Your favourite concert ever!

as i said you are such a lucky bitch :smiley: this is so amazing!!!
[/quote]

no but lplive have a recording of the 2001 and 2003 shows i went to

as i said you are such a lucky bitch :smiley: this is so amazing!!!

[quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]
Must have been a great show, not only because of the very rare live performance of Standing In The Middle and With You Reanimated … back then, they also were so lucky to play a show and always talked nice to the crowd … I don’t wanna speak for every show, but they rarely talk that much to us during a show.[/quote]

That’s right!
I mean they still do absolutely awesome shows, but i miss a bit of talking and interaction with the crowd nowadays. Back then it had always something even more special, i don’t know.

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]
Must have been a great show, not only because of the very rare live performance of Standing In The Middle and With You Reanimated … back then, they also were so lucky to play a show and always talked nice to the crowd … I don’t wanna speak for every show, but they rarely talk that much to us during a show.[/quote]

That’s right!

I mean they still do absolutely awesome shows, but i miss a bit of talking and interaction with the crowd nowadays. Back then it had always something even more special, i don’t know.[/quote]

Agree with you. totally. but i think its the time that changed

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]

That’s right!
I mean they still do absolutely awesome shows, but i miss a bit of talking and interaction with the crowd nowadays. Back then it had always something even more special, i don’t know.[/quote]

Yep, you’re right probably because in the past (i’m talking in 2000/2001 and times like that) they were all and always excited to do their first concerts while now it is something normal for them so i think now it’s missing they have lost a little bit of enthusiasm cause they always do the same kinda normal things

But that is just what i think about, i’m probably wrong with this xD

The first one of course. My first show and M&G were in 2007 in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]@ Sian Howells: Wow, the second show has a pretty awesome setlist … now I’m jealous [lol]

you read my mind with that statement

That’s right!

Yep, you’re right probably because in the past (i’m talking in 2000/2001 and times like that) they were all and always excited to do their first concerts while now it is something normal for them so i think now it’s missing they have lost a little bit of enthusiasm cause they always do the same kinda normal things

But that is just what i think about, i’m probably wrong with this xD

When Linkin Park came to Stockholm, Sweden June 14th 2011. Just because it was so perfect. First I was volunteering for Music For Relief, then I went to the M&G and I actually managed to put my Swedish flag on stage. I met a lots of amazing ppl and the concert was just incredible!!

stockholm in 2007.

i have only been to 2 shows by lp, and the first one was the best

[quote=Linda Melin]When Linkin Park came to Stockholm, Sweden June 14th 2011. Just because it was so perfect. First I was volunteering for Music For Relief, then I went to the M&G and I actually managed to put my Swedish flag on stage. I met a lots of amazing ppl and the concert was just incredible!!
[/quote]

i was the one who was holding you after you hugged chester. when you stood on the bench… im not expecting you to remember that. i felt so sorry for you :slight_smile:

My first, and only show… (not for long) was amazing! it was in Las Vegas on Febuary 19th 2011

My second LP show was the best because I had a M&G and during the show I was standing in front of the stage, so a perfect day! :smiley:

my first Linkin Park concert in Leganes (Spain) Festimad Sur 2008

Only been to 1 show,last december but got to do the meet n greet. So definately a hilite. Jealouse of u guys in northern hemisphere,lp only been to perth twice. Chester comeing into crowd to sing breaking the habit a hilite.

My first LP concert in Hamburg 2007.
Great view, amazing crowd (waiting outside before the show was best :))

MUNICH 2011 :slight_smile: It was utterly amazing! Shame there’s no vid though :frowning:
Fav concert with vid:
RAR 2004!!!

i have seen about 4 concerts and a lot of bands, but my all time favorite is my first concert. my first concert was in fact LP. so yea :3 awesome to see them live and it was worth dodging other bands :3

my favorite is Provinssirock, Finland 13/6/2008. It was first time when LP came to Finland…aaa

Your text to link here… !!
i get chills everytime i listen to that live version! I remember how happy I was :slight_smile:

Well i started going to concerts late in their career too, my first concert was bak in 08 and i asked my dad to get tickets he said his boss knew somone at ticketmaster. So i got hooked up with 5th row from the ice rink faceing the stage, now i did have a camera but i couldnt film or take many pics but i got sum and i will never forget that moment. I did go to the one in 2010 as well now that was a moment i will rly never forget i got floor seats, and i just had gottin an new ipod touch so i flimed and took dozons of photos and i was just about 10 ppl bak from the stage. I went crazy and i almost touched Mikes hand but i was too far bak and rly short to many tall ppl got in my way lol, but the awsome thing is i got it all on tape… Now i am super excited this up comming tour i am a new member, and i will deffently get floor seats again and sighn up for the meet an greet, hopefully i am one of the choosin now that would be somthin i have always dreamed of since i attended my first concert i hope it comes true before its to late…

Hamburg 2011 was my best LP Concert ever!