For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

I would like the code as well, even if it’s already been used.

Sorry, if you’re willing to lend me the code, my email is
Jaspersd@hotmail.com

jacob1189@gmail.com if anyone is willing to pass their code along. Happy to return the favor in some way if possible

still really need a code flight booked and accommodation I’m going to be there one way or another can anyone help me secure a ticket?

Sorry Stephanie already sent my code over to Dave.

I was just about to post the same thing. I also have a code for donating if anyone would like it.

Some one donated a code for me and i got my tickets, dont loose hope guys, just try to stay posted for quick buys, all of this help and support we are getting from Lorenzo and Adam is amazing, plus everything everyone is doing from home … this would really #MAKECHESTERPROUD

2 Likes

I just sent you an email

1 Like

Hi, I am a huge fan and live in New Zealand. I really need a presale code as I have to finalize my air tickets by tomorrow. Please if you have a spare code let me know, thank you thank you thank you

Hi, is it still available? Please let me know

Juniper.b.berry@gmail.com

Guys Please any extra codes?
michaels.dzn@gmail.com

still need a code?

3 Likes

Hi guys! Anyone from the LPU who got a pre sale code? I’m from Costa Rica and want to go to the concert! If you’re not using the code, can you please share it? Por favor? emai me at mbrizuela@me.com

Yes Please, michaels.dzn@gmail.com
Thank you Thank you

I honestly do not know if this kind of thing is frowned upon, but the topic has lasted this long so I’m not going to do anything about it myself.

I do ask that if you have receivced a code or have gotten tickets, please delete your post in here to both stop others from contacting you when you no longer need a code and to remove your personal information from the public.

Once the pre-sale is finished completely, I am going to close this topic and make it hidden, just because of the amount of people sharing their email addresses and phone numbers. I know you all would like to attend this concert, but please consider what you are sharing here. While I would like to think everyone here has good intentions, your information may fall into the wrong hands when shared around on a public website.

All future posts and topics asking for pre-sale codes will be merged here.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is David. I’m coming to Los Angeles from Sydney, Australia on October 20 for this event. I’ve already told work, they’ve given me the green light. I’ve also bought my plane ticket but I really need a PreSale Code. Please, if anyone isn’t going and has one - I would be so grateful. Thanks so much, my email is davemiller.lp@gmail.com

Hey would you mind deleting the post with my email on it? Thanks :slight_smile:

I didn’t get a ticketmaster code. anyone have one/

same here, still waiting on ticketmaster… or a kind group 1 verified fan!!!