Chat Room (TLPT 3) MIA

@framos1792 happy now?

@lplove said no such thing! :rage: she’s innocent!

Wow. Their avatars were so similar I thought it was the same person

Massive oof on my part

Chief…you’re demoted to petty foot soldier from this day forth :triumph:

They’re not DRUMS :rage:

@framos1792 @jrtrussell yes, I am innocent… until ya piss me off & then I’ll use your own sandal, lol :wink:

Ty for making me laugh. :joy::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

@zanybelle
I switched topic, cause I thought the other one is inappropriate for this.

We will never connect on this matter. So I decided first to just walk.
Sigh, but now I don’t.
It’s not cause I love twenty one pilots. And I so do. As you probably registered, cause I nearly spammed the what you are listen right now topic with it.
It’s the way you look on music and people who love other music.
My ex husband has that way, total music nerd and always categorizing in good and bad music. For him all LP is way to mainstream.

I am different.
I respect everyone in his music tast.
Yea, I prefer music, I have the feeling it’s true and real.
But for example my way younger cousin is a huge total into Justin Biber fan. And I would never ever criticise or judge her for this. I listen with interest to her telling me whats her motivation, what she moves.

:joy::rofl: about this, I just can laugh. A threat to be also a fan of another band?

For me, Linkin Park is so unique, cause they inspire us to go out, listen to other music, be fan of it!
For me, they are the best, cause I feel at home and rooted. I already said this.
But Linkin Park also give me the feeling, that not one of the guys would ever judge me for my music tast. On the contrary, I feel encouraged to go further about every line I may ever had.
So I feel true and seen.

Have fun with your judgements. :kissing_heart:

I go and listen some more to twenty one pilots :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Who is the lion, who the monkey?

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Read the translation :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just a little suggestion but it’s intended to be written out twenty one pilots, not 21. It’s like putting Lincoln Park instead of linkin.

:grin:

1 Like

I live by this :triumph:

Changed it.
Haven’t gone into interviews or anything.
Just listened to their music.

1 Like

No worries :grin: just a little pet peeve of mine

1 Like

@anna834 if you haven’t looked into it the story behind their name is pretty interesting as well.

1 Like

I will :upside_down_face:

1 Like

2:18

slap happy

term used to describe one’s mood when sleep deprived or tired. Signs of being ‘slap happy’ include inane rambling, strange remarks, odd random behavior (such as giving oneself a wedgie), uncontrollable laughter at one’s own jokes.