7th studio album announced

Tomorrow < jiggaa JigGa whOott WHooT!! ·:*:·£øVê>

Not sure, with their history, it can be a month, or 3 or 4.

Thoughts on the sound? I like the vide… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEco87WiO4Z/

Btw, for me, it is too early to get excited over a 10sec sneak peek of a demo that will probably change a lot during the process but I do like the sound.

Sounds interesting. I’d have to hear more

Should we make that new topic for the wiki thing? Or maybe we should get Derek or someone to wiki this topic if possible

what do you mean, every regular, even you can open every ´post´ for the wiki, this one here is open, you can edit what you like…lol
you can post after clik on the green pencil upper corner right…try it out

write:
I edited this post
and write ya name to show who you are…soldier :relaxed:

Testing by Tenkaichi

You can only make your own posts a wiki post, and we would need to make the main post of this thread one. After it’s a wiki, then yeah, every regular can edit it

everybody, even not regular can edit awiki-post

Really? That seems a bit sketchy and could be abused

yes, what do you think is the reason/function for this wiki thing [I have to say ya name, rem I like it really] Jordan? :stuck_out_tongue:
btw, the missuse : if you havea character to misuse sth, you do it everywhere poss, but we aren´t so…are we?

Check your emails guys, we have an update.

Ok, interesting update. Final vocals already? Picking favorites? Wow… I can’t wait till they start on the sound, this definitely made me excited!

EDIT: (Wanted to say this ages ago but always forgot) Has anyone noticed that this album around they blur EVERYTHING? The board, their notepads? Sneaky bastards! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t receive it yet, the latest email from them is still

Exclusive Video + Track: HURRY (1999 DEMO)

That’s an LPU email. Studio updates and everything non-LPU related is sent out from LP’s general account.
Are you sure you’re subscribed to both?

Never mind, just received this like right now:

Studio Update From Mike Shinoda

2 Likes

I always love their albums but I really hope there isn’t too much EDM in it…

2 Likes

Agreed. (now I need ten characters to post)

Let us hope that there will be lots of diverse sounds on it. Like…

This sound:

They said recently that there focusing really alot more on their lyrics for the new album…they said they want it to be more personal than any other album so far…Im really looking forward to it…cant wait!

A new Linkin Log would be nice.

1 Like

It’s been years since a decent linkin log indeed

500th post!!!

Perfect way to mark the one year anniversary of our topic here!!!

1 Like