soon. Please give her my well wishes. She is such a strong young person, just like her mother. You both will get through this.

@anna834 sending you hugs and strength :hugs: We all have bad days sometimes. It’s when you get back up that shows real strength. Take care

@evooba glad to hear you had a good day. You deserve it. Always sending you strength.

@birdy1989 it’s nice to see you on the forums. Sending you strength too. I’m glad you managed to take the first step.

@Linkineli losing a little furry friend is a horrible thing. Only people that don’t understand are ones that were never lucky enough to have one. Sending you strength.

@StephLP18 You are doing amazing! Take care of yourself

@LP13413 I hope you have a good time!

@lpfan61 Sunshine :hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

@rickvanmeijel you do not have the right to say this :unamused: :unamused: :joy: :joy:

I probably missed a lot of posts on here.

Have a great day/night everyone!

11 Likes

Holy sh*t… I am so sorry for you and your cat… do whatever you need to let all this sad moment goes out, ok? you two will be ok soon, stay strong and remember that you always have someone to talk here just in case you need it.

:hugs: :muscle: :hugs:

On Topic: I’m doing nothing and I’m proud of it :joy: :sweat_smile: :joy:

6 Likes

So sorry and cry all ya need to. I know what it’s like to lose a furry kid. Those other people can go f*ck themselves if they don’t understand! :hugs::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Love these lyrics :heartpulse: very wise words, I needed that. Thank you for the tag :grinning: I’m looking forward to pictures from the Sum41 concert from you all! Please!! :crossed_fingers:

Uhhh I’ve missed this! Is it new? :confused:

@drounzer thanks for the bone crusher haha, I’ll return :hugs: how did the painting and decorating go?

@Linkineli I’m so sorry about your cat :hugs: And don’t apologise you can share anything on here! It’s really heartbreaking to lose her that way and you are allowed to mourn the loss you are feeling. But just remember all the wonderful memories she brought you all and then you will be able to smile. I still remember my cats fondly, they really were part of the family and made us all smile and laugh often. Don’t forget all the good times and the love you shared. :heart:

5 Likes

@birdy1989 It’s good to see you again here. Sending you strength for thses days :muscle::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Linkineli There is no weird or stupid feelings when you lost someone (human or pet). That’s normal so don’t be ashamed by it. I’m sorry for you loss and sending you strength for next days, time will help you to feel better :muscle::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OT: It’s funny to think afterwards about things people said during a party. Tonight, one girl said to me that she bought one ticket for The killers. Then she said that she find people who are selling tickets the double of their price unfair, but she added that if she would have buy one other ticket 70 euros she would have sell it 100euros, just to take advantage of it. It’s nonsense. She just said that she would do what she find unfair. I don’t get it. :joy:

6 Likes