Can you survive without Linkin Park?

I never ever missed someone I didn’t know. But he helped me so many times. He was like my therapist. I really started being stronger mentally thanks to him. I feel so empty inside. I am grown ass woman and i can’t understand all of that…

1 Like

I agree with this. But now his voice and time can only heal you…

I hope so. I am and at the same time i am not surprised that his death hit me so hard. I hope it will pass…

I can understand…

Yeah it will

At least i have work so can take my mind off of it for a bit.

of course you can… :slight_smile:

Surviving without someone’s music is different. You cannot compare it to the passing of someone you look up to. I haven’t felt like this before for someone I don’t actually know… it’s a weird feeling. I hurt for him, I’m sad, I feel numb and empty. But it’s different.

3 Likes

They’re one of my first and favourites bands sometimes I need a break but, NO I can’t.

@anngelenee

Or try this what rick says

You may feel better :relaxed:

All my life I have put Linkin Park on this pedestal. That nobody can ever equal them. That I will never love any other band more that them, and even if I tried, there’s no other band out there, that can ever capture my heart the way Linkin Park did. // So my answer to that is no. My life will never be the same without them.

Same I really wanted to see all of them grow old together and do one of those cheesy “We’re back” tours that older bands do. It would be funny if they cosplayed as their HT selves. Baggy jeans, hair dye and all :grinning: oh man…

i can’t i don’t want to

Please stay with us❤

Right now I just can’t hear anything else other than Linkin Park. I had been hearing them every single day without a miss since april, after giving some real attention to the meaning of the In the end lyrics, but I could hear other bands and singers as well. Now I just can’t. I can’t let go. It seems as if I was letting go of Chester, he deserves so much more than a few days of grief. He deserves so fucking much more for everything he did for us. And when the player app goes randomly to another band I just can’t listen to it. And put some Linkin Park or Dead by Sunrise.

1 Like

And thats exactly what I am trying to find out now!
Missing you Chester…

1 Like

I reached the point where i can’t listen to Linkin Park anymore… it just hurts too much.

Sorry guys (speechless…unable to find words to inspire you)

Just can say stay strong and close to forums. You will feel better if you talk to others here :slight_smile:

@rorymcgarrett Its same here, yesterday tried to listen battle symphony and could not hold my tears! It felt like he was screaming for help and we could not hear… :sob:

I’d like to pay tribute to Chester but I need the help of the fans.

I’m from Brazil and I had the idea to join the most fans of the LP and sing “One More Light”.

So I’ll leave my whasapp number for anyone who wants to send a video singing this song, from start to finish, and I’ll join them all in one later.

Please record with low music sound so that your voice is clear in the video

Thank you and this is my number: +55 83 996012505

You could always use Youtube cover footage? Ask for permission before though!