Gaming time - the riddle -

2 Likes

How about Fear

No and no, 3 guesses left.

Way off topic but will you guys get the presale codes and strobe account threads organized? :expressionless:
I apologize if I ever thought you guys were being picky about creating threads that already exist lmao

I swear ive had that bodies clip in my head since you posted it haha
Anyway, I would say pride?

1 Like

That’s not the regulars doing it, it’s 1 timers seeking help who are to lazy to search. I’m getting pissed off as well.

No

Oh I just meant you guys usually stepped in and would tell us to cut it out
I’ve learned a lot in one day it seems though :stuck_out_tongue:

So how about an indirect clue? That riddles getting me

We’re to pissed off to do it, I just automatically mute the thread the moment I see the title.

It’s essential to everyday life, without it there will be chaos.

I think @framos1792 was asking the regulars to help solve it, not implicating the regulars.

Discipline?

right right
didn’t mean to get misinterpreted
I meant to ask if regulars or moderators could help clean it up as usual
I know a lot of times youll call in derek etc
also hadn’t realized I had become a regular :grinning:
beyond that though I just meant to say that it was the first instance where I realized why the regulars tend to get on top of the copy threads when they pop up. Having people create new ones every hour gets irritating.

as for the riddle my last guess will be gravity

Regulars don’t have any powers (you seem to have the badge too, you just need to set your rank on your forum profile) and I don’t want to keep spamming Derek.

No and no. The answer was time.

@samuel_the_leader you go.

Ugh.

Last night my father asked me for help with his Facebook. (In my mind I was like since when did he join Facebook) He said that all of his posts from last month went missing without a trace (Yup I checked everywhere, even hidden posts and stuff, nothing there) So what exactly happened?

Just now it tripped again. I think it has finally stopped.

Did this really happen or is it for the riddle?

Either way, my first guess would be that he got hacked?

He signed up this month not last month of course

Yes, it happened. But it doesn’t seem that he got hacked, since he didn’t receive any warning emails.

No, he has been on Facebook since last year. On the contrary, I’ve haven’t posted anything on Facebook since 2012, so I don’t know anything ever since.

Ok so here is the answer:

Last month, he accidentally linked a new account with his [I think] Google+ (sans profile picture) and didn’t realise he posted there, so @framos1792 is technically correct (he goes).

Ok maybe you’ve heard this one

Forward I am heavy but backwards I am not
What am I

Only one I can think of right now

Tons <asdfghjkl;’>

Yep
Go ahead @the_termin8r

Here’s an iffy improvised one (mind you that’s not saying much considering 95% of my riddles are improvised).

A baby is born on a given day (doesn’t matter which), but dies minutes after birth. At the funeral the gravestone said “2017-2016”. Why did it say that?

1 Like