For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

Please if anyone isn’t going to use their code and can share it I’d be super appreciative. Please please

If you’re not using your code and want to help me out getting a ticket I’ll be forever grateful!!

Please email me at mbrizuela@me.com

Please please please… I am over here having an anxiety attack. I renewed my underground too late. Please if anyone isn’t using a code please send to stacymichele131@gmail.com

Long time LPU member who won’t receive a code. Looking for a one.
If anyone needs a ride from Burbank airport to the Hollywood Bowl day of the show or a place to
crash walking distance from concert message me.
Car can hold 4 more people. Mercedes CLS 250
Home can hold 1 person. Spare bed

-David
925-421-5358

I loved Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. I remember when my friend Dan Lastra first exposed me to them when I was 15 years old. I remember taking ownership of my sisters Julie Arndt Hybrid Theory Album from then on. I remember my brother taking me to my first rock concert with Linkin Park and Metallica. I will always remember him asking “it’s not one of those screaming bands” He hated it but was so nice to take me.
I remember bleaching my hair to look like Chester from the Crawling video before the first day of high school.
I started to learn guitar to play Linkin Park songs. I loved their weird albums, live albums, mash up, remix and solo albums.
I got lucky when I won a contest by writing an essay about why I was a big fan. I got to go back stage and hang out with them. I maxed out my credit card to buy the same guitar they use. I almost couldn’t get it into SAP Arena. When they saw I had bought the same guitar and went to all the trouble to get it there they all wrote me messages on it. Chester drew the stars all over the front.
I ended up going to see them in concert more than ten times with Kendra TriceJacob CongerJason CongerSterling Nuzum my brother and Tara for concerts, award shows,private shows and meet and greets.
I bought a back stage pass for one concert and since I was the last person to pick it up they gave me two extra tickets so me and the Congers got to meet Chester and Linkin Park backstage. During the concert we were right at the front and Chester was basically singing into our faces as seen in the video I made.

I ended up seeing Chester perform with STP. This was my last time I saw him perform.
Linkin Park was the soundtrack to my life and Chester Bennington was the voice in my head. Whenever I needed to escape I found comfort in his voice and motivation in his lyrics.
It’s heartbreaking to write this as he had a lot of people who adorned him. He was the one guy in the band who would put on a smile on his face and would go the extra mile for the fans.
I was going to see Linkin Park next month. The tickets will be refunded but I already sent the money to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline’s Network in honor of Chester Bennington.
I’m sorry you had so much pain but I hope your life inspires others to seek help.
RIP Chester

4 Likes

Please and thank you if you have a code I can utilize!! I want to go by myself for closure and gratutide for Chester saving my life as he did for so many!!! email me: allisonrose17@gmail.com !

Sent, check your email.

anyone with an extra code? please email me tsam5132@gmail.com thank you!

Hi Everyone! I’m from Costa Rica and would love to go to the show! I’m afraid I won’t get a ticket on friday, can you pleas share a code if you’re not going to use it?

I’ll be forever grateful!

Email me a mbrizuela@me.com

I never got the email from ticketmaster.

makork9@gmail.com if anyone has a code they cant use.

many thanks

Hi everyone,
I have a group of friends that all want to go, be we don’t have enough codes for tickets. We’ve been at the LA memorial together, at the Vegas memorial together, and we would be so thankful of we could experience this together as well. If anyone doesn’t need their code, please email me!
Vanessa.jn@web.de
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Anyone have a code…please.

Does anyone also have a problem to get tickets? I put in my code, everything was okay, but when I wanted to book the tickets, I get an error message.
Please help! :frowning:

Please if anyone have an extra code please share it. I really really can’t miss this

Living in Los Angeles. Chester helped me through a double bypass heart surgery. Must be at the show. Anyone with a code please email me at noam.hantzis@gmail.com

Hey, if you still need it, I can give you my code for Group 1 once I receive it. How should I contact you? I can forward you the email if it’s convenient for you.

2 Likes

Dear LP family, I don’t have a LPU account (I thought I have it, but I have only LP website one, I made it when I was in Russia and my English wasn’t great, so I just figured out that I actually don’t have it) but I desperately want to make it to the show. I know tix gonna be sold out in a second. Can someone share a code with me please. I’ll pay extra.

I need the code so bad for my daughter, could you help me? 843-609-9396

If anyone that cannot go would be so kind to let me use their pre-sale code for my daughter, I really want to take her to this event as she has not stopped crying daily since Chester passed. I would greatly appreciate it and would be happy to pay someone if it’s necessary. We would be flying from South Carolina to Hollywood and I just want her to have a chance at 2 good seats. My email is jesselance@me.com
My cell 8436099396
Thank you to anyone who can help!

I can give you my lpu code. I’ll forward you the email when I receive it.