HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Dinner at my sister’s earlier was fun. Aside from her and her boyfriend, they hosted my parents, me, my youngest sister, and his parents. They have two cats who made themselves heard throughout the night. One nearly dug his claws into my leg trying to see what I was eating. We even got to watch them snuggle and groom each other. They’re brothers, and they’re so adorable together!

It’s bed time for me. Happy Sunday everybody across the pond!

6 Likes

@Lilyope , @zanybelle, @lplove,@IronSoldier16,@AJ_7,@LP13413
Thank you for all the beautiful words​:sob::heart:
I will try to think of all the sweet,happy moments with her and drive out the mental picture of how she died

8 Likes

I do, I’m not 2 meters tall! :joy: Even during my last concert my view was partially blocked by others

3 Likes

Thank you!! Great to see super long replies and love overflowing :joy::hugs:

Ohh nice!! :grinning: Glad you enjoyed!!

I was just kidding! :joy: Hope you are doing well these days! :hugs::heart:

((((Some posts are not showing! Hold on I’ll reply in while internet issues))

4 Likes

@AJ_7 thank you very much, and on Tuesday I have another counselor appointment, and long time no see how are you

1 Like

I’m not too bad, thanks @StephLP18! Good Luck with the counselor. Sending good vibes your way

1 Like

I am glad to hear that @AJ_7 , I am just taking it day by day right now

1 Like

Off to my dads for dinner…last minute thing!

1 Like

I just came back from a long walk in the woods,it was very peaceful and i can recommend it to everyone searching a bit of peace and silent. I also laid on the ground there​:sweat_smile:bc it was so cozy,there was plenty of moss,and it was good to calm down​:evergreen_tree:so,just try it it will help you!:blush:

5 Likes

20191124_140346

Here’s a picture

7 Likes

Had an ok day today, I’m so tired though. Need to finish up that assignment now.

1 Like

Good evening lads & gents :blush:… had a restful weekend… too lazy for everything :joy::sweat_smile:-

Feeling the need to tag some peeps - especially @HakManLP :blush: thank you :bangbang: for your great weekend posts this weekend again :heart_eyes:I really enjoyed reading them - and I promise :exclamation: I’ll never ever forget to tag you from up today :stuck_out_tongue: have a good Sunday evening :grin:

@birdy1989 get a big hug :hugs::hugs::hugs: good to hear from you - we have your back- no matter what, ok :question::exclamation::heart::kissing_heart:

@AJ_7 thank youuuu for caring :hugs: :heart: She sends a hug :hugs: and the best wishes back at you :heart:

@Honey8 :heart::hugs: sweet soulsis- thanx for all the love you shared with me, it’s alway great to come here and get your notifications :honeybee: buzz buzz :joy::sweat_smile:

Sending you strength for the new week soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Always remember sharing is caring :heart: And giving up is not an option :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ot: hanging around on my sofa :couch_and_lamp: and considering to go to bed soon …

@lp13413 awww that sounds so sweet :cat2:… Didn’t knew your sis is living with her bf, sounds like you had a great family day :grin: I feel happy for you :hugs::blush:

6 Likes

I didn’t take this, but here’s my sister’s cats a couple months ago.

This is how they were last night during dinner.

On topic, relaxing on my Sunday off. My middle sister’s due home any time now. She’s coming home from school for the week off, and she woke up to a flat tire yesterday, so she’ll be arriving later than she would have liked.

7 Likes

I’ve tried looking it up to no avail. Can someone please explain to me the Mike-Billboard joke? :pensive::thinking:

:yellow_heart::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::yellow_heart: have a good start into the new week, and don’t worry: life happens while we plan it… stay strong family!!

@HakManLP l promised I will, so here’s your Monday tag - enjoy your coffee :coffee:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

How cuuute!! :cat: Happy to hear you had a calm Sunday- sleep well Andy :sleeping: @LP13413

4 Likes

Hey you all, :sunny:

It’s been a few days. But, as you’ve probably noticed, I wasn’t absent. :sunglasses:

But others take a weekend off too. Wink at @justinkilmer :kissing_heart: Monday! Time to show up! :crazy_face::hugs::heart:
Saw you tipping :blush:

Look who is talking! :unamused::kissing_heart: same rule for you! :upside_down_face: Happy that you take a little time for yourself and even more for us!! :heart:
Yeah! :tada: For our busy bee on her love spam tour! :honeybee::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! The same for you! :heart:

20191125_145842

Ja, ja. Where are you my dear! :kissing_heart::hugs::yellow_heart:

:love_you_gesture: have finished Azkaban yesterday and today it will be Goblet if fire. :blush:

Thank you my dear! :blush: always happy to hear from you! Take care! :hugs::green_heart:

:partying_face::partying_face::hugs::blue_heart:

Thanks for the pic. :star_struck: :hugs::orange_heart:

:muscle: and love your way :hugs::heartpulse:

And? :hugs::sparkling_heart:

:blush: big hug for you :hugs::blue_heart:

You showed up! :exploding_head: :rofl: :hugs::revolving_hearts:

Some goods night sleep for you! :sleeping:
And for you @alz89 :skull::hugs:

@gabridc98 bonecrushing hug for you! :black_heart::point_right::point_left::black_heart:

@Lilyope see you tonight at your party! :partying_face::joy::hugs::purple_heart:

@jrtrussell you have time now! :triumph::joy::hugs::green_heart:

Anna Marias :revolving_hearts:
@anomalia always enjoy your comments here! :kissing_heart:
@anngelenee what’s up? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@framos1792 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::black_heart:

OT
Christmas is coming. Sigh.:see_no_evil:
I am actually a total Christmasnazi. Not the shopping kind. But backing cookies, decorating, thinking and storing the whole year over presents, would probably, if I had addresses, surprise some of you too. Just with somthing fitting, when its jumpe on me.

But this year.
For years, we all celebrated at my fathers and it was such a happy time. Doe to mentioned conflicts, no invitation for me this year. And sure, I can understand my kids, they like family, not just me alone. So they decided to celebrate with their fathers family.
And I?
Yes, I have some invitations. Pity invitations, feels like.
So no, this year…just blagh.
Maybe I should just work?
I will see.

Advent calendar for my son :blush:
20191121_123342

Love as always to all of you! :hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart:

11 Likes

I did some record shopping today, mostly for other people though. Found something really cool for my manager, so that’s one less person to worry about Christmas. I grabbed coffee on the way back from one of my favourite coffee spots so, that’s another plus.
I also heard back about one of my assignments… let’s just say I’m somewhat happy with the fact that I passed.

@theearlywalker How’s your daughter coping? I hope she’s not in pain or anything. Sending her strength!

4 Likes

You are welcome. Just wanted to know when @framos1792 changed his name to Anna Maria.

I’m also not a big fan of Xmas celebration. Especially when it starts in October (on TV, on the radio, in supermarkets).

5 Likes

Good Morning all

unfortunately didn’t have time this past weekend but might need to do that :wink:
Sending positive vibe to your daughter as well!!

@birdy1989 nice to see you post! I’m happy @anna834 convinced you to come on here!
I’m sure I can speak for all if not most of us in the family when I say we are here for you and that you aren’t a burden to us! :hugs:

Haha yeah I suppose I can stop by and say hi to everyone :sweat_smile::joy:

So it’s been quite a weekend for me last few days have been an emotional roller coaster.
My dad was transported to the hospital Friday for his unknown disease. So all weekend I was worried that it was happening all over again (been roughly a year since it all began for him). Long story short… Saturday the Drs. finally FINALLY where able to find out what this mysterious disease was!! 11 long months and We have the answers. Turns out he has some autoimmune viruses/diseases but they are all treatable. It’s like a huge load taken off my families shoulders because we finally know something!

7 Likes

Wow! Deap breath! That sounds great!
Hope, all worries have finally an end.
All fingers crossed for a fast and full recovery!
:hugs:

2 Likes