[insert totally nifty topic here]

Oh gosh I feel so bad but I laughed so hard when I read that. Those poor old folks though!

1 Like

For those of you who love animals, I just found this that was interesting- you can play online with real life shelter animals (cats and one has puppies) in the US. They get bored by their lonesome, so they developed a way to interact (simple ways) with them. I tried playing with them myself. This is the link for those that are interested: The Ultimate Live Streaming Pet Camera List for Animal Shelters - Best Pet Cam

1 Like

Anyone heard what happened at The Story So Far’s show? If so, any thoughts?

What’s the story so far show?

The Story So Far is a band. The singer drop-kicked a fan off the stage pretty hard last night. The video has gone viral and people are mad. Other bands have spoken on the matter too. It’s insane!

LOL. Just saw it. It’s pretty funny. I expected a proper dropkick though (this sort of thing). It’s not a good way to treat fans though. But if I’m honest I’d treat selfie-ists the same way.

I get that she shouldn’t be up there in the first place, but hell! Have security walk her off stage, what he did was dangerous… respect to the fans definitely didn’t show.

Looks like there’s a most liked by section of our profiles now. I did a quick search of most of us and @TripleXero is on top for pretty much everyone. I find that odd as I haven’t noticed getting so many likes from him. I usually get loads from @The_early_walker (Don’t take that offensively @TripleXero :stuck_out_tongue: )

EDIT: @The_early_walker has given ~ 112. Why is every feature broken here?

@Jabin_Quaken Congratz on earning your regular badge :slight_smile: If you want it next to your name just go to your forum preferences and look under ‘title’.

Thanks, Rob! I’ve never been that long on a forum :smile:

Me neither. I’ve only been on one gaming forum and I was quite literally the last remaining person there. I know because I posted 2 pages of spam posts and nothing has been done about it.

Yeah, that’s because this forum is full of unicorn poo, cookies and bubbles.

I hope everyone is having an awesome Record Store Day so far :smiley:

Are there any songs you guys listen to that you like but often skip just because of the intro of the song? In My Remains and All for Nothing are some that are like that for me. The beginnings are so jarring I usually skip to another song

No record stores near me, but I don’t collect records. If I ever were to find some Linkin Park related records somewhere, I might start, though

Yeah… Crawling I always skip, sometimes In The End too. Castle of Glass and I’ll Be Gone. Wow, if I continue to think of such songs the list is gonna be long :stuck_out_tongue:

@TripleXero I don’t either (yet). I want to finish my albums collections first and then move on to vinyl. But this year, I wanted Fort Minor’s release like crazy so I went on a little hunt (which was unsuccessful of course) but managed to get it online after all cause a clerk at one of the stores I went to, was kind enough to hint me where I could get it.

@The_early_walker Do you know of a store called “zoreno”?

EDIT: Why is every single thread flooded with random, unrelated comments all of a sudden?

How does somebody get ~20K points?

They must have gotten all the big points and then made ~18700 comments on the main LP site. And how come we never see these massive point count people on this forum?

Spamming basically.

So have they really posted that many comments?

Comments, blogs…

I don’t really see the point to be honest. There’s nothing worth of the points anymore, the stuffin the store aren’t exciting.