[insert totally nifty topic here]

Uh-huh, cuz he can, that’s right. :laughing:

Cause that’s what he always does… (CC, RTR, Live 8, etc)

This is probably one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) moments in LP’s history, I love it!

There was a moment, when I thought that sir Paul was going to slap him in the face…

1 Like

I noticed the other day that you can even hear him very quietly in Collision Course during Linkin Park-only sections, like Lying from You

Back to the Linkin Park 7 mega-topic idea, here’s a poll:

• Use old topic, leave as is
  • Create fresh, wiki enabled topic

0 voters

1 Like

What’s that?

I must have missed the reply button, I swear I replied. Anyways, a topic about the 7th album that’s a wiki that can be edited so anyone can put important info in the main post

1 Like

Oh ok, I voted for the wiki.

@The_early_walker What’s with all of the likes? Are you going for a badge?

Ohhh… so I wasn’t the only one that got a bunch of notifications :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I suspect she is but she needs to give 100 likes (The max of any regular) in a day. Also I got the one for getting 100 likes in a day 5 times even though I did it once.

All this love it is suffocating!

This is just way to cute!

:joy: That’s a messed up sound lol Sounds like something you’d hear from a Star Wars alien. But I expected a physical kick and a big drop :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol.

My other account somehow managed to get the ‘anniversary’ badge even though it’s newer than my current account and I’ve made no posts with it. Yet it says that I’ve made 1 topic and 6 posts and that the account was made in 2014.

What if… Your other account has a life of it’s own! Like Stan’s Facebook Profile in South Park

1 Like

I don’t watch SP, I’ve no clue who Stan is, and no my account is not alive lol

No South Park? Seriously? Oh well… That episode is hilarious though.

There’s posts on the profile, but they’re all in LPU topics. Maybe you had a free trial on that account at the time?

Not that I know of. My trials were on this account. What were the posts about? Could you do a quick print screen please @TripleXero? Not of each post but my activity page.