Your favourite concert ever!

Hamburg always blows you away !

My best concert was at Summit Hamburg 2011, because Mike Shinoda, invited my best friend, my parents and me to the concert that night.

I remember that:) that was Soo Nice from him!!

Would have to be between MWT 04 and North American Tour 08

In 04 I went backstage and met POD(hugged by Sonny) and Hoobastank. Hung out with hooba for like 20 minutes. Then had my first MNG. Then hung out with Storyoftheyear at their buses for like 30 mnutes. Hooba then showed up and we all hung out.

In 05 i was front with best friend. Awesome show. Mike jumped down sang in front of me, gave me a big hug. Later on I sang with Chester and snagged a hug from him as well. Good times.

[quote=Derek][/quote]

Lucky you! :0

hard to decide, my first show in frankfurt 08 was amazing, i was so impressed that i become a real fan after it, the pr in munich 08 was also amazing especially because the played RME live, it is easier to point the worst show i attend, definately the open air in stuttgart 09

[/quote]
You are so right. Have seen them twice in Hamburg, FM in Hamburg, DBS in Hamburg. Best concerts I’ve ever been to.

He invited also your family? So nice from him! :slight_smile: I wish i could have been to the concert after the Summit too, but i was already gone :frowning:

Derek: that must have been so awesome! __ i hope it will happen that to me too in the future __

[quote=schatti]hard to decide, my first show in frankfurt 08 was amazing, i was so impressed that i become a real fan after it, the pr in munich 08 was also amazing especially because the played RME live, it is easier to point the worst show i attend, definately the open air in stuttgart 09

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]
Wow! In the 2008 wasn´t when Chester brought Tyler on stage? :smiley:
I listened to RME to!! :smiley: But it was on the 2nd of november last year! My first concert!! _ :smiley:

[quote=schatti][/quote]
You’ve heard the whole song? Luuucky!! I want to listen to it live soo bad!!
I think at the next M&G i’ll ask to them if they can play it all! :slight_smile:

well i have a few.

Paris 2010 - great fans and HT 10 year bday
munich 2008 - 2010 - just good shows
berlin 2008
and pinkpop 2007 - first time i saw them

Rock Werchter, Belgium (30/06/2011)
Because I’ve seen it myself. Amazing!
(Lost my breath & voice during 2nd song)

I also think many people would agree with me if I say RAR 2004 was one of their best shows ever.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Rock Werchter, Belgium (30/06/2011)
Because I’ve seen it myself. Amazing!
(Lost my breath & voice during 2nd song)

[/quote]

That was an amazing show! Not only that it was after such a great day, but it was really cool! Amazing crowd! :slight_smile:

2nd day at iTunes Festival in London 2010, that was a great night :slight_smile:

[quote=SinisterNL]well i have a few.

Paris 2010 - great fans and HT 10 year bday
munich 2008 - 2011 - just good shows
berlin 2008
and pinkpop 2007 - first time i saw them [/quote]
I was at both munich shows and yes they was amazing :slight_smile: great crowd and great perfomances from Linkin Park, and if you listen to the munich 11 dsp you hear that the band also had his fun on this show