Can you survive without Linkin Park?

Não mesmo!

English please.

As great as LP are I had to stop from listening to them in my army years,the only thing that makes a little bit okay is that I couldn’t listen to anything those times.

1 Like

I’ve stated it earlier with the exact same words :
i don’t know IF i would have survived if they weren’t there!
album to album!

And then, they return to continue their assist…
LP Fans,
i hope you like this :slight_smile:

Yep, Linkin Park helped me enough through my hard times. If they were to disappear tmw, I would still treasure those memories.

3 Likes

I can do without. I have no favorite artist or band. I like whoever is special and talented. Anyway if Linkin Park is gone, I will feel sorry for a quite long time because they are special. That’s true for others.

If there was a nuclear winter outside ,probably I’d needed them…or their bomb shellar…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I could never live without my kids…anyone else can go wherever they want :slight_smile:

And my favorite band, no chance.

1 Like

No way! Linkin Park is my life! Chester & the boys are an inspiration!

2 Likes

I have moments when I am not listening to their music, but usually every single day. I have their music on my playlist and I will listen if it comes up.
I love this band. Their music is so real, you can totally connect to the lyrics. I have few songs that helped me with some dark moments and some I can totally say are about my own life. I truly love this band and after hearing them live for the first time I re-discovered them. Songs I used to like so so now I love. I re-discovered the songs and now they have new meaning. I am very very grateful for their music.

3 Likes

I suppose I could go without listening to LP for a stretch, if not for the fact that they’re usually on one station or another in my area at any time. With the news the Chester is gone now, though, I see no reason to take it for granted that I could go without their music indefinitely. I would have to put something on at some time, for whatever reason.

1 Like

For all those who said that they could not survive without LP

"Calm down, you’re stronger than you know":relaxed:

3 Likes

I take it back. I wouldnt be ok.

I’ve changed my mind now. I’ll have to be strong in honour for Chester/Linkin Park. RIP. Our hero gone too soon. I’ll listen to their music every single day! :heart:

3 Likes

I can’t live without them. I can’t live without Chester’s voice. I can’t cope with that. I can’t just believe. I have so many regrets. I am so stupid i know. I just can’t manage to go through that on my own.
Never any death had such impact on me like his death. I am so devastated. I just want it to stop. I just want the pain to go away.

3 Likes

couldnt agree more. this is torture. without his voice, i just feel empty…

What’s really messing with me right now is that I listen to Linkin Park when I want to take my mind off something. Like what am I supposed to do now??? I want some sort of comfort and all it does is make me cry. I’m not dealing well. I didn’t have another favorite band. Linkin Park was IT. I wanted to be able to rock out to a concert with them when I was like 60. I was born in 77 like most of the members. So it would’ve been awesome. All our old asses singing together. I’m just heartbroken.

I cant survive anymore. If he is gone I might as well.

For almost two decades, LP has been the soundtrack to my life… I don’t really listen to anything else anymore. Just Linkin Park on shuffle, every day, for years and years… In a life full of sadness and futility, pain and desperation, there were at least two things I could always look forward to: the next Linkin Park album, and the next Linkin Park concert. Chester’s voice was my voice…

I honestly can’t bring myself to listen to any of their stuff since it happened… This morning someone started playing the beginning of their Kimmel/OML performance on their phone, and the moment I heard the first note I immediately broke down and left the room. I just couldn’t handle it. These last 36 hours have been extremely hard to process.

I honestly don’t know how long I can survive without Linkin Park… It’s not something I was hoping to find out. It’s been a great ride, but I wasn’t prepared for it to end the way it did. This is beyond devastating.

1 Like

guys… Sir Chester’s voice is immortal. The songs are there forever. Don’t worry…calm down :slight_smile:
He left us one of the greatest gifts…his voice…that inspiration…it will help us out soon. Just take a deep breath.