Your favourite concert ever!

Don’t get me wrong, but unless I’m mistaken, almost everyone here only likes the concert he or she had been to the most. But is this really the point ? Don’t you like some concerts more, even though you haven’t been there ? I’m wondering if you ignore the fact that you have been there live … what concert(s) would be your favourite ? [smile]

its really hard to say , outta my experience with Lp , but ive certainly enjoyed a lot with my last ending show in uk , the iTunes festival (London) feat Linkin Park ( small arena) , heavy crowd which shaked the place all time [mrgreen] , and standing in front 2nd row and singing along with mike and chester seeing their faces so close and when chesters does kabooom seeing u in Given up is a memorable thing to remember forever [biggrin]

you´re right :slight_smile: if i would take a show that i´m not attending at it would be the camden or Rock am Ring show 2004

[quote=schatti][/quote]

camden show rocks!
But rock am ring 2001 is better … 2004 rar as well

camden show rocks!
[/quote]

Yeah, 2001 was a classic.
And One from that show is awesome … Chesters voice sounded so fresh back then.

camden show rocks!
[/quote]

And one is my favourite
the way he plays with his voice is perfect
Yeah, 2001 was a classic.
And One from that show is awesome … Chesters voice sounded so fresh back then.[/quote]

I have to say

15.09.2001 Manchester apollo
Or
21.11.2003 Manchester arena

Setlist for 2001 show was

1. With You
  2. Runaway
  3. Papercut
  4. By Myself
  5. Points Of Authority
  6. High Voltage
  7. Pushing Me Away
  8. And One
  9. In The End
  10. A Place For My Head
  11. Forgotten
  12. Crawling

1. My December
  2. Step Up
  3. One Step Closer

And setlist for 2003 shows was

1. Papercut
  2. Points Of Authority
  3. Don’t Stay Ambient Intro
  4. Somewhere I Belong
  5. It’s Goin’ Down A Cappella Intro
  6. Lying From You
  7. Nobody’s Listening Ext. Outro w/ Standing In The Middle
  8. With You Reanimation-style
  9. Runaway
  10. Breaking The Habit
  11. From The Inside
  12. Faint
  13. Numb
  14. Crawling
  15. In The End

1. My December
  2. P5hng Me A*wy
  3. A Place For My Head
  4. One Step Closer

[quote=Sian Howells][/quote]

as i said you are such a lucky bitch :smiley: this is so amazing!!!

@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]
Must have been a great show, not only because of the very rare live performance of Standing In The Middle and With You Reanimated … back then, they also were so lucky to play a show and always talked nice to the crowd … I don’t wanna speak for every show, but they rarely talk that much to us during a show.

[quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]
Must have been a great show, not only because of the very rare live performance of Standing In The Middle and With You Reanimated … back then, they also were so lucky to play a show and always talked nice to the crowd … I don’t wanna speak for every show, but they rarely talk that much to us during a show.[/quote]

agree so much!

[quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]
Must have been a great show, not only because of the very rare live performance of Standing In The Middle and With You Reanimated … back then, they also were so lucky to play a show and always talked nice to the crowd … I don’t wanna speak for every show, but they rarely talk that much to us during a show.[/quote]

Oh yeah i still love LP but there old shows were somthink special like i was only 11 when i first seen them and the enegy talking to the crowed old HT songs it was just amazing. Plus the meteora stage show was cool

It was the concert in Leipzig 18th June 2011, because it was my first show!!
AMAZING!!! not my last one!!

My favorite concert was the A Thousand Suns North Ameriacan Tour at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA

[quote=Sian Howells][quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]

Oh yeah i still love LP but there old shows were somthink special like i was only 11 when i first seen them and the enegy talking to the crowed old HT songs it was just amazing. Plus the meteora stage show was cool[/quote]

11?? wow!!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Sian Howells][quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]

Oh yeah i still love LP but there old shows were somthink special like i was only 11 when i first seen them and the enegy talking to the crowed old HT songs it was just amazing. Plus the meteora stage show was cool[/quote]

11?? wow!!

[/quote]

yeah my mum and dad took me plus my mum and dad love LP

Yep, you got my question Jats :slight_smile: when i wrote which was your favourite concert i meant also the concerts you haven’t been to :slight_smile: and i have to pick Rock Am Ring 2004 and Live In Texas!

[quote=aravind221]its really hard to say , outta my experience with Lp , but ive certainly enjoyed a lot with my last ending show in uk , the iTunes festival (London) feat Linkin Park ( small arena) , heavy crowd which shaked the place all time [mrgreen] , and standing in front 2nd row and singing along with mike and chester seeing their faces so close and when chesters does kabooom seeing u in Given up is a memorable thing to remember forever [biggrin]

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=aravind221]its really hard to say , outta my experience with Lp , but ive certainly enjoyed a lot with my last ending show in uk , the iTunes festival (London) feat Linkin Park ( small arena) , heavy crowd which shaked the place all time [mrgreen] , and standing in front 2nd row and singing along with mike and chester seeing their faces so close and when chesters does kabooom seeing u in Given up is a memorable thing to remember forever [biggrin]