[insert totally nifty topic here]

Why are so many famous people dying recently?

No idea… the good ones too. I wish they were traded for the a**holes in this world.

Your mention reminded me some pic, which showed the portraits of Nikola Tesla and Miley Cyrus. It said: “Nikola Tesla - a genius and greates inventor ever who wanted free electricity for everyone. Died poor and alone. Miley Cyrus - plays her ass. Gets millions.”

Sad but true. One of my teachers said that famous inventors, scientists, engineers, etc… Don’t become famous until they’re dead. So logically if you’re an engineer or scientist or inventor and you want fame, just invent something and kill yourself. However that would never happen because people like that never set out with those intentions. Scientists, engineers, inventors and other such people are some of the least vain on this planet.

We were getting a bit off topic so I decided to move it here:

It’s meant to be like a miniature wiki page (like Wikipedia), it just doesn’t really make too much sense in a single post. It has some uses, but is still somewhat odd. Wiki pages are usually very large and easily navigable, unlike single posts

So, are we gonna start adding to the already existing one, or create a new one?

Also, since every regular can edit a thread, what’s the point of turning wiki on?

That’s what I was wondering. The old one is already pretty popular, but we’d have to get a moderator to make it a wiki, and that’s if the original poster even wants it to be

We can only edit the topic’s title and category, we can’t change the contents of the post, unless it’s a wiki

Oh yeah, forgot about that. We’ll see then…

Is it possible to use up every single space in a thumbdrive?

And of course, work restrictions:

Jay-Z noooooo. Why you do this to me?

2 Likes

Jay-Z just killed it. Why the hell was he making those random noises?

Uh-huh, cuz he can, that’s right. :laughing:

Cause that’s what he always does… (CC, RTR, Live 8, etc)

This is probably one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) moments in LP’s history, I love it!

There was a moment, when I thought that sir Paul was going to slap him in the face…

1 Like

I noticed the other day that you can even hear him very quietly in Collision Course during Linkin Park-only sections, like Lying from You

Back to the Linkin Park 7 mega-topic idea, here’s a poll:

• Use old topic, leave as is
  • Create fresh, wiki enabled topic

0 voters

1 Like

What’s that?

I must have missed the reply button, I swear I replied. Anyways, a topic about the 7th album that’s a wiki that can be edited so anyone can put important info in the main post

1 Like

Oh ok, I voted for the wiki.

@The_early_walker What’s with all of the likes? Are you going for a badge?