Anxiety blog (feel free to talk here!)

Nice questions!

They could belong here too:

Thanks everyone for the nice messages. Hope today will be better :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Dear @birdy1989
the best day for you!
:sunny::tulip:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, my day was better than the last couple of days, that thought alone already helps a lot. I am strong and I can do this :blush: and your messages remind me of that everytime, it reminds me that I’m never alone and that people care. So thank you all so much :pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Hey bro, sis? Whichever :blush:
I’m glad you’re opening up here at the very least…
though we’re distant, though we speak different languages normally, the fact is that here, at least you’re heard and your thoughts and opinions matter :hugs:
I think from what I heard, I’d only point out that it would help for you to have a different outlook on any mental troubles you may have… maybe there isn’t a “fix” or “remedy” in the way that we think it but your lifestyle can counteract the feelings of anxiety you may have… if you bring in positivity into your life and open yourself to being receptive of people’s care and affection and the good vibes they can provide you with, then you allow yourself to live more freely and that in change can have a positive effect against these troubles

As we typically say around here, you’re not alone :hugs: in the coming hours even, you’ll see just that by the number of people that stop by to take notice of your message here :blush:
I say it often-we come from different paths, different cultures but we share commonalities here and we get along very well and you’re a part of that by joining :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to the island of love and freedom @soldierazimov- I couldn’t agree more with what @framos1792 said… it’s a great way to fight the fear when reaching out - we all know what you’re talking about more or less :grin::yellow_heart:

Sending strength :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: @birdy1989 and the trick is to keep breathing- in the safe awareness that time passes definitely and the bad thoughts will change into better ones- keep the faith, everything is all right- what shall happen will happen and you will work it out… because you’re strong- a fighter and best of all: you’ loved and not alone … #makeChesterProud :hugs::kissing_smiling_eyes::heart:

5 Likes

@theearlywalker thanks, great to read something like that in the morning :pray:t2::kissing_heart:

@soldierazimov thank you for sharing, I know exactly how you’re feeling… My parents know I’m struggling with anxiety’s and with a depression at the moment, but they don’t care.
Here, we have a loving family who DOES care :heart: it’s amazing. So whenever you’re struggling, just share your thoughts here, okay?

I couldn’t agree more with dear @framos1792🙏🏻
I do have some questions, hope you answer them.
Are you seeing a doctor for your anxiety’s? Like a psychologist or someone else, professional help? Are you diagnosed with an Anxiety Disorder or anything else?

I have GAD and suffer from depression every couple years. Sharing my thoughts here is difficult sometimes, because of the GAD, my demons make me believe I’m a burden and all, which isn’t true, but it does feel like that when the anxiety’s are kicking in. So please share your thoughts here, we will listen and help whenever we can :kissing_heart:

I follow Depression to Expression on YouTube, the guy his name is Scott, he also suffers from GAD and depression and he is an inspiration. Maybe you like it too.
Take care of yourself :kissing_heart: you are not alone

5 Likes

:kissing_heart::hugs::heart:

1 Like

@soldierazimov welcome!! :smile:

Agreed with what’s written above… :muscle:

1 Like

@soldierazimov
welcome to LPU!

I go with @framos1792, @theearlywalker, @birdy1989
Great words!

And a few from me.
For parents it its always difficult to accept, when a child isn’t doing well, even for the caring, loving ones. Thay just want there children to be “all right”.
So I recommend to look outside for help, support, understanding.
My parents can never accept who I am. Thay want me strong, friendly, free of any problems ore even worse with a big package from all there treatment or better neglect of treatment.
To that, if I ever show how I am, they trash at me, not physically but with words. They even argue that there point of few on me is the right one.
I left home really young and fought for my own being, found my own people.
Now, I can be for my parents what they want. The strong, independent Anna, trouble free, never in need. And it even didn’t hurt anymore.
I can’t safe my parents and I don’t need to judge them. They are who they are. And I love them.
Of that needy, neglected, little girl in me, I take care myself. Ore my self made support system.
It took me years.
And even more to find this place with all this supporting people.
Sill amaze me!
Find your way, find help!
We are here to support you!

@birdy1989
don’t forget on your bad days that we all always take you right as you are. Big hug!

5 Likes

Welcome to the trenches soldier!
Yes, parents can be a little willfully blind when it comes to mistakes they’ve made but, we need to give them the benefit that we didn’t walk their shoes to know better.
After a point in their life, all they want is for things to be ok around them
so, to return the love they have already shared we owe them as much, even if things are not the very best
to spare them from hearing things they can’t. Their heart is as fragile as ours, even if they hide it well from us!
This will require double the strength you already carry that already shines through all your words here.
You have a backup family here willing to hear it all and we will balance it out.

Whenever the battle gets too rough, you can always retreat here for ammunition and armor refinement as the other members already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt and we’ll do our best to help you get back up and storming the front you were given!

Very pleased to meet you
and by reading the responses above, honored to be part of this fam myself!

:fist_right::fist_left::facepunch:

2 Likes

@soldierazimov welcome and I agree with all the posts above. And so glad you came here and opened up about what happened and as @framos1792 said you’re no longer alone you have us even though we’re thousand miles apart are love for each other here knows no distance

2 Likes

Oh @anomalia now I missed it. I wanted to reed your post!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m always half way through to delete everything as soon as I post it 'cause I feel it’s stupid (maybe except saying Hi!).

I regret there’s no chat here where the history disappears.

2 Likes

Some I caught. And I liked them!
I am just not a fast replyer. I need time to find the right words. Often there are in my mind, but I don’t know how to write them.
This time I saw your post in the shop and we had dinner after. And then it was gone.
As I said, jump in, jump out.
Please state your mind! We take you the way you are!

3 Likes

I off course deleted what I wanted to answer.
And I’m laughing at myself now.

Just…
I don’t like my mind right now

2 Likes

Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
:notes::musical_note:

:muscle:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:heart:

1 Like

Wish that I could slow things down…

Absolutely agree with @anna834 :blush::hugs::muscle:t2:- your thoughts are beautiful and wise- from the wisdom of your life experience… sharing is caring… and if it inspires just one soul it was already worth it @anomalia :muscle:t2::hugs:

3 Likes

Thx…

Tried to undelete but it’s impossible now….

2 Likes

No worries and don’t feel bad - next time you just write and share :blush::+1:t2::hugs:

3 Likes