Your favourite concert ever!

Hi guys!
Since most of you have been to at least one of Linkin Park’s shows i was wondering:
Which one was your favourite? Or if you have never been to, which concert do you think was the best one ever?
For me, it was in Frankfurt on the 2nd November 2010 because it was my first LP’s show!

Has to be MK Bowl, Uk for there projekt revolution tour, which then got put onto dvd! :smiley:

It will have to be Nassau Coliseum on 1/18/04 for the Meteora World Tour, there are 2 reasons why I love this concert.

1. The weather was horrible (snow/ice mix) and I got to be near the stage. Hoobastank and POD were the opening acts, I remember during Hoobastanks performance that a guy was pointing at people and was saying “you, you, and you” and thinking to myself “WTF” and I asked a friend of mine “what was that about”…the guy comes back and tells us “in a few minutes, we are going to pull you out of the crowd and put you onstage with POD” I was in shock, all my friends were onstage with POD singing Youth of a Nation (to which I completely forgot the lyrics to cause I freaked out when I saw all the people at the Coliseum). After that, they put us back in our spots and LP came onstage.

2. LP did a mix up of Step up/Nobody’s Listening/It’s goin Down which are my fave songs, I went crazy cause I love those songs!! Then Chester decides to come into the crowd towards the end of the show and he literally stood right in front of me, I was so scared that I’d be pushed under the crowd b/c everyone was trying to get near him that I grabbed onto his arm so that I didn’t go under (he has some muscles lol). By far the best concert yet for me![biggrin]

Rock am Ring 2001
Camden 2004
Hamburg 2007
Dortmund 2010 (M&G)
Cologne 2010

Hamburg 2010 was soooo great :slight_smile:
Hamburg 2011 was unforgettable :slight_smile:

of my 9 shows, stuttgart 2010

With no hesitation, the one in Hamburg on June 21st because of the Summit and also because German fans are really an awesome crowd full of energy.

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]With no hesitation, the one in Hamburg on June 21st because of the Summit and also because German fans are really an awesome crowd full of energy.

Mhhh, hard to tell. But i guess the best one was Hamburg 2007, maybe because it was my first LP show, i don’t know.
But i also loved Cologne 2010

My favorite concert so far was in August 2009. Project Revolution here in Germany with Dead by Sunrise :smiley:

Nice! Stuttgart or Grafenhainichen?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Rock am Ring 2001
Camden 2004
Hamburg 2007
Dortmund 2010 (M&G)
Cologne 2010

Also, gmpaul, when was the concert in MK Bowl? I don’t remember that there was a dvd of it! :confused:
jadedjc Wow!! That must have been soo amazing that day!! I would love to see the mix of Step up/Nobody’s Listening/It’s goin Down _
By the way, I hope that Dead By Sunrise will do another album, or at least another European tour! Sandra, you’re so lucky to have seen them! __

MSG 2008 - First time I shook hands with Chaz during ‘In the End’

–RS

[quote=schen]MSG 2008 - First time I shook hands with Chaz during ‘In the End’

–RS

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=schen]MSG 2008 - First time I shook hands with Chaz during ‘In the End’

–RS

A THOUSAND SUNS CONCERT IN MADISON SQUARE.
blackout, crawling, bleed it out and in the end performances impressed me every time.

[quote=nihalmyshi]A THOUSAND SUNS CONCERT IN MADISON SQUARE.
blackout, crawling, bleed it out and in the end performances impressed me every time.[/quote]

Nice!! Yeah you’re right!

To the show in Texas … I like it. Even though everything was meticulous edited and fixed, it still sounds great. And I don’t think, that the whole sound is far away from that, what it really sounded like. Sure, they fixed wrong keys and notes but I still think this one is awesome.
The only thing I really hate is, that the crowd seems to be completely muted all over the songs (except of the parts were the band wanted them to sing).

So … my favourite show … hmm … I like Rock Am Ring 2004 very much. It’s a strong performance, awesome setlist and the crowd is totally crazy. I just don’t like the audio quality of the sources and the sound of Chester’s voice seems to be a little bit … mono ^^ Don’t know how to describe, but this would fit very good. And before I forget … Wish is crazy here. Chester scream so hard, it’s like a punch in the face.

I guess, if there was a proshot of the whole Rock Am Ring 2007 show, this would be my favourite one. Chester pushes so much energy in every song. Faint is just the fucked up awesomeness. The outro is the proof for LP’s and Chester’s quality.
The crowd isn’t that rowdy but they still are better than the Madison Square Garden suckers. The only thing I don’t like is the censoring-shit … it ruins Given Up.

There’s another performance … Somerset 2004.
I got the AUD audio source. This show is so awesome … they killed it right there. Chester sounds amazing, the setlist is great and the Figure.09 into From The Inside thing is crazy. I like it more than Camden, because he pushes more energy and feelings in it (sounds more intense). And the end with the reanimated OSC with Jonathan Davis is also a highlight.

And if you believe it or not … I got another one, very close to be my favourite show. It’s Berlin 2001. They did The Morning After in acoustic there, Chester makes some announcements about the 9/11 tragedy and they rock the crowd with an awesome performance. They seem to have so much fun … Unfortunately more than today.

Docklands 2001 was also great … With You of this show is fucking insane. The intro scream gives me the creeps. Chester is so much in this … even High Voltage sounds hardcore to me.
The point is … the crowd is great, the sound is great … almost a perfect show.

And … sorry, but I got another one … I can’t decide feel ashamed smiley
… New York, 2001. The And One crowd surfing is awesome, Chester almost vomits on the stage and stillt hits every key and I like them jumping around and kicking the crowds ass. They sound so raw on this on, I like that too.

My last one here … Jones Beach Theatre 2001. Chester walking trough the crowd and shaking hands while screaming the By Myself intro is the pure awesomeness (again xD). They are so wild on this one and it also sounds raw. Even though it exists only a snippet of the show, I like it very much, just because of their “show” in it’s real meaning.

And I like every show were Chester has got the red mohican [biggrin]

Hamburg in June 11!!! Summit, M&G and by far the very best crowd in Germany!