Anxiety blog (feel free to talk here!)

Read it. Now you can delete.:kissing_heart:

Just kidding!

Its such a open honest statement. I feel my heart warm to you.
Big hug to you my sister!
You can leave the wheel! I believe in you!
:heart:

2 Likes

@anomalia I get what you’re saying. My mom is kinda the same: she lost her mom when she was 13 (breastcancer…), got kicked out of het house by het dad at age 15 and lived on the streets for a while. She didn’t get the TLC she needed… So how can I expect her to give me the TLC that I need…? Thank you for your post, it made a lot clear for me :pray:t2:

I had 2 pretty good days now. I still don’t feel that much, but I don’t feel as empty as I did last week. Having an appointment with my psychologist tomorrow :pray:t2: it’s going a little better every week :slightly_smiling_face:
@anomalia I care about you and I hope you will get professional help someday :kissing_heart: you deserve to feel better. Believe me when I say: I know it’s hard to get help, to get out of your wheel to do so. But it really is worth the effort. It takes time and a lot of energy, but for the long term effect of feeling better it is essential. Please reconsider :kissing_heart: you deserve it hun

3 Likes

Guys…I drunk mold ;-; help me

._.

1 Like

You drunk mold? How did you do that?
How are you doing now?

1 Like

Whaaat? How? How’re you doing?

1 Like

@lpfan61 @birdy1989 I have the diarrpoopies me tummy hurts ;-; I was scared to go to sleep ._. I’m never drinking apple juice again.

3 Likes

:scream: Didn’t you see it was mold before drink?
Sorry to hear dear… :cry: sending strenght! :hugs: :hugs: :rabbit: :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh god, must have been disgusting :nauseated_face: hope you feel better soon :kissing_heart:

Lmao :rofl: I’m sorry but… here I’ll help :grimacing:
:rice: eat the riiiiice!

1 Like

-.- I put your number on a spam call site

3 Likes

Oiiii! Whyyyy? :expressionless:
I get plenty of those already :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Guess why?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:expressionless: yoy knewwww? :scream:

1 Like

Muahaha :rabbit: :grin:

3 Likes

Thought this may help whoever has anxiety or feels hopeless or afraid.

2 Likes

Anxiety is a part of human nature and you have to overcome anxiety and depression then only you can understand how to handle yourself in tough times.

:thinking: yeah, but if somebody needs help in the process, we should help him/her or he/she should go to a psychologist or something… :muscle: :blush:

Btw, welcome on forum!! :sun_with_face: :smile:

2 Likes

Going with @lpfan61 on that :blush:

And welcome @robert_leo to this great place :bouquet:

2 Likes

Welcome @robert_leo, enjoy the forums :hugs:

I do agree that anxiety is part of human nature, but that’s something different than living with an Anxiety Disorder.

just figured out this thread. :slight_smile: I will read recent stuffs later and try my best to spread love and strength :heart: :sunny:

4 Likes