Your favorite music video

Without a doubt it would be Iridescent and then probably bleed it out or from the inside

From The Inside

Such a powerful song with so much energy and it shows in the music video

One Step Closer has always been my fave video, I don’t know why, I’m just drawn to that one the most.

my favorite video is in the end, not sure why its my favorite video but it is :3

Breaking the habit and waiting for the end

my fave is “Pts.Of.Athrty”. it’s like watching a movie and the song fits perfectly with the amazing visual. i love it.

Somewhere I Belong
I think is most representative of the creativity of Joe.

Crawling and From the Inside!

I reallly like the boy in the Video![smile][biggrin]

[quote=LP13413]From The Inside

Such a powerful song with so much energy and it shows in the music video
[/quote]

yes, that’s true! :slight_smile:

In the end !!

My all-time favorite song/video by LP is definitely “Numb”. It’s easy to relate to the girl in the video, as well as the lyrics in the song. But some of my other faves include the videos for: Pts.Of.Athrty, Shadow Of The Day, New Divide, and Waiting For The End.

Iridiscent

I saw the video in 3D when I watched the Transformers 3 movie with four of the guys in Berlin last year. It was breathtaking with alle the sparkling light even though it’s a mostly black and white video. And it made my heart beating really fast (not even because Mike wasn’t sitting far away from me [biggrin]).

Wow that’s tough one…i’ll always love one step closer because that was the song/video that made me get hooked…i also love numb,crawling,waiting for the end, from the inside

My favorite video is Iridescent, because it’s so amazing. those pictures and scence are great and of course I’m a huge Transformers Fan :smiley:

Papercut! Video is just perfect

I’m so shocked New Divide hasn’t been mentioned… Best special effects ever?

Crawling

For personal reasons this is my favorite music video, it means a lot to me.

My fav has to be One Step Closer, because I have had times where I felt like that and I would either sing the song in my head, or go and watch the video and it would help. But I also really love In the End, Breaking the Habit and New Divide. :slight_smile:

I can’t choose between Papercut and Somewhere I Belong .

I really like the catalyst and Iridescent:) They are both so good;)