For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

I can give you my lpu code. I’ll forward you the email when I receive it.

That would be so great! OMG :slight_smile: I can’t find what time they are distributing the code and it may all be the same code but normally Ticketmaster does theirs about 2-3 hours early.

Maybe in exchange for your kindness I could buy and send you some sort of memorabilia from the event?

1 Like

Hi, do you need a code still? I see you deleted the reply, I didn’t get a chance to write down your email, sorry

1 Like

If anyone has a spare presale code I would appreciate it so much. Finally want to take my family to a Linkin Park show. I even have a LP tattoo hahaha Much love – Connor

I’ll send you the email in a sec!!

1 Like

'm receiving two codes, I’ll still send you one! What’s your email?:smiley:

1 Like

Did you recieve it?

I just forwarded you the email! Did you get it?

OMG I GOT IT!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Can I please do something for you? I’ll email you closer to the show at the very least so I can work something out to return the kindness!

I’m going to pull my posts down to give others a better chance under both accounts (maximustallion) and (jelaga)

1 Like

Thank you so much for the offer to send me something from the show! I would really appreciate it! I sent you my address with the forwarded email! :grin:

1 Like

calder.joe@gmail.com if i dont have a code already

Let me know if you got it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi!, I just emailed you from mnoemi92

Hi,
If anyone has a code that they could pass to me I’d be forever grateful!?

I’m a Lpu member but my email associated to this account has been closed so I haven’t received my code :frowning:

I’ll be traveling from London UK and badly want to go. If anyone can help me out?

Send me a pm if there is anyone out there :slight_smile:
Or email cyward@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I was in Group 3 so I don’t get a presale code - but if anybody has one they aren’t going to use/can’t make it to the show, i’d realllly appreciate it! Message me or email a3s1g1@gmail.com, thanks!

Hi Guys! I’m from Costa Rica, and will fly over there just for the show, I would love to have a pre sale code, please help me out to get one! I never seen a Linkin Park show and want to say goodbye to my idol! I’ll be forever grateful! You can email me at mbrizuela@me.com

I’ve just renewed my passport and have to go to this show I will be flying in from the UK and booking my flight as soon as I get a ticket if anyone has a code they won’t be using please could you help me out I’m not about to say how much of a fan I am because we are all fans and most of us have been fans since the start I saw them in London only a few weeks ago it seems. if anyone can help me out please send me a code.
r.stabler@ntlworld.com

Regards
Rob

Hi there! If I get one, I can buy two tickets, will be happy to help! I’m also traveling just for the show! Hope you can do the same for me :wink:

someone not using their code?! Please email me tsam5132@gmail.com thanks!!!