For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

I missed the verified thing but I am an LPU member (legacy). Anyone get the LPU code? Or if you have one you aren’t using, can I has it? jaredjay82@yahoo.com

Please anyone that can help with a code email me at deftones413@yahoo.com I would appreciate it :heart:

If you still have a code, I would appreciate it if you could pass it on. thanks here is my email. aedward222@hotmail.com

1 Like

anyone has a code they wont use would love to be able to use it.

makork9@gmail.com

i had tickets for this oct 22nd show and was going to bring my 7 year old son. need to make it up

I never got the ticketmaster presale code. If anyone has an extra code, can you please send to sc92trojan@yahoo.com?

Appreciate it!!

Hi! Would you be so kind to share the code. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much! braninhom@hotmail.com

if anybody sends you a second code could you send it my way? : )

Hi! Would you be so kind to share the code. I would be forever grateful to you.
Thank you very much! braninhom@hotmail.com

Hello! Would you be that kind to share the code. I would be forever grateful.
Thank you! braninhom@hotmail.com

Sure thing!!

sbmissy@aol.com

If anyone has a presale code that they will not be using, please please PLEASE message me stacymichele131@gmail.com

If anyone already bought tickets and can let me use their code, I need 2 tickets. jaredjay82@yahoo.com

‪I wanted to ask if there is anyone on here that wasnt going to use their code for the presale? Im traveling from my country just to see them‬

Hi guys,

I am a big fan, I am from middle east and never was able to go to LP concerts. I am going to the USA for a conference so finally could get a visa and cannot believe that I have the chance to see this concert, please please if you have a presale code to give up let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. my email: mmfln454@gmail.com

Thanks very very much

1 Like

Hello, did you still have code?

Hi guys,

Please please if you have a presale code to give up let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. my email: mmfln454@gmail.com

I am coming from the other side of the world please…

Thanks very very much

Long time Linkin Park fan , if anyone has a extra code please email me calvintm@Live.com THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Only need one ticket - please, if you have a spare code, will you share it? Will send you event merch/mementos in return!

wv90miles@gmail.com

Hi, If anyone is willing to share their code they are not using, please send it to nina26nina10@gmail.com
Thank you so much