HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m not sending you strength… The others have sent a lot already…
I’m sending you hope…
I’m sending you love…
I’m sending you understanding…

Hope, so you’ll always see a light in the dark.
Love, so you’ll know that whatever happens you’ll find a family that cares here.
Understanding, so you’ll know that you’re never alone in this and that I’m here whenever you want to talk about things that are hard to explain to “healthy” people.
:heart_decoration:

4 Likes

:muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

@lpfan61 thank you! :hugs:

Thank you so much!! I really do appreciate this and everyone else for that matter! You all are definitely a second family to me! :smile: Words cannot describe how much your support means! So I’ll say if one last time (and try not to sound like a broken record) thank you everyone! :hugs::hugs:
I will keep that in mind @Fravaco (had a few manly tears reading your post not afraid to admit it haha), I will definitely reach out if ever needed! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope everything is going well with you as well!

5 Likes

For the time being, yes. Actually I’m not here until I get off work in the afternoon. :upside_down_face:

Speaking of work, first thing this morning, we had a deer that was lingering around the front of the building. It looked a little lost, though we think its mother must’ve just died since it’s unlikely it would just wander over on its own. Who knows, it was entertaining, though.

On topic, scrolling through YouTube subscriptions and trying to listen to the Yankee game over the air conditioner.

4 Likes

Good morning family :yellow_heart: the heatwave seems to be over - yaaay :tada: now it’s 16*C - almost cold and rainy- but the nature and I- we’re happy for the break.

Hope you all had a good night and rested well? Sending you strength :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: for whatever challenge you’ve to face today- give your best and you already made it - :rainbow:make Chester proud soldiers :grin:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Good afternoon Andy @LP13413 - hope your day was ok?! :blush:

4 Likes

Good morning to you all! :sun_behind_rain_cloud:
Good night to the other side! :statue_of_liberty:
And @AJ_7 :hugs: and my dear @Honey8 :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:running ahead of us :star_struck:

Last day in July and I have a deadline to keep. Today is the day I have to send my book to the publisher :dove:
But first things first when I am finally in greeting condition again. :smiley:

Love this line from you! :heart::hugs::yellow_heart::green_heart:

And those lines from you! :orange_heart: :purple_heart::blue_heart:

Oh! The good lines aren’t stopping :joy: enjoy the weather! :brown_heart::white_heart:

Love all your LPU gear! :star_struck: Some other day!:blush:

We are waiting :female_detective::joy:

Happy to read this! Continuing strength and love to you and your family! :heart:

@Fravaco your words amaze me and touch ground! Thank you! :heart:
A tiny little bit I want to shake you and ram them down your own throat! :laughing:

:smiley::hugs:

@anomalia struggling for fitting words! You are just a wonderful, big hearted, strong person! All in all awesome! :heart_eyes:

@jrtrussell exited to follow your thread! :star_struck: Everybody should check it out!

@annejprado thank you my dear! :heart:

@chigokurosaki you are missed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@lpfan61 aunt :footprints::heart:

@framos1792 Fly free little bat :bat::black_heart::bat:

And back at you! Hop all went well!:muscle: Came in six minutes after your post, made my first smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT
It’s raining cats and dogs out there. What a soothing weather. Will go on a dog bike ride anyway, a little wet I welcome right now. At least I think I will. Haven’t left the bed jet, so I don’t know how deep last days exhaustion still stuck. The right decision will wait till I’m up.:relaxed:

Keep it up you all! :muscle:
And always remember:
You never walk alone! :notes:
You NEVER walk alone! :studio_microphone:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m not a duck :neutral_face::joy:

Ot: came to bed at 10pm saying I’d go to bed right away…almost 3.5 hours later still here :expressionless:
Night from here… happy Wednesday Europe! :hugs:

2 Likes

Fly free little duck :duck:

2 Likes

Good goodnight :bat:- switch the phone off now :stuck_out_tongue: and turn around under your cozy blanket :sleeping_bed:

Btw - anybody else already had the pleasure with the new edit- controlling window popping up when you wanted to edit a post? I had to fill in a reason before I could edit my post- guys seriously? @lpuhq ? What for?

2 Likes

Searching for Kerrang! from 13 july (Special Edition) :expressionless:

Good morning :sunny:

I’m super busy rn I working til early noon to evening so sorry that can answer on some pm’s on time especially @Honey8 :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Funny weather today, said it would be sunny, no rain and yet it’s pissing down.
Yesterday was a bad one at work so my manager and I need to pick up the pieces today. Let’s see.

Have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s exactly the same as the game on the Xbox, but I love it :joy: it was in discount in the Nintendo E Shop

I had, thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: how are you doing? :kissing_heart:

Cool :smiley::smiley: enjoy them!

Take care hun, hope your dad is doing okay :heart: I do believe you somehow feel when something is up with your loved ones, I had that too a couple times before. Keep us updated?

And this ofc, beautifully said @Fravaco :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And to add to that:
OT: I’m feeling pretty good again :smiley: had a great day yesterday, my husband, Masha and I went out with my husband his parents their boat. Had a great day, went swimming with Masha and just relax! Today a relaxing day as well and tonight out to dinner for my husband his Birthday! It’s actually tomorrow, but he has to work all day tomorrow :yum:
Only concern: one of the side effects off the antidepressants is that I get bruisses. The psychiatrist says that if it won’t get less I might have to stop with the medicine :confused: so I’m doing my best not to bump into things (which is difficult for me since I’m really clumsy…). So we’ll see how this ends. For now, I’m just enjoying the fact I don’t feel misserable and anxious all day :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Did it!
I just did it!
Hit send and my book manuscript is on the way to the publisher!
I know that there are weeks to come before anything further will happen.
But it’s out! :muscle:
After it was in my care since I was 12.
Fly free my book!:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Good morning all!

alright :joy: so basically I wouldn’t be missing much lol I already own it on playstation so good to go there :joy::joy:

Thank you :smile: There has too be something connected some way some how. I will definitely make sure too keep everyone updated as we learn more!

Sounds like you had a great day overall yesterday!! Thats great to hear! :smile: Hope dinner is great and that your husband has a great birthday! (Even if he has to work yuck :joy:)
Hopefully the bruises are just a small side effect that don’t last long and you can stay on the antidepressants! Hoping you have a great day!!

lol I will definitely have to come up with something now! :joy: :joy:

Yay!! That exciting!!

Glad you can take a break from melting! The rain will feel nice

Was just about to hit send when i saw this! Yay! Congrats!! and good luck! :tada::smile:

OT: At work… woke up today to a stuffed animal massacre from the little demon known as a 6 month old corgi :joy: and then I got a call today from my parents that their kitty had passed away over night, so I was asked to come help with him :crying_cat_face:

On a bright note! I have a bunch of coffee and and full of energy… but thinking one more cup can’t hurt…
Until then I just have some good rock music playing and jamming out :headphones::metal:

4 Likes

It was alright, nothing too special.

On topic, dinner time!

1 Like

No worries i am same lost :joy: I didn’t even check twitter, wordpress since a week. I don’t know what msges are there. :hugs: Just stay fine that’s what matters. :heart:

@anna834 Thank you for sweet wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning guys :hugs::hugs::blush: have a great pre-Friday- weekend already is knocking on our doors- for the working squad: hang in there guys… hope you have some free time ahead soon :muscle:t2::blush:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Have a great afternoon @LP13413 :blush:

5 Likes

First time out burning this year :blush:
Marshmallow timeeeee

I found something :crazy_face:
:flushed:

4 Likes

I’m so booooooooooooored… being forced to do nothing while your mind is doing overtime sucks

1 Like

Write poetryyy :thinking::joy: