Gaming time - the riddle -

Answer is a stretch but the baby was born just after midnight on New Year’s Eve ON a plane while in flight, going west therefore changing time zones and going back into the previous year where he later dies

1 Like

Wow, that’s the exact answer.

Sweet

Let’s see
A guy runs into a bar
He asks for water
The bartender instead pulls out his gun and points it at the man
Relieved, the man walks right out
What happened to the man

He got served his water, the gun was one of those dispenser guns?

Nope
Good guess though

Uh, he was an old enemy of the bartender, he hadn’t seen him in years so his friend’s bet him some sum of money that the bartender wouldn’t recognise him. He was happy because he won the bet. :joy:

Lol nice
But the bartender would’ve pulled the trigger haha
He did pull the gun out remember

Nah there was something wrong with the guy that’s why he asked for water

He had the hiccups?

For several minutes, I thought this was the answer.

(@the_termin8r seems like you give up with all the new threads. Something makes me read like every post in a thread, so for example if a very old thread was revived, I’ll end up reading from the beginning of the thread (eg: from 2011) all the way down to the most recent post.)

Which new threads?

I think you know. (Anyway I lost my regular status)

Do you mean yesterday’s flood?

(For a moment I was like what flood?)

Yup, that influx of threads.

I only gave up on one of them, tried to help, when I had nothing more useful to say I muted it. I didn’t give up on the other ones because I didn’t even try in the first place.

Speaking of flood, I remembered that one time when my mother said that the floodwaters were so bad that they (she with a group of other people) had to stand on the seats of the bus stop. (Those seats were like ‘islands’ in the flood)

That’s not the answer though
What’s wrong with the guy? He had something which is why he asked for water but instead of the water, the bartender pulled his gun out and aimed it right at him

There’s still too many threads popping up even today

But the man felt relieved after? Makes no sense.

Wait, I think @framos1792 missed this answer.

Yup, that’s why they give up. (As in not try anymore)

Oh crap yeah hiccups
I didn’t see that up there
He had hiccups asked for water but got the crap scared outta him so he was relieved and left

I think I’ll pass my go to somebody else for the sake of getting more people back to this thread.

@NickGr you go

Gonna make it in an hour or so. Or maybe when I’m free