Your favorite music video

From The Inside! :smiley: i think this video has a powerful energy, definitely my favorite :slight_smile:

Mmmh, it’s really hard to choose one, they’re all great and unique and share different emotions.

Si I am undecided.

[quote=HybridSoldier]Mmmh, it’s really hard to choose one, they’re all great and unique and share different emotions.

Si I am undecided.
[/quote]

I know what you mean :’)

there so many god music videos :slight_smile:

From The Inside, for sure!

Despite it not being one of my top 3 favorite songs, the music video for Somwhere I belong has to be one of the ones that sticks out the most in my mind. The cinematography of the way they shot so many of the scenes and special effects they used is amazing. (and bonus points for the Gundam in the picture!)

Gotta be NUMB.

Breaking the habit,its a great video& the first one I saw.

it’s so sad but beautiful !

I’m going to get old school on you. Well kind of. My favourite has to be ‘In the End.’ It was just so trippy, different, and raw that I couldn’t get it out of my mind for weeks!

In The End, because it’s super epic.
I’ve been in love with that video from the first second on, especially because of how the landscape changes from nothing with only one flying whale (a perfect case of: your argument is invalid) to some badass storm where they don’t give a damn about it n go crazy on the top of some badass tower where even the statues become alive thanks to their epicness and then finally, after the storm is over etc. the landscape has changed from nothing with a flying whale to a beautiful landscape with gras, trees, rivers, butterflies and the same flying whale.

aaw, that’s sweet :’)

I honestly can’t choose because I LOVE them all!!! Maybe One Step Closer because it was how I fell in love with the band… In The End was amazing… AAAHHH!! ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING!!! LOL[geek]

In The End soldier, the Best! cheers :slight_smile:

Yes, What I’ve Done is A music video who Delivred a very powerful message ! But my choose is Numb because it’s a song that i love ! And 'cause, I don’t know why but this music video show many things of the way of life which should not exist !

[[[[[[SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES !!! IM FRENCH AND I DON T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY GOOD…:s:$]]]]]]]]]

love them all
REALLY hard to choose

i think their music videos are just beyond amazing

they are not ordinary and always tell you something, they leave a message

i bet its because the ninja has been directing a lot of their music videos
and with ninja i mean… yes people
Mr Joe Hahn
:smiley:

the ones i like the most are … i think
waiting for the end, breaking the habit, what i’ve done and from the inside

Numb and Papercut

That’s really hard to decide. Hmm, I think these two videos were very creative and different. Very well done. Although, I do like the other music videos as well, but these two stand out the most to me. “New Divide” and “The Catalyst” Those two would have to be my favorites. :slight_smile:

i like the iredescant vid cuz its so creative with mike being blind and everything

For me I would have to say “Somewhere I Belong” is my fav LP music video!